15th dec discussion thread

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HIGHLIGHTS

1. All are playing passing the parcel n panna is out. She is said to mimic BM n once done with tht BP comes and tell BM tht he got her Mangalsutra.

2. Here Physcho ask Sona why did Ishaan came to their house n where all he touched her while consoling.

3. BP tell BM to wear mangalsutra by tying knot n tomorrow he get new one for her...then he himself wants to tie mangalsutra around BM's neck n our saafdil suhana objects but still USM somehow manages to put mangalsutra on BM's neck. All upset all starts playing again and evn BP joins and he is out this tym. And Suhana tell him to leave the house as punishment.
In middle this stupid Rano interferes n topic gets changed.

4. Dadaji ask BM whether she is happy... BM jst removes the mangalsutra in anger n leaves.

5. Abhi removes some peices of paper from dustbin gets to knw about the NGO.

6. Rajni-disha- Suhana are discussing abt BP n there comes BP n he wants to talk to Suhana as he dont knw more abt her.
   Suhana asks him why did he leave kashyap house n BP gives same ghisa pita reason. he tells now everyone has accepted him but Suhana cuts him and tell no one has accepted him and like everyone else evn she is rejecting him.

Precap : Suhana at Bajpai's house n gets t0 knw tht Owner of the house Mr. Ishwar kashyap wants to sell the house.
Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
today meenu u r here😆 gud, gud, This Abhishek is a torture
*Resham* thumbnail
I hate this, this is disgusting, hw can he do this, he made her wear the mangalsutra, i hate this.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
al right BM did not maintain her self respect sorry
for me she is most weak character. cv has killed her
suhaana does not need to be mahaan or poky just because she is LEAD. if Bm would have said no or taken a stand or even given excuse ki she would wear later fine but this is just disgusting
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: *Resham*

I hate this, this is disgusting, hw can he do this, he made her wear the mangalsutra, i hate this.

he is playing double game.
I am more annoyed and disappointed in BM. Her taking out mangalsutra had no meaning.
it was not the case like panna ka mangal sutra. she can not keep on accepting wrong doing for the sake of family.
CV has butchered her character badly.
UNACCEPTABLE.  CV killing slowly is se toh direct BP acceptance dhikha dete
*Resham* thumbnail
She didnt said anything in frnt of everyone Aps, bt then took off the mangalsutra in anger when Dadaji asked her whether she is happy, tht too when her back ws to him
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ishwar is so stupid and dumb he just doesn't get the fact that no one likes him or wants to be with him! ðŸ˜¡ 

I am sick of his stupid behavior! ðŸ˜¡ 
*Resham* thumbnail
The ray of hope only is tom, Suhana comes to knw abt house selling. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: md410

suhaana does not need to be mahaan or poky just because she is LEAD. if Bm would have said no or taken a stand or even given excuse ki she would wear later fine but this is just disgusting

@Aps -- Agree with You...

after reading HighLights... I have no interest left in watching Epi... 🤢

What yar... one Day BM is removing Mangal-Sutra... other day she is all silent & wears it... 🤢

Iritating to the core... yeh BP track ne ab dimaaag ka BHarta bana diya hai... jaldi khatam karo aur kuchh aschha Shuru karo at Delhi End... 🥱
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: md410

I agree 101%