greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kashyaps:
All are playing Passing the Parcel. KK & Suhana standing and looking. Suhana "Look all are pretending to be happy" And KK says "Thats the best part, they can do everything for one-other" Panna is out. Rajni says "Your punishment is to act like BM". Panna says "look at my Lips while i imitate BM" She pouts ehr lips just like BM. All laugh and BM smile too. and Panna says "Inder & Panna behave yourself. You cannot always depend on Dadaji and Alok. You have to stand on your feet". to which Panna used to say "Papa(BP) will come na bringing lots of money" and Bm used to be silent on this. BP comes with Mangal-sutra saying he found it finally.

Pagal-Khana:
Sona tries to hide the NGO list which Ishaan gave him from Abhi. She tears the Paper and throws it in Dustbin and says "Lets have Dinner". to which Psycho replies "Dinner later, Romance first". He admires her saying "You have beautiful hands, Ishaan must have touched it right? He must have Hugged you while Consoling you?Why did he come? To save you from me?" He picks up the plate and throws it on the floor.

Kashyaps

Rano says "Thank god, you found it Bhaiyaa now please wear that mangal-sutra quickly" BP says "Yes, I'll buy you a new one but till then I'll help you in wearing this one". All are shocked and Irritated. and BP asks Rano to which she replies "Yes Bhaiya Help her in this". Suhana says NO. But BM is Quiet. BP says "Actually your right Suhana, even i am feeling Weird and awkward like we re marrying again" And he Finally ties it around her.. All are Mad. BM is STILL Quiet. Now BP plays with them but all are just palying for the Sake of playing. BP is out Suhana says "Leave this House". Rano says "Bhaiyya dont mind Suhana". BP now shares some funny Incident between Alok and him. BM leaves from there and Suhana and Dadaji follow her. Dadaji finally ask "Are you Happy" wo which she replies"yes i am" But she removes the Mangal-sutra from her Neck which goes Un-noticed by Dadaji.

Pagal-Khana:
Abhi searches for the papers in their Dust-bin and joins them.

Kashyaps:
Rajni tells Meethi to sleep as its late. Now R-D-S discuss on Mangal-sutra thing when BP enters telling How he was searching for Suhana as He wants to talk to her for Knowing her more. Rajni tries to Tell suhana to go in her Room. But Suhana is adamant o talking to him Face-to-Face. Rajni-Disha Leave. And Suhana says "You loved your family then why did you leave them?" to which he replies that he wanted to fly high in the Sky" and Suhana says "Coming from the Family that is Rich, Lots of freedom, i never felt like that, Instead i loved this family first and after that Ishaan, So don't try this Emotional blackmail on me" And BP says "No i am  not lying Beta, see now everybody has accepted me" To which Suhana says with an Attitude "NO, I reject you just like Everybody".

PRECAP: Suhana is in KK house and comes to know of BP selling Kashyaps property through an agent which has come to KK's house. she says "WTH? how can you sell off this property". But the agent says "The owner himself
is selling it".
Edited by greenleaf007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bring it on Lilu Pattu... 😉
patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am with you on this...but after reading I felt to slap him...and I think family should do same... each and every member of the house slap him very hard...including Mitthi and Meena. and kick him out of house.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx HP fr this update, absolutely tht minute convo btw suhana and bp made me to sit the whole torture of bearing tht man, and hated shailaja more, why cant this woman stand of her own, she has the entire family with her. This is just ridiculous.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Nikki Bhidu For the Update...
You are putting so much of Effort to write Such a Bhangaar Epi... 🤢  I Really Appreciate Your Efforts... 😃

BM wore Mangal-Sutra again... 🤢 This one thing had made Epi Super Bhangaar for me... 😕

Doesn;t make any difference of what Suhana said to BP... CVs made har say that coz She is Lead... otherwise This things Inder had said Several Times...

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today episode was good.. But felt bad how CVS bunched BM's character..BP and suhana conversation is the best in the episode.. Abhi and sona track is irritating..
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly sachi, just becz Suhana is the lead, she has to say these lines which otherwise everybody has said. and the most hated character now for me wd be Rano, stop saying all these lines lady, he is nt ur husband
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting epi to say the least. But the thing that has me worried is the precap. 😲 Dadaji is surely going to have a heart attack when he finds out what BP did. BP is a kamina of an insaan and the world/show would be better off WITHOUT him!!!!Edited by junebuggy - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
      HP, I have been told to do DHADVATT PRANAM for providing such a Mindblowing episode's WU 🤣 so now I have go for leg pulling 🤣 Thanks Nikster ...
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It's so nice to see how much Suhana has matured since living in m'bai