Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritu567

Just by putting on the mangalsutra on BM he can't become her husband. Husband is someone who looks after his wife and family supports her through good times and bad times. He can't make up for the times he has left the family to suffer and face humiliation because of him.  ðŸ¤¢

I can't believe that he wants to sell Kashyap House! LIKE I ALWAYS SAID HE WILL NEVER CHANGE! I bet that he will use the money to pay back the money he owes to people in USA! 

he is selfish and sick sick man. ( Actually he is not even worthy of being called a man) ! ðŸ˜¡

Reply Back. ðŸ˜Š

My thoughts are the mangal sutar is as holy as God for a woman and that event stincks worse than a skunk
when BM has taken it off twice herself there is no question he can become her husband or not game is over for an orthodox (authentic) woman game is simply over no ques asked or raised
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tahmina16

i was also thinking Suhana should buy the house!

Yeah probably he still will try to sell it adn it will be Vajpai buying it quitely as he told so to the broker adn then throw him out of his house which he has bought