Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The tune is fabulous👏👏👏 Its making me nostalgic. Its so addictive! Wish they had used it in certain emotional high point sequences😳

So was Sajna Ve used for Maneet initially?😕
Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: neha9999

The tune is fabulous👏👏👏 Its making me nostalgic. Its so addictive! Wish they had used it in certain emotional high point sequences😳

Ya very addictive!! 😊    Raju Singh has given tunes to DMG and MJHT also before and given some beautiful bg scores.. seems like a genius. 👏

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All

Guys

All these old pics and new tune everything is making me more and more week😭

I now really want GC DD - GurTi to come back soon😭 BABAJIII MEHER PLZZZ😭
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shreya: Yep and then it makes you realize that all the glitz and glam can never make up if the chemistry and talent is missing .. and boy am I glad Geet didn't share the last epi with anyone .. glad it was kept to ourselves and a private affair!

Nehaaa :) I love it .. been listening to it nonstop .. and I even wish it'd been used for them in some really emotional and passionate scenes.. esp since the female mahii is there.. could've given new heights to scenes with Geet in them .. <3 oh well I'm just glad he released a tune .. and I don't think it was used on them ... I think he made it for AA but used it to make this last tune .. or I could just be wrong since I'm guessing :P

Z
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@ Z:

Everything about Maaneet is unique...they make a cliched scene look brand new!

It feels so weird not waiting for a new episode.

The worst thing is that Geet at its worst is still better (in my mind😆) than any other show at its best!

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Z, they were dancing keeping 5 kms distance away from each other 😛 Even Jalebi-Guru's Chamak Challo dance had a considerable distance between the two.  😆 

*Puts an invisble kaala tikka on Gurti for sharing that level of comfort.*
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! That tune! It's already haunting me!

I love the female singers voice...it's smooth as honey and provides such a stark contrast to Raju Singh's gruff voice as he sings our well-known Mahi and she blends.

I really get the feeling even the PH didn't know it was ending so soon. Otherwise, I don't think DD would have gone for Nachle Ve at that moment, which is why I think we had so little Maaneet the week before the last episodes.

As far as I know this was supposed to be aired for the finale, right? That would have been amazing!

I think they thought there were at least a few weeks left...

@Shali: I don't know if you are around but thanks for the website! And I agree they did do some major character assassination of Geet with the devar-bhabi bonding but what I meant was that they never messed up Maan-Geet's characters in relation to each other. Their relationship, if looked at exclusively, remained well thought out and beautiful.

@Anu: I get the feeling that 4Lions people and all the team were very idealistic when they made Geet and they really put everything they had into it. However, when there were ego clashes I think they weren't ready to play games and be smart about how they dealt with them and the show suffered as a result. Actually Swati Pande was hired by Endemol, so I assume she was fired by them too, and MP was also Endemol's contribution. 4Lions gets all the flak simply because they are more open in communication and more accessible. These people LOVED this show and I am sad for whatever happened to make them stay away.
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Dummy and Z : Not only the emotional ones... but the high tension music is soo good too...Raju Sing is talented. You really feel like something dramatic is going on without it sounding annoying.😃 It really grows on you after sometime. In fact, it kinda reminds me of some 70's music...like old wine in a new bottle.😍 Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail

Sanju: You and I think alike my friend! I've always wanted to say this .. that even in its worst days .. I feel GHSP has been better than most shows on their "good days" ... I don't care if that's my bias but honestly anything Maaneet just makes me happy <3

Shreyu: Definitely .. I saw the major contrast in comfort level as well as chemistry.. I mean even offscreen moments b/w GurTi when they were rehearsing the dance had chemistry .. *puts kaala tikka as well*

Sammy!! Isn't it just enchanting ?! <3 Raju Sir came on the GEET wall twice today to tell us he's uploading a new Mahii version <3

And I agree.. I think they all thought there'd be a few more weeks but Life NOT OK wanted to jump right in ... I really don't understand their marketing strategy here tho :S Like they just came out of the blue and expect people to tune in :/

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Neha: I'd always despised Indian Telly Dramas and their usage of annoying drum beats and shocking thunder-bolt inspired BG tunes for whenever something horrid happen .. in addition to the black/white .. spin spin spin zoom in zoom out effects..

But then came GHSP .. which .. even in tense situations .. had the most gut-wrenchingly epic BG tunes! I cannot tell you how much I love the BG tunes ahh <3 Raju Singh is definitely a talented man .. I visited his website.. he has done a LOT of work all over.. even in movies.. glad to have him part of the GHSP team .. Mahii has literally become an anthem for us <3

Z