Epi 490: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramya90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nicely going on
loved it
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Fantastic episode. Finally AS & Kishore told the truth about Kala To PW people. Datta has promised them to punish the culprit.
Abhi is surprised at the news, he charged Kala in the morning & The news was printed the previous night, really lajawab department. This is considered as a proof by his supirior. Nave has trapped both Datta & Kala. Good game but Abhi has started understanding their plan. Datta too knows Nave is behind this. Lets see what happens when Vyas comes to Ratnagiri, Nave expects him to work in his favour. His Bahulis movement will give Datta more fighting spirit to make a safer & better world for her to come. Very interesting story, eagerly waiting for tomm's epi. Thanks BB & the writers.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The episode was sad...emotional and I loved that both Aayi and Kishoor said the true.

I do not get it...πŸ˜•...what is it about Naku...πŸ€”...It seems like that the baby is going to move and maybe Dutta is going to feel it.πŸ˜ƒ

But...why is Naku in pain...baby's movement is the most beautiful feeling...not any pain.
😳

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
so kala didnt say that and nave printed news to trap dutta for ppl of pwadi? v smart but ppl r on d's side only i think.wow so tom the momen when d will feel baby pls mk it at8.30 so i will wait 2 hrs less pls..want to see d's reaction
@ani98 my sis used to feel lot of pain when baby used to kick in some particular place cud be naku is also havng same problem
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bumbleebee

so kala didnt say that and nave printed news to trap dutta for ppl of pwadi? v smart but ppl r on d's side only i think.wow so tom the momen when d will feel baby pls mk it at8.30 so i will wait 2 hrs less pls..want to see d's reaction
@ani98 my sis used to feel lot of pain when baby used to kick in some particular place cud be naku is also havng same problem

I hope so...for me when I was pregnant with my daughter...it was the best time of my life. Every moment every feeling was the best.

Maybe you are right...some people may feel some pain…

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

AS  really was assertive and took charge of the situaltion and not only was tryign to stop bajji but handled the PW crowd also  in a diplomatic mannner 

Oh M how dutta must be feeling ,,, to  tell his people abt his sis and seeing a simmer of distrust in their eyes, must have hurt him

Abhi is ishmart he will out 2 n2 together and realise dutta is being framed and hope kala opens her mouth and takes nave's name also  ,,,,,or will she be blackmailed in taking dutta;s name OMG  nave turned out to be  fowlling nanas's footsteps , he  is cunning ,,waiting for tmrw  for a glimpse of happiness in dutta;s life the baby making it presence known ,,anii is goign tobe ahppy πŸ˜†
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Star of the episode today was AS - she handled the crowd so well :)
What is Dutta doing to do now??
Kala has been trapped badly too...
Naku's Oohs and Aahs are the baby's movements - πŸ˜ƒ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update...so its all Nave's plan now. I wonder if they are planning to fake an attack on Vyas and blame Dutta for it and get Abhi suspended for not providing Vyas protection.

I wanted to add from yesterday's update...Naku and Dutta are truly an ideal couple. Dutta returns after sometime after questioning Suds but Balu is waiting for him. So Tasha dont get a private moment to themselves...yet they check on each other to make sure the other is fine. I also love the way Naku wakes up Dutta in the morning...itne pyaar se. Every husband would want to be woken up to new day with so much love.

Abt the precap...so the baby kicked. Isnt it too early? Looks like bauli has inherited her dad's impatience and wants to come out already. πŸ˜†

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@kshreya2002: i was also thinking the same..can v calculate the month?she was told she was preganat on rakhi day so how back was it?can the writer give timeline pls? not that i mind but still πŸ˜†