Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak FF Pehla Nasha Part8 page15-17th July (Page 10)

heer_85 Goldie
heer_85
heer_85

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
 Kab update hoga yeh ff
 pls update

payalmehra Groupbie
payalmehra
payalmehra

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Thank you friends for loving my FF. Your comments made me grin all 32 out. Hug

Don't worry I will continue my other FF as well Big smile

Pehla Nasha

Recap: Like many common love stories Shaan(23) and Khanak(22) at first didn't like each other. Their difference was Khanak was a tomboy type girl, very bad in studies and unpopular and Shaan was a very sweet decent boy, very good in studies and popular (he is minister's son). Khanak always thought she is good for nothing and Shaan hated that people praise him without knowing him fully. They went to a college trip, where they started talking to each other and became friends. They shared a funny relationship where Khanak tried to tell Shaan he is not the best and Shaan tried to tell Khanak, she is not just ordinary. Khanak got a 6 months internship in a wildlife photography magazine, for which she has to get good marks in her upcoming semesters.

Sorry friends for updating so late. Please read the earlier chapters again to understand the story.

Part 4

In the evening Khanak was roaming around in the garden. She was very happy; she never felt this much contended before. She always thought that she was good for nothing. But today she felt that she is someone special, the kids love her so much. She thought "kya main sachmuch in bachcho ka bhala karti hun?" She started singing and dancing.

Mil gayi, aaj aasman se
Aa gayi aagey main jahan se
Yeh kya hua
Mil gayi, aaj aasman si
Aa gayi aagey main jahan se
Yeh kya hua

Udi from Guzarish

Khanak: AaaShocked, actually as she turned she saw Shaan standing right in front of her.

Shaan: chup ho jao, main koi bhoot nahi hunLOL

Khanak: tum, tum yahan kaise? Ouch

She looked very tensed. Actually her elder brother cum best friend Ducks knew about Khanak hating Shaan but she never told him that she befriended him.

Shaan: tumne Tripathy sir ki class nahi kar paye na, isliye maine socha tumhe unke notes de jaun.

Khanak (still tensed): tum andar kaise ae?

Shaan: kyun gate se, maine kaha ke main Khanak se milna chahta hun, andar aya aur dekha tum garden mein dance kar rahi ho aur main idhar chala aya.Big smile

Khanak was thinking "Ducks ko pata nahi hai ke main abhi Shaan se larti nahi hun, hum dost ban chuke hai aur agar wo idhar a jaye to hurt to hoga hi, usse bhi zada - wo mujhe sach chhupane ke liye bohut tease karega".LOL

"sher ka nam lo aur sher a jaye"

Ducks: Hey sis, kya kar rahi ho idhar? aur yeh kaun hai?

Khanak was totally perplexed.Dead

Khanak told Shaan: tum? tum idhar kya kar rahe ho? jao yahan se, I don't want to talk to you.Angry

Shaan was totally shocked and hurtShockedCry he was about to leave when Ducks stopped him.

Ducks: "ruko, if I am not mistaken, you are Shaan, right?", then he told Khanak "yeh koi tarika hai kisise baat karne ka?"

Shaan tum andar chalo.

Three of them went inside. Ducks ordered some coffee for them, Ducks tried to talk with them, but none of them were talking much. Khanak was tensed and Shaan was upset. After a while Shaan left.Ouch

Ducks: Yeh Shaan kyun aya tha?

Khanak: mujhe nahi pata

Ducks: what's wrong with you? mujhe to yeh larka bura nahi laga.Wink

Khanak got up "main chalti hun, mujhe parna hai". Then she saw the copy which Shaan brought for her, she took it went to her room. She thought "uff, aj bach gayi, kal Shaan ko sorry bolna parega".

Shaan came back home, he was really sad. At dinner time he ate a very littleOuch, he was constantly smiling just to hide his sorrow. Just when he was about to sleep his mother came in with a glass of milk.

Ma: Shaan, yeh doodh pi le.

Shaan: Ma, main ab bara ho chukka hun, mujhe dudh nahi pinaLOL

Ma: dekho, yeh mat sochna ke maine notice nahi kia ke tum dinner mein kuchh bhi nahi kha rahe the.

Shaan was totally surprised;Shockedhe tried to find answers from his mother's eyes.

Ma: yeh wohi larki hai na jo tumhare saath Manali mein thi?WinkLOL

Shaan was more surprised.Shocked

Ma: dekho, ab tum yeh dudh pilo aur so jao, thoda thoda gam to zindagi mein ata hi hai na? gam ke baad jab khushi ati hai to wo aur bhi achchi lagti hain.Big smile

She smiled and kept the glass on the study table and left. Shaan stood there thinking "yeh Ma kya kehna chahti hai?"Confused

Next day when Shaan was just entering his class room Khanak pulled him out of the class.

Khanak: yeh notes hai? mujhe to lagta tha ke notes book se easy hota hai, yeh to kitab ka baap nikla, mujhe kuchh bhi samajh mein nahi a raha hai, tum chalo mere saath, mujhe samjha do.LOL

Shaan was totally shocked, he was thinking  "kya yeh wohi Khanak hai jo kal mujhse rudely baat kar rahi thi?"Shocked

Khanak kept pulling him.LOL

Shaan: kahan le ja rahe ho mujhe?

Khanak: chhat par, yahan bohut disturbance hai, bhul mat jana you promised ke tum mujhe help karoge.

Shaan was atleast expecting a "sorry" from Khanak but "sorry to dur ki baat yeh to abhi mujhe daat rahi hain"LOL all his anger vanished.Tongue

They went up to the college terrace; it is really a very beautiful place.Embarrassed

Shaan started teaching Khanak and Khanak was listening to him like a good student.Smile

After a while Khanak was reading and trying to understand what Shaan taught her and Shaan was watching her. He was thinking "I don't think ki isse mujhse koi problem hai, to kal yeh aise behave kyun kar rahi thi? Then he thought about one possibility.

Shaan: Khanak ek baat puchhu?

Khanak (looking at the notes): kya?

Shaan: kya tum apne bhaiya se darti ho? Is he a very protective brother? kya usse pasand nahi tum kisi larke se friendship karo?

Khanak looked at Shaan, she didn't know what to tell, she very well knew that Ducks is a very friendly brother and most of Khanak's friends are boys.LOL

Shaan: kya soch rahi ho?

Khanak: Actually Ducks yahin janta hai ke humdono ek dusrese se nafrat karte hai, maine use bataya nahi ke hum dost ban gaye hai, agar use pata chala to wo mujhe bohut chirhaegaBlushing

Shaan started laughingROFL : to yeh baat hai? to tumne bataya kyun nahi?

Khanak was confused :tum chup bhi karoge, mujhe parna hai.Embarrassed

Shaan: OK, Muh sil gayaWink and he kept his finger on his mouth, still giving a naughty smile.LOL

Next day Khanak was chatting with her friends when Shaan came.

Shaan: kya kar rahi ho?

Khanak: gappe mar rahi hun, lekin kal class test hai, mujhe parna chahiye

Shaan: chhat pe chalogi?Big smile

Khanak: chalungi but tum mujhe disturb mat karnaLOL

Shaan: OK, mujhe bhi kuchh parna hai

They came up to the terrace, both of them started reading. After they had enough of their studies they started chatting.Smile

Soon it became very regular thing for them. Still Khanak have not told Ducks the truth and Shaan keeps teasing her asking her the reason Khanak says "bata dungi"Embarrassed and Shaan says "kyun nahi manti ki tum darte ho apne bhayia se, main tumhara boyfriend thoda hi hun"Wink

After some days:

Khanak was still reading, Shaan was bored, he started listening music from his mobile.

Shaan: ab bas karo yaar, tum first ban jaogi yaar.LOL

Khanak: thodasa baki hai, Ducks ki daat nahi khani hai mujheOuch

Shaan: o, ha, Ducks, tumhare "Bade Bhayia".WinkLOL

After sometimes he started sleeping. LOLWhen Khanak noticed it, she was very irritatedAngry. She started kicking him.LOL

Shaan suddenly got upShocked. "kya hua?"

Khanak: main parhai karungi aur tum mere samne aese sapne dekhte rahoge?Angry

Shaan: I told you to stop reading na?Tongue

Khanak: hato, mujhe bhi gana sunna hai.

They started listening songs from Shaan's mobile putting one part of the ear phone in each of their ears. When it started playin

Ek aawara nadi
Chalke woh khul ke sansanaati sanan sanan

Aur woh hai jheel sa

Khaamoshiyon ki ek tarang liye tarang

Khanak said: hum baithe kyun hai, lets dance.

They started dancing with the earphones in their ears.

Khanak: its so irritating yaar, earphone bina song nahi sun sakte?Ouch

Shaan: sound effect nahi ayegaLOL

Khanak: to ab?

Shaan winked at her: close dance karte hai naWink

They started smiling and dancing. No they were not doing Ball DanceLOL, they were just dancing randomly, mostly jumping and laughingROFL.

Once Khanak was going away from Shaan, Shaan pulled her towards him, "paas ao Khanak, nahi to earphone ke tar toot jaega"

Shaan brought Khanak very near to him and there was a collision between their noses,LOL but both of them suddenly stoppedEmbarrassed, they started looking into each other's eyes.Embarrassed They never came so close to each other.Blushing

The song kept playing:

Bolo wooo adhoore tum...adhoore hum...bin tumhare
wooo adhoore tum...adhoore hum...bin tumhare

A Shanak videomix by Imane

Edited by payalmehra - 29 May 2012 at 8:04am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

_sweet_diyaksnigdhanagarIF_ridaSJ6...sharon18ktymheer_85janavi07MFRanjiniShaNak_RagNa

SJ6... Goldie
SJ6...
SJ6...

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Hey thats reallly goood loool can u plz pm me when u update ur ff and what is ur other ff???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalmehra

ktym Goldie
ktym
ktym

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
nice to see u updating after so long tym...lovely update...

payalmehra

heer_85 Goldie
heer_85
heer_85

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
 Lovely update
 after long time  u updated loved it 
   both became friends n hope  they felt for each other  very soon 
n see twist n turn in their relationship Smile
 update soon