WHY is he so gorgeous?!

Z
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I did NOT want to know what that picture did to MY MOM'S brain! 😕

And yet...she saw it on my screen and made her sentiments very clear. 😳

I am traumatised. 🤣

She also did say that he must work like crazy and not eat anything and I was like, yup and yup!

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is there any thing common in geet's and the other piya look. She is fabulous &perfect.

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

In another 10 mins SO will say aakhri alvida even on rerun...

from 18th LOK is launching ... from 12.30 am onwards now SO will have only movies playing till 18th morning...

As for those who were asking about shows on various slots... LOK has a different startegy... as far as i hv heard and understood their strategy from people who are gonna come up wid shows for the new channel, they have 17 min slots... continously non break 17 mins of show and then 3 mins ad break and then the new show... so there will be show at 8.00, 8.20, 8.40. 9.00, 9.20, 9.40, 10.00 and 10.20
those are the starting slots... this strategy is to kill into the trps of 8.30 and 9.30 slot shows...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After today I can give it in writing that Maaneet's wedding is the most beautiful and MAGICAL wedding on Indian TV.

Sammy: LMAO what did your mom think :O LOL!!

Ok brb guys!

Z
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just look at his physique man... show me anyone else like him in entire Tv fraternity.. N I swear I will stop cribbing abt getting MSK back...

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Goodevening friends!

what an ironical situation!! 27 pages discussing vampire serial becos of our maaneet!!!

but seeing their epi made me miss maaneet more!!! was dat a wedding? i agree they had to rush thru as it is their last day telecast but cant they show little romance. they r supposed to be in love. body lang tells more than anything else. And we geetians read body language so well 😉 we are experts at it. both d bride (what a make up n dressing!) d groom were sitting so farther dat one more girl can sit inbetween. and why was piya sitting like that! it was bad! and why no mangalsutra n sindoor ritual?

seeing these scenes reminded me of maaneet wedding. we did have more time to telecast all interesting episodes. but still u cd show love n romance thru little gestures. dat was completely missing. why? may be vampire fans will bbe able to tell us. nw i want to see maaneet wedding scenes.

deliberate ploy not to show dd n gc dance together. d one dance too edited so that attention is not diverted. ekta is not realizing that by not showing one couple u cant prove d other one is so good! evn whn her leads were prominent still it was not effective becoz that something called chemistry was missing!!! i don't know how it is usually in their serial, after seeing their marriage scenes, i felt sthng was not right. abhay was grim n their body lang was ugh!!! but becos of this we missed our maaneet dance! feeling sad!

evn d last scene, d way maan looks at geet, holds her lovingly 😍 was so cutteee n in chr. look at the other couple!!

btw where was dat other sis, i mean d real life fiance of d vampire hero. she was completely missing!!!

nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
btw did you watch PKYEK gals and guys going crazy and saying wow .. when our Maan was dancing to Saj dhaj ke .. Tashan mein .. wow.. that is the popoularity of our Maan and Geet...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Was this off-screen or Ekta maa edited out 😭😭😭😭

And I dont understand what difference would hv made if Geet would hv had its last episode this friday rather than giving it rushed ending yesterday itself 😡😡😡😭😭😭
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Z: Of course it was the most beautiful wedding! I said this a few weeks ago when there seemed to be so many weddings happening on TV and TB were announcing which Bollywood star would be attending them, I felt so proud and thankful that our wedding was about no star or false fanfare, just Maaneet plain, simple and beautiful. They have such a presence themselves that they needed no other guest appearance to spice up their wedding. And I am glad the makers had that discretion as well. Similarly with the end yesterday, I loved how it was Maaneet and the little Maaneet sapling and nothing and nobody else. There was no outward glamour but only emotional simplicity that in its own way was epic and grand, without any of the fanfare.

My mom didn't SAY anything about the pictures (this one and the coke can one...that one does things to me I tell you!). Her eyes went all wide and she just gasped. Which is exactly what I did. Which is why it was a little strange. 😕😆