superarshi thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
gOSH,

A boring episode...Have the CV's forgotten that viewers look forward to some chemistry between the lead pair...Today was one helluva Boringgg episode...BORING EPISODE And even more boring Advts...

As it is the Serial is for 15 mins only ...and then you guys waste it on unwanted scnes..

😭NO Wonder Saathiya is Num 1 and Iss pyaar ko is No.4-5 ..While the concept of this one is stronger the other one takes not just the cake but the whole bakery...

pls work towards improving your lousy direction...only then theres some chance..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well , Iam glad I wasn't the only one who felt the epi was boring tonight. Iam looking forward to the engagement epis & the week ahead. Hope they pick some pace.
sunaina02 thumbnail
I agree with you. This production house is not at all consistent with what they deliver. They have the creativity but do not have the management capability. They are just so unorofessionalm
mpks1 thumbnail
If they take Bua, Garima, Anjali and Shyam out the show would be awesome. Lavanya is already leaving.It will pick up speed. I don't mind Babuji, nani even maami and maama. They can do so much with Arnav-Khushi, Akash-Payal. It was such a boring episode, I will not even watch it again in ytube except the phone convo between Khushi and Arnav.