Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sunny Leone in Salman Khan's next? (Page 2)

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Why are po*nstars looked down and the others put on a pedestal when they are selling the same but in a different package...

Arent these actors/actresses too selling their body... People pay to watch them and they are selling a product... It could be their face, their body or it could be their talent... Just bcoz the po*n stars sell their body how is it any differerent then the rest of them...

Every other day what is that we see in the item songs... Isnt it all abt the body... Actresses karein toh ras leela and po*n stars karein to charcter dheela...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

doserTintinleMechantcloseyourlegsSultan_Of_Swingmysticgoryfilmsruky786

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
For me actors/actresses are completely different from po*n-stars, well not all of them though but around 70% is. Tell me, would you rather watch a Bollywood movie with your family or a po*n movie? I guess this gives the answer. Some actresses at least don't sell parts of their body which shouldn't be seen. Anyway it's my POV, let's keep it that way because you guys won't get what I mean.
Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

I sometimes dont get why people hate po*n stars so much? In the words of Mallika Sherawat when asked to cover up-' The day when actress like Ash, hide their face, is the day Ill hide my body.'

Oh okay so you want people to respect woman who sell themselves (their body) in front of the whole world? I am sorry but I do not think such woman deserve respect.

so how come you seem to respect Katrina who let \Gulshan Grover fondle with her boobs in Boom? She began her career in a soft pron movie, so if you dont like po*n actress how come you are willing to adore Katrina.

I dont have a problem with you not liking po*n actress 2 things- dont judge them, and dont sprout this hypocrisy when your favourite actress herself began her career in a soft po*n movie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doserTintinleMechant

Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

For me actors/actresses are completely different from po*n-stars, well not all of them though but around 70% is. Tell me, would you rather watch a Bollywood movie with your family or a po*n movie? I guess this gives the answer. Some actresses at least don't sell parts of their body which shouldn't be seen. Anyway it's my POV, let's keep it that way because you guys won't get what I mean.

Really?LOL
 you should probably google Katrina Boom pictures, if you are an adult. Then we will know which actress sell which part of the body.
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

I dont have a problem with you not liking po*n actress 2 things- dont judge them, and dont sprout this hypocrisy when your favourite actress herself began her career in a soft po*n movie.

The difference is that Katrina accepts it as a mistake, she made a mistake and she acknowledges that while with po*n-stars it's different. I mean with Sunny it is, she is actually proud of being a woman who sells her body and loves her profession Wacko
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

The difference is that Katrina accepts it as a mistake, she made a mistake and she acknowledges that while with po*n-stars it's different. I mean with Sunny it is, she is actually proud of being a woman who sells her body and loves her profession Wacko

so Katrina realises its a mistake yet shakes her boobs in vulgar songs like Sheila Ki Jawani and Chikni Chameli. Sati Savithri Katrina ki jai ho!

LOL LOL LOL
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetychoodoser

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top