Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: enchanted23

Hey Alanta,sorry for the late comments...I don't know how I missed commenting on this beautiful creation..It's amazingly edited pictures with a soothing and soulful tune...We all crazy pankhas can never get tired of these two and with your excellent creativity we need not deprive ourselves long from gems like this coming our ways regularly na😊

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Hey Alanta lovely vm,nice song selection and perfect synchronisation of lyrics with scenes...I agree with Mini and Prachu the bit where the music crescendo picks up is so perfectly matched with the chundar burning and perashani scene, well doneπŸ‘ please keep your creative juices flowing with such amazing results

Aditi no sorry accepted here..come on yaar..u commented and that itself means a lot..Thank u so much dear and esp for ur lovely comments and the support..😳
alanta thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran_trudecent

lovely lovely alanta, so so so beautiful, i just loved it so much, lovely pictures, lovely editing, it is so superb yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ fantastic πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Originally posted by: kiran_trudecent

wow wow wow wow alanta loved it so much yaar πŸ€— πŸ‘ loved the scene selection also, tera chehra jab nazar aye πŸ˜ tu agar kehde chand bhi le aoonga, aik tara maang le aasmaan le aoon ga, jaane jaan πŸ˜ ufff so so romantic yaar, i miss GK so much  hamare GK  but loved the VM dear πŸ˜ƒ

Kiran dearπŸ€—Thank u so much yaar..so so glad that u liked it..yeah I too miss them a lot..but tum sab hein na😳..Once again thank u πŸ˜›
alanta thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel68

niceπŸ‘

Thank u angel68
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

OMG Alanta ..kill me because I am so so late..Was really busy with some work..so missed commenting..now coming to the album fab pictures and very nicely blended with the music..awesomeπŸ‘

and VM wow just beautiful is the word,,keep up the awesome work...Lubbed itπŸ‘

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Res :).

Sorry man, i never got a chance to watch it but will do as soon as possible and then comment :D

EDIT: okaii done :D, It was lovely😊...
I liked 5.23 :), the scenes were synced so beautifully with the music.
Well doneπŸ˜ƒ, really good :)

Edited by rimjhim1 - 12 years ago
alanta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kesarmania

my fav song , it is perfect on kes-gul , beautiful vm dear

Thanks a lot Kesarmania..but what should I call u??😊
alanta thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

OMG Alanta ..kill me because I am so so late..Was really busy with some work..so missed commenting..now coming to the album fab pictures and very nicely blended with the music..awesomeπŸ‘

and VM wow just beautiful is the word,,keep up the awesome work...Lubbed itπŸ‘

hmm apna pistol do...

PiuπŸ€—...you commented na..that itself means a lot...thank u so much dear..am so glad that u liked it..thanks a lot.
alanta thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimjhim1

Res :).

Sorry man, i never got a chance to watch it but will do as soon as possible and then comment :D

EDIT: okaii done :D, It was lovely😊...
I liked 5.23 :), the scenes were synced so beautifully with the music.
Well doneπŸ˜ƒ, really good :)

Hey u watched it finally...thank u so much Rim...I am waiting for an FF from u😊
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Alanta...I saw teh Album mix..and actually forgot to commentπŸ˜•...and then the VM...what fab melange of lyrics and scenes re...Absolutely wonderful!!!!!πŸ‘
alanta thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Alanta...I saw teh Album mix..and actually forgot to commentπŸ˜•...and then the VM...what fab melange of lyrics and scenes re...Absolutely wonderful!!!!!πŸ‘

Srush  dearπŸ€— u here...so glad to see u here yaar and thank u so much for ur lovely comments...😳