Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I never thought i would actually miss the chillaying aatmas singing MAHIII...πŸ˜† And remember Sajna Ve & AA...πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEyLo3cH_PA&list=LL7HZEJ_c9CoErt_gtUDMQKA&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I love the new tune, I only wish they had played it at least once in the showπŸ˜”...I loved the woman's maahi part😳
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swan20

I never thought i would actually miss the chillaying aatmas singing MAHIII...πŸ˜† And remember Sajna Ve & AA...πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEyLo3cH_PA&list=LL7HZEJ_c9CoErt_gtUDMQKA&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Swan...
Oh!!! Godd I can't beleive that I am gonna miss Maahi...😭
No more Maahi maahi...😭
no more Angry Young Maan tune...😭 
no more Maaneet...😭
No more Gurti...😭
Babaji...😭😭😭😭
swan20 thumbnail
@Sum...yeah the woman's part is lovely. Wasn't there a male version in the same rhythm?

@Pennu...yeah its all over...😭
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@swan...I think so, am not sure though
 but all the same they can reserve this for Geet Season 2 if it goes ahead...I really hope they don't use it on any other couple...It's Maaneet copyrighted!
swan20 thumbnail
@Sum...exactly...i can't imagine it being played on any other couple. Hope Raju doesn't give away the copyrights to anyone else...
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh...My Effin Heart...πŸ€ͺ

This new Mahiii has Driven me nuts...😍...i have listened to it already five times in the last 20 mins or so 😍

It is perfect for a Season 2 tune...πŸ˜›

Gawsh i told this to samana yesterday...the same chillati aatma whom we wanted to shut up during every eyelock in office days will be no more heard...😭

But this thing is addictive ...😍

Raju Singh Take a Bow...πŸ‘ ⭐️ 😎

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*steadies breathing*

*steadies heartbeat*

*holds onto heart*

OH ... MY ... GOODNESS ... ME ...

This new tune .. gosh idk .. what it has done to me and my heart ...

Oh myyy ...

I can totally picture a Geet - Season 2 on this ..

The entire time I listened I had flashes in my mind of possible scenarios for a season 2 in which this tune would fit PERFECT... and they added a FEMALE Mahiii omgg <33333 Idk guys .. I'm just breathless and taken away by the new tune ..

Gosh I feel so happy that Raju dedicated it to us and actually made a new version for us .. and yes totally MAANEET COPYRIGHTED! NO ONE else shall dare to use it!

Wonderful wonderful job Raju Sir! WOW!

Ok now I REALLY want to know who sings the "aahhh" part that I obsessed over yesterday which played in the last scene when Maan starts talking .. <3 that man's voice is beautiful!

Oh and idk if its possible but I  REALLY REALLY want Raju to release every single tune he's created for the show.. right from the mahii to the comedy to sad to passionate.. every tune .. I really want them to be available because one of the most unique aspects of GHSP was its out-of-this-world soundtrack <3

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All

Ok today mornig loads of stuffs happened..

I logged on to TV and what i see on STAR PLUS...

the waky promos of LIFE OK😳 YIKES

another so called REAL TO LIFE showsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..and the channel bloody claims they want people to smile when they wake upπŸ€ͺ...

who would like to see a chile bound to theft searching for her mom..that will give u smile???

Who would want to see a woman married to a extremly possive Hubby???? that will give u smile is it???? YIKES.

and than i come here and see star player is stuck to WEDNESDAS eps😭..harsh realization that GEET IS NO MORE WITH US AS OF NOW😭
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, that BG is amazing.
Z, agree with you, the woman singing was especially haunting and stays in your head