honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Barun in just two scenes...thats wat CVs give us for waiting 23 hrs !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was like ðŸ¥± throughout the episode. I enjoyed that short arhi scene. Thats it. Other than that today's episode was just more sleepy and boring! I missed arnav already ðŸ˜†
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The rest of the epi was disgusting, but we got a treat, OMG, after SO long we got a short glimpse of him *sign*

^^I have gone mad at CVs
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knw yaa...seriously...m really ðŸ˜”...hopefully tom's dance seg is gona be exciting...n then Arnav will confess abt his breakup infront of da whole family by mon or tues...n la exits by latest wed.😭...n then HOPEFULLY sum rabba ve moments later...😃
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Really unbelievable!  What a boring episode I wish the telephone conversation had been longer - I don't think we will see the song and dance tomorrow - first they will take 2 minutes to go to RM - then they will be greeted and all that fiance scene will happen and shyam walking down - then everyone will greet each other - 10 minutes gone - then ASR-La scene will happen he will convince her to stay till after the engagement - total 15 minutes gone then we will have ASR glaring angryly at KKG for some reason and then freeze. Engagement may take place but the song and dance may be shown on monday? 

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wish they could hv made an epi of the tel conversation...other things they could have summarised in 5 mins...lol

But seriously i guess we'll hv to survive the dry weekend to get the love story back on track nxt week...and then we'll all breathe again !!!

P.S. Can they pls nw gv us 1 promo after so much of torture !!!
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i know...wished they had a longer phone convo
Richie-Rich thumbnail
I know. I know.
That was the only scene I enjoyed. ðŸ˜›