#Devils Den- A Tribute To The Antagonists!# - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
 It is between endemol & 4lions sam . What channel will do.usse toh mauka dekh ke chuka marna tha. iss liye chup tha. When problems became bigger 4lions started neglecting the show and cutting the cost conc on other frenymy show independently. But I doubt channel also because heard tht DLMH PH was also having some problem the show got axed bcz there were not many fans like geet. But The show  had a gr8 pottential  and a new concept too. Whenever reasonably new concepts come they go under negligence and  we get stereotype shows .
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Hey why isn't Geet-PKEK 2 hr special airing in the UK?
@Samana:The problem is PH is very immatured and emotional ...they need to learn some practical things in daily soap business ...the problem happened when they fired Swati pandey from the team during IP track as she wanted miscarrage that time and half CVs of 4lions were against it ...at that point of time a matured PH would hv sorted out the issues between all CVs rather than firing their best writer na ?? From here on the downfall began ...later channel interferred when Trps started falling after Swati's exit ...again 4lions thought oh channel interferred and went against our decision ,so well let them handle it all ...we will not bother ...and started ignoring the product which once they were so passionate about ...

So overall 4Lions PH comes out like a little kid who loves a statue passionately but when the statue accidentally develops a crack ,they disown it with equal passion ...thats why I said they r not yet professional enough to handle daily soaps because if u r in this business u should know how to handle your CVs in case there r differences and u should also know how to handle the channel pressure or interference rather than putting your hands up and say we give up ...this way u cant sustain in showbiz ...
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Boogleton.Schiz

Hey why isn't Geet-PKEK 2 hr special airing in the UK?
your enjoying the Sai baba concertπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Ok peeps...i couldn't sleep all night and was left restless...the bg score kept on playing in my head...over and over again...and i covered my ears to make it stop, but forgot that it was playing over and over again in my head...NOT some CD playerπŸ˜†

So i stalked u chums all night without logging in cause it was through my cell phone 😊

I heard people talking about my favorite BG score...and I read some WRONG information...

Guys, the Famous Maaneet Bg score DID not play when Maan pulled Geet out of the lake for the first time ever!! When i read this coming from my behna I was choking...and I wanted to log on and say NO NO NO🀣 but I was too lazy, and so now i have time and came to say...the lake scene there was no maaneet story, it was just the beginning hence when he pulled her out of the water the music that was being played was Maan's arrogant HOT agressive music all the way till he plopped her on the sand...😳

The first time my heavenly Maaneet BG score made its entry, it was NOT the full version with the beat and all...it was just the tune and it was played for the first time EVER when Geet had gone to Amritsar with Maan in his jeep, on their ride there he hurt himself from a sharp edge somewhere on the jeep...and Geet immediately took a cloth and began to tie the wound that was bleeding...that was when the intense BG was introduced for the first time EVER!

The next time it was played was when Maan ripped his shirt to clean up the blood and geet's wounds on her leg...he hesitated a little before he lifted her dress's trousers...the moment he lifted up the pants...the next version of the same intense version of that heavenly music was played...but this time with another touch...the actual beat had dropped...and then marked the beautiful journey of maaneet...and connection with that BG score had become DEEP...

the most passionate version of that same BG score was introduced when Geet had fallen asleep like a sweet little innocent baby in the oiffce...on her first day! After talkin with Daadima Maan came into geet's cabin to as her why she didn't forward his grannie's call...he found her sleeping...the moment he broke her away from her sleep...she bumped into him and that beautiful passionate version began...and then from there I MADE IT MY RINGTONE!😳❀️

Behna, u may have mixed up the score with the second time Maan saved geet from the POOL though...during the farmhouse party with Arhana pushing Geet into the pool...Maan jumped into the pool shirtless...and the moment he pulled out Geet they played that BG sexy score...Oh yea i remember this only because i kept listening to it in each scene at leat about millions of times...it was and still is my favorite BG score of Maaneet...it shouts the existence of maaneet...it depicts the journey of our maaneet...and it is just a beautiful piece of Music...something sooo deep, intense, passionate...i can never forget it...and i don't think anyone can.

there u all go, the history of my famous BG score that I shall never forget and hold in my heart...thanks to Raju Singh.

For you all, the journey of my favorite BG score...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgGagi4HZ6U[/YOUTUBE]
The entry of a beautiful Bg score at 5:19

This symbolized to me that just like how that day she was healing his wounds, he too would become her healer.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0NzbrirGrY[/YOUTUBE]
2nd Version Starts at 5:45-6:25
3rd Version Starts at 8:11...replay at 8:34 then played again towards the end...
till then it started to haunt me and I had to keep on listening to it over and over again...

symbolism, both of their bloods connected that day...the shirt he had was covered with his blood...which then covered up with hers...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_cTE7Rs-qE[/YOUTUBE]

5th Version my ringtone Starts at 2:18

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ISPdKu73zM[/YOUTUBE]
the same versions then of course...
2:18

then when he pulls her out of the water
3:28

see i know my Bg scores do I not? well this shows how much i love this show that such detailed memories have been saved in me...that I remember these things...😳

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
Behna: apologies for writing it wrong yesterday but yes I still remeber when our fave BG actually started playing lol thanx for taking me down memory lane <3 That's the one thing I just love about GHSP .. the technicals were so profound in what they did .. esp the music director that we not only discussed the show and actors and characters .. but the music that went along to play havoc on our emotions <3

Sammy: Your description of that pic of Maan has started doing even MORE things to my mind .. so thankyou ☺️

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
Oh darn
I missed the MSK drooling session 😭
He was looking so hot, and Z I hear you. Same thoughts in my brain too πŸ˜‰ Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
😭 I can't get over this man, I am so depressed, I feel like I am a kid who is so ziddi over something πŸ˜­
Oh and one more thing Sammy.. DITTO about how our ending was more special and why. I would take our ending .. of a private, beautiful moment between Mr.&Mrs. Khurana and Junior MSK over this so-called "grand wedding" ... Honestly the emotions that went into our last episode overrides any grand, glamour setup .. ours was special because it was dedicated solely to our Maaneet without any interruptions.. it showed a beautiful phase in their life and ended with the most heart-wrenchingly beautiful dialogues and the most epic end to an epic story <3

And totally agree to everyone's views about Maaneet wedding.. seeing today's wedding for the vampo's it just made my love for our couple .. and their wedding even more profound ..gosh the entire wedding sequence was magical .. right from the preps .. to the sangeet, haldi, (and all the happenings in between like Maaneet chup chup ke milna and Brij/NT attacks), to the wedding day and Brij attack .. to the amazing faceoff of BriMaan <3 to Geet's speech to Brij .. to the WEDDING (uff I loved the varmala scene!! and the private scene that followed <3 and then photo session (LOL!) and the scene in the bedroom where he kisses her (first time I've seen a wedding where the bride is already very much part of the family and this is where this show stood out ..) and then the pheres then Darji entry and kanyadan then to the most passionate apple game ishhh then incomplete yet oh so sensual suhagraat!! <3) everything was perfection and to top it off it was Maaneet . and their emotions were so surreal. . esp during the story telling.. ahhh magical wedding indeed <3

Z
please please please please please please please please please! Someone answer this one question of mine in the vamp wedding was dd and gc there as maan and geet and if they were isn't geet suppoased to be heaviliy pregnant or did she mention they left the baby at home or something. Please please please please please please someone answer asap