boring episodes this week! so DHAMAKA COMING UP?

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok even though its moving at a good pace, but this week no Arhi at all, except those little telephonic conversation!
Kya bore tha yaar!

killing bore! EXCEPT FOR LA ARNAV BREAK UP!

Y is Arnav surprised at la leaving, wat do u want my dear stay back as your wat, friend in RM! ya was he concerned k she is leaving the same day?

watever thanx to IF article we know she is leaving for sure, otherwise I wud hav got a doubt!

I hope, expect a  dhamaka between Arhi in the coming week, due to this Arhi less week!

I hope it happens

lets c, pissed off. coz its almost a week, last wednesday they had 12 mins scene

after that just 2-3 mins in the entire 21 mins!

infact tuesday onwards No Arhi at all!

so dDHAMAKa BANTA HAI !

ELSE I M GONNA BASH cv'S LIKE ANYTHING!,,,SORRY cv'S GUSSE MEIN HOON, N LiKE aRNAV MY MIND STOPS WORKING WHEN I AM ANGRY, u know better coz u wrote the character!
Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Seriously wat a boring episode. Not just boring it was FRUSTRATING aswell...i m extremely ANGRY over Khushi's decision😡😡.
Nw im damn sure that some misunderstanding is on the way and this time it will be entirely Khushi's fault..i won't blame Arnav if he yells at her or makes some kind of deal.
CV's hav completely ruined khushi's character aftr the much awaited slap scene. Its sooo disappointing  

Let's all hope tht we get to see some progress of arhi's relationship bfr it all comes crashing down!
Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i knw yaar i think he just felt bad tht she has to leave cuz HE DOES NOT LOVE HER uknw tht way he asked  obv he wont say YIPPE LA FINALLY U R LEAVING LOL
, NOW AS WE KNW arnav will reveal to every one tht he cant marrya LA and then khushi and asr and rabba ves hayeee
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Y don u guys think tht khushi will be misunderstood ?
felly_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ur so right.. we have waited and are still waiting for rabba ve moments but all we get is those 2-3 minutes of telephonic conversations! But i'm sure or it would be better if i say i HOPE that next week we get some awesome rabba ve moments😍 I miss it daaamn much!!! And now the road is also clear for them to have some rabba ve moments☺️ The are totally single and ready to mingle!!😆

- Felly😛
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
They better give us loads of ArHi scenes next week.. 😎 Nahi toh shamat aa gayi SP walon ki..😈 
Chickee thumbnail
I'll join u in the bashing, baby

Today also that 1 minute phone call was like a bheekh for us

Making fools of us...

Lets see tomorrow what happens at the sagaai

I have a very bad feeling that he will only stare and glare .. that's all

Only saving grace is that she is looking STUNNING!!!

Am so glad that we are not seeing that silly straight hair wig, and 'small town' sari blouse

AND I FREAKING LOVE HER CLIP

KKG has certainly arrived - what a makeover ... she's looking like a doll ... while the rest are looking jaded ammas!!!

And what is with Di???? She really has taken K's broken sagaai to heart ... erm ... TOTALLY WIERD!!! 
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am also disappointed because there was no Arhi scenes.. long long time since we got any Arhi scenes.. 😭

Atleast today we saw them talking.. else though it was over phone.. want to see both of them in the same frame.. 
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: romantic.chick

I'll join u in the bashing, baby

Today also that 1 minute phone call was like a bheekh for us

Making fools of us...

Lets see tomorrow what happens at the sagaai

I have a very bad feeling that he will only stare and glare .. that's all

Only saving grace is that she is looking STUNNING!!!

Am so glad that we are not seeing that silly straight hair wig, and 'small town' sari blouse

AND I FREAKING LOVE HER CLIP

KKG has certainly arrived - what a makeover ... she's looking like a doll ... while the rest are looking jaded ammas!!!

And what is with Di???? She really has taken K's broken sagaai to heart ... erm ... TOTALLY WIERD!!! 

can't agree more! wasn't she the one who pointed out that khuhsi looks unhappy,,, itna kyun dil pe liya! Anji is becoming a pati vrata clown for us nowadays

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: community_drive

Ok even though its moving at a good pace, but this week no Arhi at all, except those little telephonic conversation!

Kya bore tha yaar!

killing bore! EXCEPT FOR LA ARNAV BREAK UP!

Y is Arnav surprised at la leaving, wat do u want my dear stay back as your wat, friend in RM! ya was he concerned k she is leaving the same day?

watever thanx to IF article we know she is leaving for sure, otherwise I wud hav got a doubt!

I hope, expect a  dhamaka between Arhi in the coming week, due to this Arhi less week!

I hope it happens

lets c, pissed off. coz its almost a week, last wednesday they had 12 mins scene

after that just 2-3 mins in the entire 21 mins!

infact tuesday onwards No Arhi at all!

so dDHAMAKa BANTA HAI !

ELSE I M GONNA BASH cv'S LIKE ANYTHING!,,,SORRY cv'S GUSSE MEIN HOON, N LiKE aRNAV MY MIND STOPS WORKING WHEN I AM ANGRY, u know better coz u wrote the character!

No Arhi at all. I am really tired and sick of  the Cvs for this.