Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak FF Pehla Nasha Part8 page15-17th July - Page 10

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wow lovely update payal...

khanak shaan ke liye apne friends ko chod kar aaye...haaye loving it...even shaan feels khanak should be with him all the time!!!!! 
lovely...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Payal😃
I jus read two of ur updates back to back wowww its so enticing😃
Ooo they r falling for each other ðŸ˜³
So wen r they gonna confess??????
Loved the way he fought for her and the way she missed her trip to the beach for him😳
Loving the way the story is taking form😃
Update soon😃
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really beautiful...kya cmnt kru kuch words nahi aa rahe hai...n nice presentation...kya shaan bi khanak ke liye kuch kuch feel kar raha hai kya...?jaisi hmari khanak
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks payal  for long update
the update was awesome this is my favourite update
shan's worrying for khanak then angry then rain and hug totally fantastic😛
and u said right jab shanak saath me ho to baarish kya snowfall bhi ho sakta hai
our shanak r very special
next update very soon😊
heer_85 thumbnail
 Where r u Payal ?
 please update ur ff's
payalmehra thumbnail
Thanks a lot friends Janavi, neethurosemaneesha28889_sweetshona_diyakjanavi07heer_85sharon18niki_rbosnigdhanagarIF_ridaAwesomeYashAran,  jaisyjazz for liking and commenting🤗

Recap: Shanak are friends now, a little accident, a tight hug and bin mausam barish made Khanak feel kuch kuch for Shaan.😳

Part 7

"Please go", Khanak was pleading to the illusion she was seeing, Shaan's smiling face; his naughty eyes were making her feel so uneasy. She came back to her room, switched on the AC and directly covered herself fully with the blanket. She skipped her dinner giving excuse that she was very sleepy.😳

Goonja sa hai koi ektara iktara
Goonja sa hai koi ektara

Yes, she didn't sleep last night, chatting with Shaan was much a better option, but today she wants to sleep but...

"What are you doing?"😲 She was very angry as he pulled her towards him and their head collided, but as she looked up she was lost into his eyes.😳

She felt his hands on her back, wrapping her into his arms he pulled her closer. She rested her head on his chest. She felt so safe here😳😳. Now she is feeling sleepy, she closed her eyes just to see him more in her dreams and to wake up in the morning like this😳

Next morning: College

Khanak straightaway came to the terrace, she was not in a mood of attending classes, only thing she wanted was to meet Shaan. She even switched off her phone so that only way Shaan can contact her is to come here and she knew he will come.😳

Suddenly she felt Shaan hugging her tightly from back; she closed her eyes to feel his warmth; illusion again but this time she said "Don't go". She felt the hug became tighter as if he never wants to let her go. "Khanak'.", she felt his warm breath on her neck. She realized it's not any illusion but its Shaan himself.

Kahin Aag Lagne Se Pehle
Uthta Hai Aisa Dhuaa
Jaisa Hai Idhar Ka Nazara O O
Vaisa Hi Udhar Ka Samaa

Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai - Magar Chupke Chupke

"Khanak, Its time to leave"

Suddenly she understood something is wrong, she could feel the pain in his voice. She quickly moved away from him and turned towards him. He looked disturbed, as if a storm had just passed over him.

Khanak: Kya hua Shaan?

Shaan: Khanak, I left home and before my father or his men reach me I want to leave the city.

Khanak was totally stunned; her heart started beating very fast. With a shaken voice she said "Hum dono sheher chhorkar ja rahe hai?"

She was thinking "kya Shaan ke parents mujhe accept nahi karenge? Kya keh raha hai Shaan? Hum bhag jayenge?"

Past 24 hours were Khanak's best part of her life. For the first time she felt how it feels if you love someone. Khanak was excited; her heart knew that may be Shaan also feels the same for her. For the first time in her life she dressed herself like a lady in a white Anarkali suit (her daadi gifted her on her birthday), waiting for her prince charming. But this? 😳She never expected.😕

Shaan: Hum nahi Khanak, sirf main.

Past 24 hours were the worst part of Shaan's life. After Khanak left Shaan felt something wrong with Khanak, may be she was still under the trauma of falling down from the roof. He came near the college gate and sms-ed his bodyguards to come there. But before they came Shaan saw his father's car at the other side of the road. His father was looking at him with a questioned look in his eyes. There was no way Shaan could escape so he came near the car. No sign of his bodyguards yet. With a very serious tone his father asked him to sit beside him. The car left the college leaving the bodyguards behind. Shaan once tried to say "Papa, Ravi aur Nikhil '" his father glared at him saying "Institute ke andar bhi ajkal barish hoti hai kya?".

Actually somebody informed Shaan's father that more than once Shaan was seen outside the college during his college hours and his bodyguards were no where near him. The result was Ravi and Nikhil getting sacked from their jobs, Shaan's father didn't even bother to give them chance to speak. New bodyguards were appointed.

Shaan felt awful, it was him who was actually at fault, Ravi and Nikhil were always good at their jobs, actually they became quite close to Shaan in past few months. As usual only thing Shaan could do was to pour out all his agony in front of his father. And his father coolly replied "poore bhig gaye ho tum, kapra change karlo, ask your mother to give you haldi doodh".

Khanak's dream was broken, Shaan was not talking about her; but she knew Shaan needs her.

Khanak: You didn't sleep right? Nor did you eat? Shaan nodded his head "yes"

Khanak couldn't say "Me too", her reason was different, but its not the right time for love, Shaan needs support.

Khanak: But where are you going?

Shaan: Vickey, meri Vickey se baat hui hai, they are going out for a bike trip. I am going with them. Helmet se chehra Dhaka hua rahega and before than can cath me I will be uran chhu. And I will never come back.

Khanak was shocked, not only Shaan is planning to leave his home but he is also leaving her?

Khanak could see a villainish spark in his eyes which made Khanak worried. Vickey and his gang of friends were the most notorious boys of the college and Shaan is always an innocent good boy. But Khanak could see a change in Shaan, so many years of restricted life made him desperate; he wants revenge, revenge from his father.

Khanak held his hand tightly and said "No, Shaan, never. Its risky. Bike ride is not safe and Vickey'you are not like them Shaan'.and you will never come back? pagal ho gaye ho kya? what about aunty?"

Shaan: This is the best way to prove that I can take care of myself.

Khanak: But uncle aise hi tumhare liye pareshaan nahi hote, may be his enemies are really after you. You are not prepared enough to fight with them.

Shaan removed Khanak's hand from his hand and said "yeh kaho, tumhe bhi mujh par bharosa nahi hai"😡

Khanak understood this is not the Shaan she knows, he was completely out of his mind.

Khanak: OK, then I will also come with you.

Shaan: No way Khanak, its risky and I can't let you come with me.

Khanak: OK, Shaan but by fleeing away will not make you win. You are in your last year of college, what about your education, your future career? Meri baat maano, go with them, do as you wish and then come back. Show your father that you can take care of yourself. Bhagke kabhi kisine kuchh haasil nahi kiya hai.

After a long discussion finally Khanak could make Shaan feel better. He decided that when the trip gets over he will come back. He promised Khanak that he will not do anything that can harm him and if something wrong happens he will come back as early as possible and he will keep regular contact with her.😊

Shaan: OK, now I have to go.

Khanak couldn't resist her tears, love made her weak. Her eyes welled up with tears.

Shaan wiped off her tears. "Oye what happened to you?" Then suddenly his eyes fell on her dress, her untied hair, her silver ear rings, her silver bangles and her silver anklet. A smile came on his face; he never knew Khanak is so beautiful. The villainish spark in his eyes is now heroish spark.😳

"Rajkumari, jaegi apne hero ke saath bhagke?"😉 Shaan said with a flirtish smile; which made Khanak blush. "Aye haye tu sharmati bhi hai?"😳

Khanak at first was lost into his eyes but soon she gained her strength "Lejaoge tum mujhe apne saath?"

Shaan "No, my dear" he pulled her hair and ran away so that she couldn't catch him.

Subah ki kirno ko rokein jo salaakhein hai kahan
Jo khayalon pe pehre daale woh aankhein hai kahan
Par khulne ki deri hai parinde udh ke choomenge
Aasman aasman aasman

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUr6TyAYOg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by payalmehra - 11 years ago
niki_rbo thumbnail
hi payal update was lovely...i really liked it..will be waiting for next update...😊
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
payal u took so much time to update man
was waiting for ur update so desperately
but thank god u updated and ahhh wat about update it was awesome
khanak realized that she love shan so soon? but i m happy that she realize it wen shan will realize?
shan hugging khanak from back was so sweet and emotional woh ghar chodke ja raha hai😲
poor khanak good khanak ne bahut sahi advice di hai and shan agreed also very good
i hope nothing wrong happens with shan
and last line aye haye haye 'apne rajkumar ke saath jayegi' 'tum leke jaoge' was so sweet cute and romantic but after that he ran away so sad poor khanak 😭
plz plz pzzz dont take so much time and update next ASAP😊
heer_85 thumbnail
 hey payal the update was very nice
 shaan want  to run from his home n father to prove he can
take care of him self 
poor Khanak, she now love shaan n he want to leave her 
 but it's not shaan fault he doesn't knw khanak loves him 
  finally he notice her dress n look burthal ðŸ˜†
   awaiting for the next part
please Payal don't take so long to update 
 intna maat tarpao  hame 
 update soon

SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wooow payal amazing updatte know she rwalises her love for him and hes gone, plz dont update after long