Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: loveableangel

please please please please please please please please please! Someone answer this one question of mine in the vamp wedding was dd and gc there as maan and geet and if they were isn't geet suppoased to be heaviliy pregnant or did she mention they left the baby at home or something. Please please please please please please someone answer asap

I think it suppose to be after pregnancy and getting the child, as two things, in yesterday episode of GHSP, Lucky read the invitation, thought it seems like all were invited, one thing more in today's episode, the girls mentioned something about Maan being a papa (father) now...

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loveableangel: Yea they went as Maaneet.. and why would she be pregnant? LOL they had their baby yesterday .. so I think this is a while after and they probably left Junior MSK under someone's care while they were at Abhiya's wedding

Z
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well me is zapping ... trying to find something interesting to watch... but just can't...

I think realization just hit me... NO Geet... No MG... No nok Jhok... no romance...no nothing... having a hard time to control my tears... almost a year ago I took an subscription for starone and that only for GHSP...A year later my fav show is off...which was like a routine... 22.30 (dutch time) was Geet time... nobody was allowed to disturb me... unless it was an emergency...

God ...life feels so empty...without Geet...

loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thank you zee news and mk.gh for answering my question!😛
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shivi: Thanks for the history lesson! 😃 It was amazing to know the history behind that BG. Have you read the Rangmunch article with Raju Singh where he talks about how each one came into being? If you haven't go see it now. It's a great interview with some in-depth insight into what went into the making and the choosing of the music. When you hear the music, of course you know there must be lots of thought behind it, but it's nice to know what that thought process was.

@Jyo: You are probably right about 4Lions not being able to handle the pressure the channel was putting on them. I get the feeling that they became really jaded after their experience with Geet which is why the frenemy show is all business. None of them have really bothered to put their heart into it the way they clearly did with Geet. Gosh, that initial 8-month period was just the work of every single person on the team working with passion, zeal and energy to create something new and I will never forget what that looks like!

@Z: I am glad I help do things to your mind...😈
But seriously, the show we got when compared to itself fell in the last days was pretty bad, but when compared to anything else out there, it was sheer perfection. The fact that the Maaneet story stayed together as did the couple, made every crap circus moment we had to put up with worthwhile!

Also, I just had to share this. You remember the possessive conversation you me and Neha were having the other day? Well I can't believe I forgot to mention my favourite example of that! It is in Mahi Mahi the song sequence when Geet is feeling all bad for separating Maan from yet another family member and tries to distance herself but then she has this expression like, NO, I love him and he loves me and I have every right to be with him and she goes back up to him and puts his hand on her waist. I loved how she made up her mind not to wallow but to claim him and say to hell with the non-existent sister! He's mine and she can lump it! 👍🏼

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shali

well me is zapping ... trying to find something interesting to watch... but just can't...

I think realization just hit me... NO Geet... No MG... No nok Jhok... no romance...no nothing... having a hard time to control my tears... almost a year ago I took an subscription for starone and that only for GHSP...A year later my fav show is off...which was like a routine... 22.30 (dutch time) was Geet time... nobody was allowed to disturb me... unless it was an emergency...

😭 I understand u 😭, meri haalat to bohot kharab hai 😭
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This show has taught me to stop cribbing and appreciate what we have in hand. I cribbed about Annie-Arjun track and i got Circus party which made AA track look like a masterpiece...😆 I cribbed about Circus party and the show ended...😭 Right now i feel even that was bearable than this vacuum i'm in without GHSP...
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Samana, you have a wonderful way with words and patience to write long posts. And you can write analysis for even a picture so beautifully. I am so waiting for the Geet rerun in the Den,
You realise in the heart the value of the thing u have in the hand once u lose it 😭
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shali

Me too Shali...me too! Tomorrow when I wake up in the morning and log on...I will feel this void. There will be no GHSP episode to look forward too. Yeah the quality of episodes did go down but I never stopped watching them bc I did not find anything as good on TV as this show. No drooling, analyzing, cribbing, being sarcastic anymore on the episodes. It will take some time to sink in that it is indeed over. I feel like a child again where my favorite toy is taken and and tears are just pouring out. To my family...I seem normal to them today. But inside I am screaming but nobody is listening.😕