15th dec discussion thread - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sachi16

@Pink -- Yeh Me kya soon rahi hoon Renu... 😲

Expectation 😎 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sachi,sirf Renu di hi nahi, Arpita di n Resham di bhi line mein hai...Ek sath teen naye mehmaan ...lol🀣
see mere EXPECTATIONS tum sabko iss discussion thread tak khich layiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sachi16

Yeh Track itna bhangaar ban gaya hai... I so want it to End... πŸ₯±

Par mujhe aane wale track se bhi dar lag raha hai... Suhana will Doubt Ishaan... πŸ€” pata nahi kya kya dekhna padega... 😳
aur kuch toh hum kar nahin saktey tooh kyun na shak kar hi lain🀣
Shailaja srsly has disappointed big time, this is just crazy, nw when suhana wl open up then she wl spell out.
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

Sachi,sirf Renu di hi nahi, Arpita di n Resham di bhi line mein hai...Ek sath teen naye mehmaan ...lol🀣

aaane do aane do... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

wese bhi Forum bada Sust hai... Shayad naye mehmano ke aane se Bhara Bhara ho jayega...  πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

good no im going to get so many new grandchildren...mere dimaag mein to naye naye naam goom rahe hain
Originally posted by abhi786

I knew BP will put mangalsutra again.. but had doubt that suhana or BM or RB will say, she will wear later... I think BM will say loud when she gets to know BP selling the house.. I think that time before all family members, BM will break her marriage and show mangalsutra..
no it will make no sense then
i wud have been fine today even for the sake of so called family stub she wud have had used excuse to bp. if she does not want to speak up. she cud have said will wear later or got to fix thread what ever like she had used y'aday ki she lost mangalsutra
but letting bp do that cv made fun of hubby-wife relation and mangalsutra both. as if it is like t shirt oh it is hot let me take off oh it is chilly here let me wear it
indian custom has deep meaning of it. i am marathi and in our custom mangalsutra is everything bindi comes later as unmarried gals put bindi too. resh wud you agree with me 
Originally posted by 111192

see mere EXPECTATIONS tum sabko iss discussion thread tak khich layiπŸ˜†
aik dum sahi kaho cho.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by md410

sachi resh
cv just killed all. jab bp se pahnvaana tha tab nikaal hi kyu.
to me bm is the biggest hypocrite. sorry i loved the character but i hate yes hate is strong word but i am still saying it hate some one when s/he does not take a stand and let pepole use them as toilet tissue
she got whole family behind her. what is the need to show off this
i infact admire daadaji and is poore picture mein daadi kaha hai// is the actor not availabel
cv ne not only bm ko kill kiya but they made mockery of marriage and mangal sutra too. 
does bm understand the meaning of mangalsutra or yeh bhi cv will show suhaana telling her, kyuki she is lead. cv has lost it totally 

Aps... You are so right...

Wo ek Waqt that When I used to watch SGP coz of BM... in starting... then whole Family Attracted me... 😊 

Aaj Television ka sabse Pyara Character... kya ban gaya hai... πŸ˜•

Suhana ko Mahaan banane ke chakkar me... CVs ne Khichdi paka di hai... such a Lame track... Lame than Amnesia also... 🀒
Originally posted by md410

no it will make no sense then
i wud have been fine today even for the sake of so called family stub she wud have had used excuse to bp. if she does not want to speak up. she cud have said will wear later or got to fix thread what ever like she had used y'aday ki she lost mangalsutra
but letting bp do that cv made fun of hubby-wife relation and mangalsutra both. as if it is like t shirt oh it is hot let me take off oh it is chilly here let me wear it
indian custom has deep meaning of it. i am marathi and in our custom mangalsutra is everything bindi comes later as unmarried gals put bindi too. resh wud you agree with me 
@right ya she could have tried to make any kind of excuse.I really couldn't bear this silence its killing her and her self-respect.