Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Z

What background music u are talking about???? bolo naaa🤔
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anu are you talking about the "ahhh" one? If you are then I mean this one .. the tune starts right @ 3:01

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAUQAGVkDys&list=UUMeILpPXDcHZEz-Wdax3MFA&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone!

I just saw the Vamp epi!

ROFL! Are they for real?????

LOL I luved the Maaneet scenes, though I found it funny and weird seeing them dance with other people. 😆

And the stark contrast b/w Maaneet wedding and this one was so obvious. We had a proper WEDDING (meaning two people promising themselves to each other for the rest of their lives) while this was a "fun event."

Even at the end we see the two pairs and the contrast.

Gurt you remind us everyday why we love you so much! Absolutely rock!

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All

Went through the den

Was emotional as well as similing

Emotional because our Geet and a channel which was YOUTH BASED ended...

and smiling thinking that Vampire weaddign was nothing less than a JOKE😆

People claming that Maaneet dance was completely ON SCREEN😆...
and all going ga ga over MSK / GC😆

at the end realized what we have lost 🥺

And I agree with Sammy on what she said regarding the PH now

The PH put their heart and soul in the show..trying to give the best to the leads...from a photographer like GORKY, to director like NOEL ...

From the intro to background to beautiful KURBA HUAA, BEHENE DE, to PEE LU...
but drastic things made them lose their interest and they gave up on the show which once was ther soul🥺..
I do feel sometimes that even Fans preasure had some contribution in downfall along with all other things...

No wonder in the Frenemy show or copy show they are not putting their soul..but just BRAIN...

I will surely miss the initial GOLDEN days of the show...when every scene that came was an EPIC...
we could see every member putting their heart in the show...greatest eg is KURBA HUAAA...which was shot 2.00AM night

Well I dont know what to say
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW.. I wonder why they never used this Maahi version over Chillaing aatma?? And I'd even liked Sajna ve bg tune.. the bg made Annie-Arjun scenes somewhat bearable. With Maahi, it makes a nice combo! 😍  
roseinbloom thumbnail
Sanju your wedding comparison is BANG ON! Add to the fact that the people getting married seemed least interested in each other and rather looked like they wanted to escape or something ROFL! Our wedding, I repeat, is the MOST magical wedding ever to be picturized on Telly OR in Movies haan! <3

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Shreyu: After hearing this epicly amazing bg tune I wish they'd used it .. esp in the last epi! It even has female mahii so its like ten times better but I love Raju for dedicating it to us <3

Z
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Z, ya they could have used it when she breaks her pregnancy news to Maan also.. 😍 or maybe for honeymoon! Atleast that would have made the honeymoon special for us even with the circus ruckus going on. 😳

The aakhri salaam episode by Ekta was an extravagant gesture to her team, no doubt,  but somewhat nothing looked touching for the last episode. Everything seemed like a facade. Like Samana mentioned back pages, even I felt as if the couple were just waiting to part from each other and get over with the show. 😆 I am glad that Geet didn't share the last episode with them. 
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago