what if meera proves she & krishna having affair

sk_17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
may be she can show jhooti photos of her and krishna together, may be then krishna will be forced to marry meera. only then masala will come in the boring relation of krishna and pratigya and also in the story

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sk_17

may be she can show jhooti photos of her and krishna together, may be then krishna will be forced to marry meera. only then masala will come in the boring relation of krishna and pratigya and also in the story

NO IT IS IMPOSSIBE...I HOPE THERE WILL BE ANOTHER TRACK WHICH WE WII LIKE..
sk_17 thumbnail
no it will be interesting yar to see how will meera try to get krishna's love and how will krishna be forced to accept her
Arjaforever thumbnail
no they will show us unique track which we never think wether it will good or bad lol Edited by arooj - 12 years ago
sk_17 thumbnail
what unique, nothing unique has happened in pratigya yet.same old nautanki like other shows
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She wont ever get his love ever and she is pagal stalker who is just after him relentlessly when he has told her to get lost! Krishna is gna lose his cool with her very very soon if she carries!
Arjaforever thumbnail

what unique, nothing unique has happened in pratigya yet.same old nautanki like other shows

WHAT R U SAYING???? I ACCEPT THEY TAKE OLD TRACKS BUT NOT WITH KRIYA.KRIYA TRACK IS ALWAYS DIFERENT N UNXPCTED!!
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: umarharami

hey sk_17,
Just imagine what will happen if ur mom n sis surprise us by bringing out blue videos of their good times spent in the company of SS n shakti...I'll be ROFLing along with other MKAPians. surely!

Hey umar,the language you are using here is very abusive,why are you attacking members personally? They are keeping the limits upto fictional shows only,but you are going too much.you are using their family's name just because of a fictional show.dear this is a family forum,there are peoples who are below 18 years of age,and by using this abusive language it can affect them.
Well have seen your many comments in abusive tones yesterday,but sorry to say dear,i have pressed "Report" button to that posts.please control your emotions,say anything to anyone but don't use these abusive words.may be your username denotes,what kind of person you are.
Please refrain making such abusive comments,otherwise you may be granted a warning from the mod's.

Take care,

Amit.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@umar being mkap fan or not but it does'nt mean that u'll abusive him by using his/her mom and sisters.may be his/her thinking like that but it does'nt mean that you will abuse their mom and sisters or even their family members.those innocent peoples have'nt done anything and still you are abusing them only for the sake of single show.
Well i'm not in any side,i do whatever i feel,and by reading your posts,i can't keep quiet..as far as i know there are many peoples in this forum who are less than 18. Well you can't know this forum much better than me as i was working here for the past 1 year or so,and i know peoples here won't acknowledge you with your comments.so please don't create sexual dirtyness here.

Amit.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
There is inappropriate use of words and language in this thread, also it is pretty much full of attacking/bashing.

Dealing with thread.

Closed.