Ahem came early from the office

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Ahem came early from the office as he kept on looking the watch he culdnt stop thinking abt gopi so he decided to cme home early to see her and spnd time with her how sweet 😉😳

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
Omg this man has got it bad , he left her for not even half a day afta his mom assured him that gopi will be taken care off , but if is only worried abt her care then it means he doesn't trust his mom . Lol I am loving this ahem.
Thanks for sharing
oh have not seen the episode still...
cant wait to see it
thanks for sharing
Yeah ahem is going mad in love.👏😆
me too..even in ofc he kept on thinking abt her and gopi too was missing him around...wow..wonderful scene...i can watch those mins for whole day...god!!! cant wait for tomm...pata nahin ab weekend kaise kategi meri...

Ahem was just fantastic today! First he couldn't stop thinking about Gopi, then he called home twice. And to top it all off he came home early just to see her. I just loved his smile when he was looking at her sleeping! 😍

just loved his restlessness today .amazing episode today.
ahem in love is a sight to watch...
Originally posted by taniks

Omg this man has got it bad , he left her for not even half a day afta his mom assured him that gopi will be taken care off , but if is only worried abt her care then it means he doesn't trust his mom . Lol I am loving this ahem.
Thanks for sharing

ur most welcum hun yes this shows how much he cares for and dsnt trust anyone not even his mom he jus adorable n wants gopi to himself jus love him.also he didnt want to go to office in the first place his mom asked him to go otherwise he wuldve stayd home wid gopi and look at her beauty n admire her...  

also

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago