Arshi_IPKKND thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi all! I am back with a new OS After all the appreciation I got on writing my previous and the first OS named as Our Likes and Dislikes. This is my second attempt. Hope you guys will like this one too!

Assumption: Its Payal and Akash's engagement day.

It's the day for Payal and Akash to get engaged and on this happy mode Khushi and Lavanya are dancing on the song Salaam-e-ishq. Although Khushi is not all happy as she could not tell Anjali about Shyam and that Shyam is still there in the house. But overall, she is happy for her sister as she knows how much Akash loves her.

All the while dancing Khushi and Arnav are stealing each other's glance which is clearly noticed by Lavanya. She is a bit upset about her break-up with Arnav but as of now she is wondering if Arnav and Khushi have fallen for each other.

The Dance session is now done with and Lavanya says now let's carry on with the ring ceremony. She forces the family to let Akash and Payal exchange their ring first and so it happens!

Akash and Payal are now already engaged and now its Arnav and Lavanya's turn; on hearing this Khushi gets upset and is about to cry, just so that she does not breaks down in front of all she makes an excuse to get away from there, her disappointment is clearly noticed by Arnav and Lavanya and by now Lavanya is quite confirmed with her doubt that they are in love with each other.

Only when Khushi was about to get away Lavanya announces that she broke-up with ASR hearing which Khushi is shocked.

Anjali: Ye kya keh rahi hai aap Lavanya ji?

Lavanya: yes di, we broke-up. I realized that we would be never happy with each other. Aur isi main sabki Khushi hogi kyuki agar ASR aur main saath khush nahi rahege toh aap sab bhi hume dekh kar kitna unhappy hoge.

Nani ji: Aur ye sab aap humko ab bata rahe hai? Jab ki aap dono ki sagai aaj hai?

Lavanya: Main aap logo ko bata dena chahthi thi par phir laga ki iska asar Payal aur Akash ke engagement par bhi hoga isiliye hum dono ne milkar decide kiya ki hum sagai ke baad batayege.

Nani ji: Hume bahut chot pahucha hai ye khabar sunkar.

Lavanya: Please naniji, aisa mat kahiye. Agar aap hum dono ko khush dekhna chahti hai toh phir humara saath dijiye.

All this while Khushi and Arnav are staring at each other.

Anjali: aap dono sure ho na ki aap dono ne sahi faisla liya hai?

Lavanya: ofcourse di, aur who mujhe kehna tha ki maine apni London jane ki tickets book karli hai. 4hrs main mere flight hain I think I should leave now. She goes to her room to take her bags.

Khushi: follows Lavanya up to the room and says Lavanya ji kya hua? Achanak apne aisa faisla kyu liya? Kya Arnav ji ne aapse kuch kaha?

Lavanya: nahi chamkeeli, ye faisla hum dono ne milkar liya hai. Kisi ka bhi dosh nahi hai.

That's when Arnav enters the room.

Arnav: Lavanya thanks a lot for your understanding and again I'm really sorry!

Lavanya: please ASR maine pehele bhi kaha na don't be guilty about it. Jo bhi hota hai ache ke liye hota hai ye baat maine apne dimaag main set kardi hai aur ab tum bhi kar lo. Please never say sorry again.

Khushi: Lavanya ji, aap hume apna dost kehti hai na? dost hone ke baad bhi aapne humse itni badi baat chupayi. Kyu Lavanya ji? Aur kisi ko na sahi aap hume toh bata hi sakti thi na?

Lavanya: Khushi tumne mujhse ye sab sawaal karne ka haq kho diya hai! Tum mujhe bol rahi ho ye sab, tumne bhi toh mujhe nahi bataya ki tumhari sagai toot chuki hai. Ye toh mujhe pata chala jab di aur jeejaji ko maine baat karte suna. Tum bhi toh mujhe dost keheti ho toh phir bataya kyu nahi?

Arnav: WHAT? Tumhari sagai toot gayi? Tumne jab sagai ki tab bhi mujhe batana zarrori nahi samjha aur ab jab toot gayi tab bhi batana zarrori nahi samjha.

Khushi: hum nahi chahte the ki humari wajah se kisi ko dukh ho aur itni Khushi main hum gham ka saya bane.

Lavanya: mera flight ka waqt ho raha hai niche chale? Sab intezaar kar rahe hoge. Aur ek baat main tum dono se bolna chati hu. I know ki ghar main abhi bhi sab ye break-up se upset hain par Khushi tum aur ASR milke sab kuch sambhaal lena.

Khushi: sab kuch thik ho jayega Lavanya ji.

They head down to the hall. Everyone waiting!

Lavanya: Goes to nani ji. Naniji ab main chalti hu.

Naniji: humesha khush raho bitiya.

Lavanya: moves towards the gupta ladies (buaji and amma) and also babuji. Folds her hands and says goodbye and in return gets the same greeting.

Now she moves towards Anjali and Shyam.

Lavanya: Main aap dono ko bahut miss karungi and hugs them and waves goodbye.

Anjali: with tears in her eyes says we will miss you too.

Lavanya: moves towards Akash and Payal and says. Once again congrats on ur engagement. I'll pray that you both have a good life ahead.

Akash and Payal also hug her for the last time and say goodbye.

Lavanya heads towards mamaji and mamiji and says bye too and says to mamiji that she will send cosmetics for her from London.

This brings a slight smile in everyone's face.

Finally moving towards Arnav and Khushi.

Lavanya: I know that both of you don't really like each other but at this tough phase of your lives please support each other. Then she hugs Khushi, takes her hand and puts in on Arnav's hand.

Khushi and Arnav both are almost in tears but controls it. And says please keep in touch Lavanya.

Lavanya moves towards the door and turns one final time to catch a glance of the whole family. She notices that Khushi is about to cry so by ishara she says her to smile. Arnav tightens his hold on Khushi and Khushi slightly smiles.

Lavanya moves out of RM. Left behind Anjali hugging Shyam. Akash with his hand on Payal's shoulders and Arnav and Khushi holding each other's hand tightly as to never ever leave. Arnav and Khushi look at each other with a look saying now we are single and available for each other!

That's all! I hope you guys enjoyed reading it, if not then please bare with it. Your feedback and comments are most welcomed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super duper rocking OS !
Loved it so much
Arshi_IPKKND thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you =)
Hoping to see more feedbacks!
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
A relief after today's crap episode! Thanks for keeping me sane!
lollipop4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! I loved this OS. PLease update soon! :D
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome... Post loved it..
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one...single and ready to mingle...hehhehe..
or already hooked with each other...
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one..now we r free and available for each other
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice work buddy!!

Now we are single and available for each other!!😆 I like this line..