Gulsar Moments :The Rhythm of Love pg6

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends...😊

I just tried to make a photo album from post leap Gulsar scenes...and for the first time...I so need ur comments and opinions on this...please feel free to point out the mistakes...eagerly waiting for your  comments😊
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nBuQMqZsJCE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
Alanta,loved it.the music was so soothing.went very well with the pictures.wonderful creation.πŸ‘
appo idhu kaaranam busy aayirunnu alle.Hope to see you now on the forum as usualπŸ˜ƒ
wow...I love it 

Thanks Alanta...It's a lovely photo album 
alanta...πŸ€—
lubbd it yaar...nice album...😳
Superb creation, Alanta !!!!! I loved it... You have chosen almost all the most beautiful Gulsar moments. This creation is something new and different which I have never seen... very beautiful it is !!!!! Also loved the music which was throughout. Keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ 

beautiful album πŸ˜ becos it is gulsar album πŸ˜³
Alanta...this is so nice...loved it...

awesome stuff alanta . chal abhi ff bhi jaldi jaldi update karde plz πŸ˜›.

btw where is the music frm?
Good work
I loved it. it was great and the music was brilliant
Hey Alanta,sorry for the late comments...I don't know how I missed commenting on this beautiful creation..It's amazingly edited pictures with a soothing and soulful tune...We all crazy pankhas can never get tired of these two and with your excellent creativity we need not deprive ourselves long from gems like this coming our ways regularly na😊