Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jyo...exactly...despite all the drama that happened on the side during the wedding the actual marriage ceremony was so beautiful. Maan & Geet were completely lost in each other...there was  not a single moment that they took their eyes off each other...😍 A very very beautifully executed scene...👍🏼
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Look at his expressions here ..no way we can compare these feelings and emotions with any other wedding 😳😳😳😳

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 @Deeps thank u for the first one.that looked so real.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

@Jyo...exactly...despite all the drama that happened on the side during the wedding the actual marriage ceremony was so beautiful. Maan & Geet were completely lost in each other...there was  not a single moment that they took their eyes off each other...😍 A very very beautifully executed scene...👍🏼

Exactly ..also they did give lots of detailing to the entire wedding ..like the whole varmala scene took one episode and it was so beautifully done ...and then next episode was rest of the marriage ..I loved the fact that it was not all rushed in one episode 😳😳
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I will say...even if somebody who is not a GHSP serial fan... a general viewer.. if made to see both these scenes.. I m sure even they will b able to see the stark diff.. btwn the two...

While there was so much love,respect n happiness evident  in MSK-Geet marriage... 
the Vamp scene looked like they were forced to do it...
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Sia:Yup it did look forced and even their fans admitting it ...in fact Ekta did a wonderful job with whole set design ,costumes and all even though Suku's make-up was loud but still rest looked all very grand ...but what was missing were the emotions and feelings in the characters during the actual marriage
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😳

Today so many ppl realized wts d diff btn Gurti n other couple

Love you Gurti for giving Maaneet ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Eternal couple on the world Maaneet ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today so many realized wt Gurti chemistry ❤️❤️

Gurti we love you for giving Maaneet❤️❤️

Eternal couple in world Maaneet ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I LOVED this one! For the poignant emotion and the sheer aesthetic appeal of the photo.

the composition is just perfect with MSK half behind the dupatta and the way he is looking at her. I love how her hair blowing seems to correspond with what the dupatta is doing and I love the way each ripple in the dupatta as it gets closer to Geet's neck is so pronounced. The contrast is amazing! And Geet's expression of trying to stop him but somehow not wanting to.. You don't know if she is holding on to her dupatta or her heart, both of which Maan is gently prying from her hold. 😍😍😍
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Samana:This was the scene from where we discovered MSK's bedroom eyes 😳😳😳😳