15th Dec. WU(DONE) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I deliberately didn't see the episode today as I can not bare the smirk on USM and the hyperness of Mrs. Alok Kyshap. Nop I refuse to watch that , not even to see Ragini ! Nop no way !
Not only him, must slap BM also. Why she should keep quiet like that? So crazy. Hated that scene.

Originally posted by patelcharu

I am with you on this...but after reading I felt to slap him...and I think family should do same... each and every member of the house slap him very hard...including Mitthi and Meena. and kick him out of house.
Thank you for the update 
netri shud chuo charan tumhaare 
Omg. I though Ishwar was upto no good when he stole the papers but I didn't think he would still go ahead with it after the family allowed him to stay. Wow? Any whose Thanx for the detailed update.
i just hate the way suhana talked with bp. this girl  does not have any mannerism. this is not the way u can talk with ur elders.she is the youngest dil of the house. she should remember this.bp should slap her thightly.

Thanks a lot for the update
thanks for the update

very sad-now BP wants to sell of the property:(
Originally posted by venture

I deliberately didn't see the episode today as I can not bare the smirk on USM and the hyperness of Mrs. Alok Kyshap. Nop I refuse to watch that , not even to see Ragini ! Nop no way !

I did the same. I did not see the episode thinking... I dont want to ruin my mood and dont want to get angry just because of that stupid USM. I dont have any issues with Rano since its in her nature to look at everything in a simple way!! She cant be BADI MAA!! :)

Hopefully... after reading today's WU, I will watch today's episode. If its the same as tomorrow... I wont watch it...

Looks like I am going away from SGP which I dont want really!!

CVs - Do something... time is high!!!
it  was  rano who saw bm in bp room in midnight. she thinks bm accepted bp. in my opinion rano is better than bm cause she says loudly what she is thinking. bm is just making fun of everybody.