No Word To Express Enough!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,

I am totally shattered and sad, since last few days, which also effected me badly into my health as well πŸ˜­, I never thought a serial would touch me so deeply as GHSP did, I still remember how I used to wait for each episode to watch the mind-blowing love story of Maaneet, GurTi's mind-blowing chemistry... The wonderful cast of this show, I have no word to express...

Words would be unfair and injustice to this feeling I am going through πŸ˜­

I saw many mention their favourite moment in GHSP, I can't do it for two reasons, coz mainly I find many scenes and moments in GHSP, being it on or off-screen very special... The feeling of not seeing GurTi together anymore hurts and make me depressed πŸ˜­, the other reason maybe coz it makes me much emotional to talk about these moments πŸ˜­

In short, Star One r simply loser, coz they didn't realise what they have, the best chemistry ever on Indian television, so memorable, If Bollywood has Raj Kapoor and Nargis, the TV has Gurmeet and Drashti...

This forum is so close to my heart, I got to know so many nice and wonderful people here, whom I enjoyed discussing with, we joked and had a lots of fun together...

My wonderful Devil Den's members, each one of u is very special and I want to say, each one of u did a lots for the show, love u all...

I am so so so so shattered and sad πŸ˜­
I can understand it Zee di!

You clearly dearly loved gurti and geet serial 😳 I have known you for many years and i know you would never get attached to anything easily.. Geet was special and that was why you loved Geet so much 😳

I was more or less a silent member of Geet forum. But i never ever missed an episode. I cried when there were bad times with maan and geet and laughed when they laughed and blushed when they had their cute knock jhoks.

Im very emotional too. Can't even concentrate on anything. Sadness is fully on my face and spirit. It is that i am going to miss an integral part of my life.

And i know your health zee di. You have been to me a real sister. You'll be fine zee di. We all are together we all will be fine. Take care Zee di

Love you and love all Geet members! πŸ€—
I can understand how you feel
as I am also going through the same thing
😭
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

I can understand it Zee di!

You clearly dearly loved gurti and geet serial 😳 I have known you for many years and i know you would never get attached to anything easily.. Geet was special and that was why you loved Geet so much 😳

I was more or less a silent member of Geet forum. But i never ever missed an episode. I cried when there were bad times with maan and geet and laughed when they laughed and blushed when they had their cute knock jhoks.

Im very emotional too. Can't even concentrate on anything. Sadness is fully on my face and spirit. It is that i am going to miss an integral part of my life.

And i know your health zee di. You have been to me a real sister. You'll be fine zee di. We all are together we all will be fine. Take care Zee di

Love you and love all Geet members! πŸ€—

Thanks a lots my dear πŸ€— love u my dear... I saw many shows, but I never got attached so deeply as I did with GurTI, thought I did too with Rajeev and Aamna, but GurTi r from both sides so intense, in RA-JODI case I find only Rajeev intense, not Aamna, no offence, but GurTi, both r so intense, beside this, they r so real into their feelings to eachother which they can't hide, no wonder they cried madly last day of shoot... πŸ˜­

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Zee_News

Hi friends,

I am totally shattered and sad, since last few days, which also effected me badly into my health as well πŸ˜­, I never thought a serial would touch me so deeply as GHSP did, I still remember how I used to wait for each episode to watch the mind-blowing love story of Maaneet, GurTi's mind-blowing chemistry... The wonderful cast of this show, I have no word to express...

Words would be unfair and injustice to this feeling I am going through πŸ˜­

I saw many mention their favourite moment in GHSP, I can't do it for two reasons, coz mainly I find many scenes and moments in GHSP, being it on or off-screen very special... The feeling of not seeing GurTi together anymore hurts and make me depressed πŸ˜­, the other reason maybe coz it makes me much emotional to talk about these moments πŸ˜­

In short, Star One r simply loser, coz they didn't realise what they have, the best chemistry ever on Indian television, so memorable, If Bollywood has Raj Kapoor and Nargis, the TV has Gurmeet and Drashti...

This forum is so close to my heart, I got to know so many nice and wonderful people here, whom I enjoyed discussing with, we joked and had a lots of fun together...

My wonderful Devil Den's members, each one of u is very special and I want to say, each one of u did a lots for the show, love u all...

I am so so so so shattered and sad πŸ˜­
Y r u all making me cry again again😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...This forum...was the most friendliest forum...& will b ever...Never was I obsessed wid only a show this much nor will I😭Though I dotn know...u...Only that u r a Geet forum member creates a special place in my heart for all the forum members...I have shared so many things here...& undoubtedly made best of friends...participated in the best of fights...😭dishing out discussions after discussion with the GF super duper writers😭😭😭I will miss everything...But plz continue posting on this forum...😭😭😭I dont want the ugly lock to make its way into GF...MY GFπŸ€—πŸ˜­...I luv u all😭
@Zee- I wish we never had to face this excruciating feeling ever,at even the prospect of being apart leaves me numb and there's a gaping hole searing my heart

All those cherishable memories we rejoiced at now stinge unbearably & yest I didn't want time to run so fast,but to stop at a certain point...

Even when we could see the end coming near from afar one could never imagine the end would leave us so restless.

Like you-there're so many Maaneet moments &  Gurti moments that have made our day brighter that its difficult to choose anyone in particular-but the recent int of the cast,crew have left me wishing inconsolably for Maaneet & Gurti to come back-I miss them😭 

I'll miss this forum & Den even more-life'll become empty

But lets hope for best for now and pls do take care of your health too
You're right there really is no words to express how empty I'm feeling at the prospect of never seeing Maaneet/Gurti grace our tv screens again...

It really has been a memorable journey from start to finish...never thought this journey would ever come to an end and now that it has I'm feeling all numb and lost inside...

I've never been emotionally attached to any show ever and when Geet ended yesterday I couldn't stop my tears and I'm still not over the shock of its abrupt ending...

I don't think there will ever be another couple like Maaneet/Gurti...they were a once in a lifetime experience that didn't deserve the abrupt ending they were given