15th dec discussion thread - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
absolutely aps, this entire thing got me ridiculed too, why wear it, she could hv easily escaped while giving an excuse, infact when suhana looked at her, she gave her a nod of saying not to say anything now, wht nonsense, they have absolutely killed the character of shailaja kashyap.
Originally posted by firefly99

@right ya she could have tried to make any kind of excuse.I really couldn't bear this silence its killing her and her self-respect. 

its so frustrating... this track se BLOOD PRESSURE BE HIGH HO JAYEGA...its really disgusting
Originally posted by md410

no it will make no sense then
i wud have been fine today even for the sake of so called family stub she wud have had used excuse to bp. if she does not want to speak up. she cud have said will wear later or got to fix thread what ever like she had used y'aday ki she lost mangalsutra
but letting bp do that cv made fun of hubby-wife relation and mangalsutra both. as if it is like t shirt oh it is hot let me take off oh it is chilly here let me wear it
indian custom has deep meaning of it. i am marathi and in our custom mangalsutra is everything bindi comes later as unmarried gals put bindi too. resh wud you agree with me 

Aps... not only Marathi... in every part of India... Mangal-Sutra is a most Valuable & Pavitra For Husband-Wife Relationship...

I agree with You... CVs have literely made Fun of this relationship... 😔
This is the limit. I mean I am so annoyed... I am not watching today's episode. I would prefer to watch masterchef UK then!!!!!

It would have been better if BM told, she will wear later.. I mean Rano is the biggest dumb character.. How could she told BP to put mangalsutra on BM neck.. Today i didn't like Rano, even BM silence has reason..
Originally posted by shilu999_balani

its so frustrating... this track se BLOOD PRESSURE BE HIGH HO JAYEGA...its really disgusting
Nah aunty just join in IDC club and stay cool😎 don't tell this to anyone *shh* We also get frustrate but try to remain calm as we can't change the plot😆
Tabz Rano has gone out of the hands, the way she delivers her lines nowadays irritates me like anything, she talks as if she is talking to her husband.
Originally posted by abhi786

It would have been better if BM told, she will wear later.. I mean Rano is the biggest dumb character.. How could she told BP to put mangalsutra on BM neck.. Today i didn't like Rano, even BM silence has reason..
@bold without any ambiguity😆.😆
Originally posted by abhi786

Totally Agree Abhi, Rano is dumb,evn meethi would be more sensible then her. She agreed with BP putting Mangalsutra around BM's neck...Someone ask her " kahan aapna Dimag bech aayi hai n who is more dumb than her to buy it"..lol
Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago
this has become EKTA ka show
marji aayi toh mangalsutra utaar diya man kara toh hook pe taang diya.
utter nonsense. 

sach and rash
yes if they can not give any social message at least they can prevent them self by insulting relation. I am single but do believe and know meaning of it. do understand depth of 7 phera