suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@anuja...u always welcome buddyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

As long as the Den is alive, i will be alive with my emos

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know why people are upset abt today...
I am glad we got our ending yesterday, though there were many loops open, but still the last few minutes in the hospital were amazing.. And the dialogues, acting... We got our own ending...

We definitely got a better ending than the vampires, there might not be gradieur or anything, but thats not all why we watched Geet, but just for Maan and Geet and they had the perfect last scene, telling the world that as long as the lovers and love exists they and their love will be remembered...
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shali

yaar I think we were more mocking this epi...then discussing it...

Shaili Mataji edited the dance with Gc ,DD And Abhay &piya which we saw in sbs then what else is there to discuss. Then we have to mock bcz she has taken advantage of Geet couple and didn't give fair chance to guests. I don't know  why so much footage was given to that nishant dude. I guess if maaneet danced as couple vampire couple  would have fainted for ever.There was a act started by geet to make maan J and maan started wid dance wid khushi to make geet J. so they shd complete the act with a combined dance. but  she want to dominate. so she edited that to make abhay piya look more real but here she failed.  Maaneet if U just make them stand  together they look hawt, but vampire public kiss left bad taste in my mouth. ariel kiss.πŸ˜†
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
suji01 thumbnail
is that you gouri

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Today maan and geet are showing why we love them so much. 

Their presence is so magnetic. 

The channel is a fool to let them go. πŸ˜‘

The grass is always greener on the other side. 

Is getting Madhuri dixit to advertise for LOK a good strategy i wonder.  Will it work for them i wonder. πŸ˜•

I never thought a day will come when i will mute Madhuri dixit and LOK has ensured that. 

Btw I have heard that Madhuri is launching her own  channel is it Life Ok and is that why she is advertising .. sorry for being off topic
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: suj01

is that you gouri

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

yeah yeah its moi... moi the mad person... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Thank Q suj for Ur wonderful Emo update!!Moi bhi. Can't they give proper schedule of the last episode of geet show and the ending programe..?? felt really cheated. SOofficial page is a waste it don't have schedule updates.
suji01 thumbnail
@gouri...how u doing?😊

good to see u here after such a looong timeπŸ˜ƒ
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gouri...πŸ€—

The only part that evaporated my anger was the last farewell where GC was holding Gith from her shoulder so naturally...πŸ˜‰ 😳

And Loved how when all PKYEK people were dancing on Saddi galli...although alone ther our GurTi were mast in their own Baarat dance...🀣 😍

suji01 thumbnail
@richa...u welcome dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—