Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak FF Pehla Nasha Part8 page15-17th July (Page 11)

janavi07 IF-Dazzler
janavi07
janavi07

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Payal How r u? your this  update after Five month omg!
thank u so much  At last u update...
 nice update...i Love it!
shaan and khanak now friend no close friend... ...
when khanak ignore shaan ...he tense so much...so cute...
 terrace scene nice ...mostly Last one...Wink
waiting for the next update...
pm me...
plz update regullay ...
happy to see u...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalmehra

payalmehra Groupbie
payalmehra
payalmehra

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Thank you friends ktymheer_85_sweetshona_aasma1janavi07sharon18AwesomeYashAranIF_ridasnigdhanagarmissfilmy, jaisyjazz,  for loving my FFHug

I will try to update regularlyBig smile

@aasma1: My other FF link: Shanak FF Arranged?

Introduction

Shaan and Khanak were becoming friends. They were spending more and more time with each other everyday. Khanak's problem was her studies. She was never good at it and for getting chance in the 6 months internship of wildlife photography magazine she has to get good marks in her upcoming semesters. Shaan's problem was being a minister's son. For him even his good marks and popularity was because of his father. And most irritating were his bodyguards who always followed him almost everywhere. Who never let him feel that he can take care of himself. One day in terrace:

Part 5

Shaan and Khanak were dancing. Not ball dance, just a friendly dance mostly jumping and laughingLOL

Once Khanak was going away from Shaan, Shaan pulled her towards him, "paas ao Khanak, nahi to earphone ke tar toot jaega" and there was a collision between their noses,LOLbut both of them suddenly stoppedEmbarrassed.

They started looking into each other's eyes.Embarrassed They never came so close to each other.Blushing

The song kept playing:

Bolo wooo adhoore tum...adhoore hum...bin tumhare
wooo adhoore tum...adhoore hum...bin tumhare

After few seconds both of them looked down. Both of them were feeling little awkward.Embarrassed

Khanak tried to ease the situation. "Itni zor se koi khichta hai? main gir jati to?"

Shaan: I am sorryEmbarrassed

Khanak: chalo ab niche chalte hai, der ho rahi hai, mujhe ghar jana hai.

They came down stairs. Both of them wished goodbye to each other. Khanak headed towards the college gate. Shaan needed to go the the library.

Khanak reached the gate and turned back (she wanted to see Shaan)Embarrassed. Shaan was still standing there looking at herBig smile. She waved him goodbye.Embarrassed

Kuch khaas hai

Kuch paas hai

Kuch ajnabi ehsaas hai

Just then somebody kicked her and she fell down. Actually it was a guy with whom Khanak and her friends played a prank for teasing new students

Khanak got up to see who it was but before she could do anything Shaan came and punched that guy and he fell down. That guy got up and as he was about to punch Shaan somebody stopped him telling "Don't touch Khanak yaar, abhi Shaan ke bodyguards a jayenge, tumne jo uski girlfriend ko haat lagaya hai"Wink

That guy said "I don't care" and he punched Shaan, Shaan punched him back and they started fighting.Ouch

Soon somebody informed Shaan's body guards; they came and tried to help Shaan. Shaan became furious and he shouted "Just leave me alone"Angry and he left from that place.Ouch 

As usual Shaan can't show his heroism as his bodyguards are always their to take his place.

Khanak felt bad for him and followed him.

Shaan came up to the terrace. He was fuming with anger and frustration.AngryOuch

Khanak: kya zaroorat thi uske saath panga lene ki

Shaan: how dare he kicked youAngry

Khanak: I can deal with my problems Shaan.

Shaan: Ya, you can, tum he bhi meri dost banne ki advantage jo mil gaya hai, you have body guards now.Angry

Khanak looked at him with a shocked and hurt expression.ShockedCry "I didn't mean that Shaan".Ouch

Shaan could see the pain in Khanak's eyes, he tried to cool down.

Shaan: I am sorry Khanak, I didn't want to hurt you. Actually I am totally pissed off. I think I don't have any right to do anything myself. Every time I am reminded that "you are a minister's son, nobody can hurt you, and you have body guards".Ouch

Khanak: Everything will be fine Shaan

Shaan: what fine Khanak? Ab sirf main nahi tum ko bhi sun ni paregi yeh baat, tum meri dost jo ban chuki ho. I am really sorry Khanak.Ouch

Khanak: Its OK Shaan, I don't care.Smile

Just then Khanak's mobile rang.

Khanak: Hello, oh its quite late, I am coming back. She hung up the phone and told Shaan "mujhe ghar jana parega, kuchh kaam hai".

Shaan: OK, you go.

Khanak : Take care, cool down and go home.Smile

Shaan: Ya. He lost into his thoughts again, Khanak looked at him when she came near the terrace door but he was looking down. Khanak was worried about him but she had to leave.Unhappy

Next morning Shaan was leaving for his college just then her mother told him that his father is calling him. He wandered what happened.

Actually his bodyguards told his father that he had a fighting yesterday. His father asked him what happened. Shaan can't control his frustration and for the first time in his life he poured out all his frustration, anger, hatred and pain.Ouch

His father kept listening to him without giving any answer.

When Shaan stopped talking his father said in a very cool voice "Over? Now go to your college. Don't tell me these things again. You are not totally grown up; you never had to face the real world".

Shaan was really hurt.Ouch He took his bag and left for his college without taking his breakfast.Ouch

His mother knew her son is no more a little boy, he has grown up and soon he will want to take his own decisions. She didn't force Shaan to eat. She could feel that a storm is coming in near future.Ouch

Shaan came to college, he was feeling very lonely. He was not in a mood to study or to talk.

He wanted to meet Khanak. May be she can make him happy. He called her, Khanak was not picking up her phone. He searched her everywhere in the college, she was nowhere. Her friends told him that she didn't come to the college today. He kept calling her, but nobody was picking up. Ouch

Finally somebody picked up the phone.

Shaan: Khanak (I am sure you know how he says Khanak's name here, just like when he called Khanak from jail in RBO)Embarrassed

From the other side: Nahi beta, Khanak bitiya to college gayi hai, apna mobile ghar pe bhul gayi hai.

Shaan hung up the phone. He was totally confused. Confused"Khanak kahan ja sakti hai? kal to usne kuchh bataya bhi nahi". He asked her friends and they also didn't know where Khanak was.Ouch

Shaan: Khanak ko dhundhe to kahan?He went to the slum (without caring that his bodyguards may look for him) where he met the kids, but Khanak was not there as well. He looked other places near their college but she was not there as well.Ouch

He came back to the college, came up to the terrace, sat down and looked up towards the sky. "Khanak tum kahan ho?"Ouch

Lost and lonely coz you're the only one
That knows me

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere
Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere

Edited by payalmehra - 31 May 2012 at 2:28am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

diyakneethurose_sweet_IF_ridaSJ6...snigdhanagarsweetsutesharon18niki_rboheer_85Maneesha_ShanakShaNak_RagNa

jaisyjazz IF-Dazzler
jaisyjazz
jaisyjazz

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
loved the update and especially loved how shan search for khanak and miss her awww so sweet and cute khanak plz come back to him he needs u only u can make him smile again
but where is she? hmmm?
plz can u give next update tonight actually i m very eager to know about next plzzz

edited:
and i know about ur other ff Arranged plz uska update bhi jaldi deto
u told tat u'll update it frequently but again u disappeared plz  aisa phirse mat karo
SmileTongueBig smile

Edited by jaisyjazz - 31 May 2012 at 2:48am

payalmehra

SJ6... Goldie
SJ6...
SJ6...

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

loved the update and especially loved how shan search for khanak and miss her awww so sweet and cute khanak plz come back to him he needs u only u can make him smile again
but where is she? hmmm?

plz can u give next update tonight actually i m very eager to know about next plzzz

edited:

and i know about ur other ff Arranged plz uska update bhi jaldi deto

u told tat u'll update it frequently but again u disappeared plz aisa phirse mat karo

SmileTongueBig smile

What other ff can u plz telll me

payalmehra

niki_rbo Goldie
niki_rbo
niki_rbo

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
update is really nice payal...i liked it ...poor shaan everytime his bodygaurds come and he is not able to show his heroic punches...last one shaan searching for khanak was really nice...

payalmehra

ShaNak_RagNa IF-Sizzlerz
ShaNak_RagNa
ShaNak_RagNa

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
nice update payal 
poor shaan not free to do what he wants 
next update soon 

payalmehra

heer_85 Goldie
heer_85
heer_85

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
 lovely  update  Payal
 loved how shaan fought for khanak n the tarrace scene was vry nice 
 khanak can't c him upset n bt left coz she got a call n was late too
 nice part when  shaan was looking for khanak at collage
 hope they soon realize their feeling 
 but the question is where is khanak?
 please update soon 
 n ur other ff too 

Edited by heer_85 - 31 May 2012 at 5:47am

payalmehra

jaisyjazz IF-Dazzler
jaisyjazz
jaisyjazz

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
@asma1  yes other ff called Arranged payal ne part 5 me uska link diya hai especially to u u can check it

Go to top