Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
instead of four years leap...
1)they could have shown Krishna's education track in detail,
2)bringing out the truth of Prats murder attempt in front of everyone esp. Krish...
3)finish the unfinished tracks...
4)showing abhishek-nilima that Krish is capable and also he can keep Prats more happy than   anyone.
5)Kesar recovery
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
i want kriya 3rd honeymoon track..this time to goa...
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovekriyan

even a month after leap i didnt understand the need for leap...except sor chinki and samar and krish restaurent everything is same...remarriage for kn wich cud b done b4 leap...tanshi track wud have had meaning if it was soon after marriage...but now 4 yrs later didnt get the meaning...kriya r still fillers...gh is just the same repitive scenes...hence even if leap is not der cvs cud show all the current tracks...

cmpltly agree with u. .these traks could be introduced witout this leap. .anyways,if there was no leap,then cvs could have shown K becoming a responsible man. .n P all behind Samar.i wish,the could hav shown Ksr recovering n KriYa having life of their own
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

cmpltly agree with u. .these traks could be introduced witout this leap. .anyways,if there was no leap,then cvs could have shown K becoming a responsiblle man. .n P all behind Samar.i wish,the could hav shown Ksr recovering n KriYa having life of their own

๐Ÿ‘rite
weight_obsessed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can anyone remember way back they showed an advert that Krishna and Pratigya are in a small house and she shows him a pen and asks him will he be able to write his name? Back then I thought they probably will be chucked out of the mansion and she will teach him to read and write and they both will stand on their own feet. That would've been quite good.
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: weight_obsessed

Can anyone remember way back they showed an advert that Krishna and Pratigya are in a small house and she shows him a pen and asks him will he be able to write his name? Back then I thought they probably will be chucked out of the mansion and she will teach him to read and write and they both will stand on their own feet. That would've been quite good.

๐Ÿ˜
ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

According to me, they would have focussed on the following:

1. Krishna's struggle in setting up the restuarant and learning to write his name and check bills and count money, bank transactions.

2. Track of bring up Samar by Pratigya...waking up in the night...feeding him, teaching him to walk, talk, read & write etc. etc...bechara Baba sleeping after the hard work at the restaurant.

3. Proffessor's retirement & Adarsh leaving to Dubai

4. Arushi's indifferent behaviour towards her babi & chinki..Dadi defending her poti.Tanmay busy studying in the college & searching for job.

5. Amma, SS, KN's mastermind to exit Kesar from the haveli.

suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post, Abida๐Ÿ˜Š
I would have liked them to show kesar recovering, and becoming more confident and assertive, and not needing kriya's support all the while.  She could have blabbed about the murder attemps, big bust-up between K and SS, kriya move out, SS and KN making life difficult for them, but together our super jodi would have won the battle.  We could have seen kriya struggling together, K's education,  P working, kriya's baby coming along, chandu's love life.  The thakurs would have been so pissed that baba didn't need them anymore.
kesar would have raised samar in TN but not taken any bs from amma.
Tanshi's track would have made more sense without the leap.
KN would have married menaka, and she would have taken all the jewellery, cash etc and run off with someone.
All in all, i agree, apart from the cute little kiddies, there was no need for a leap.
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: suk4

Good post, Abida๐Ÿ˜Š
I would have liked them to show kesar recovering, and becoming more confident and assertive, and not needing kriya's support all the while.  She could have blabbed about the murder attemps, big bust-up between K and SS, kriya move out, SS and KN making life difficult for them, but together our super jodi would have won the battle.  We could have seen kriya struggling together, K's education,  P working, kriya's baby coming along, chandu's love life.  The thakurs would have been so pissed that baba didn't need them anymore.
kesar would have raised samar in TN but not taken any bs from amma.
Tanshi's track would have made more sense without the leap.
KN would have married menaka, and she would have taken all the jewellery, cash etc and run off with someone.
All in all, i agree, apart from the cute little kiddies, there was no need for a leap.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘agreed...der was no need for leap...
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
luved all ur imaginations hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!