Posted: 12 years ago
nice . plz continue soon

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei payal,
hope thats ur name..
nice start..
n ya thanks for making the name as shaan..
do continue soon..
payalmehra thumbnail

Note: I am changing Khanak's Big bro's name to Dakshish aka Ducks

Dakshish aka Ducks:

Hobby: body building

Love: Loves his sis the most, looking for a perfect life partner

Part 2

That day was very important for Shaan and Khanak. No, not because they stopped hating each other but they got very important news.

Ducks called Khanak to inform that she got an internship in a wild life photography magazine. Khanak had sent some photographs which she took when she went to Gir forest last year with her friends. She never expected that she will get it. Khanak was very excited.πŸ˜›

Shaan got the message from his mother that he has not qualified for the entrance exam of the best college in India. His father was really upset. But he was very happy.  He wanted a simple life, not controlled by his father.

Next day, everyone was just roaming about Manali. It was winter time, so the small town was covered by snow. It looked very beautiful.

Shaan and Khanak, though they were with their friends, kept on glancing at each other. When their eyes met they gave a cute smile.😊

After some times, Khanak left her friends and started roaming alone in search of birds and animals, she wanted to take some photographs. She came to a beautiful place, full of fern trees covered with snow. She started taking pics of that heavenly place. Suddenly she noticed a very beautiful bird, she started taking pics. Suddenly she was hit by something and she dropped her camera.

Khanak: Guddu, teri to main' she stopped. No it was not her friend Guddu but it was Shaan.πŸ˜ƒ

Khanak picked up the camera and said "tum yahan kya kar rahe ho? tumhare body guards kahan hai? aur tum mujhpe yeh barf kyon throw kar rahe ho?"

Shaan: bapre bap itne saare sawal!! πŸ˜†Main apne body guards se bag kar Manali ghum raha tha (and before Khanak says something he continued) tumhe dekha to idhar chala aya, aur tum itna concentrate karke photo khich rahi thi ki tumhe disturb karne ke liye apne apko rok nahi paya.πŸ˜† (he said all in one breath)

Khanak wanted to say many things but only thing she said was: kya!!😲😑

Shaan: waise tum idhar akela photo kyuon kichh rahi ho?

Khanak told him about the photography internship.

Shaan: wow!! πŸ˜ƒthat's a great news. To ek aur cheesh hai jisme tum achchi ho.πŸ˜‰

Khanak (with a happy face) : Ek aur matlab? What's the first one?😳

Shaan: kyun? Tumhari aankhein, bachcho ki tarah innocent, bataya to tha maine.πŸ˜›

Khanak gave a happier smile.πŸ˜ƒ

Shaan: waise, mujhe bhi aj ek bohut khushi ki news mili hai.πŸ˜ƒ

Khanak: kya?

Shaan: aj GATE ka result out hua hai aur main usme qualify nahi kar sakaπŸ˜ƒ

Khanak: yeh khushi ki news hai kya?πŸ˜•

Shaan: mere liye hai, papa chahte hai main IIT mein MTech join karlu lekin main aur parna nahi chahta, main job karna chahta hun.

Khanak: O. lekin tum GATE qualify kar nahi pae yeh mujhe vishwas nahi ho rahaπŸ˜•, tum ne kia kya?(she knows he is very good in studies)

Shaan: kyun?

Khanak: kya tumne apni marzi se kharap exam dia ya tumhara exam sachmuch kharap hua? Waise dono condition i yehi proof karta hai ke tum achche nahi ho. and she started smiling, she loves the fact that this boy doesn't want to be a good boy.πŸ˜†

Shaan was actually thinking which condition actually happened,πŸ˜•πŸ˜† and then suddenly he noticed Khanak was giving a naughty smile.

Shaan: tum has kyon rahi ho? he was serious.πŸ˜†

Khanak: pata hai, main na pehle tumhare bare me sochti thi aur mujhe bohut hasi a jati thiπŸ˜†

Shaan: kyon? main joker hun kya?😑 BTW tum mere bare me kyon sochti thi?πŸ˜‰

Khanak understood she should not have told this, she wandered, "are sachmuch main din me bohut time Shaan ke bare me hi sochti thi😳"

Khanak: actually tum jab mujhse jhagarte jhagarte ruth jate the to bohut funny lagte the aur yeh soch soch ke mujhe hasi a jati thiπŸ˜†

Shaan: waise, main bhi tumhare bare mein soch ta tha, jab bhi main kuchh garbar dekhta tha mujhe tum yaad a jati thi.πŸ˜†

Khanak: to main aur "garbar" ek hi chees hun kya?😑

Shaan (started smiling) : HaπŸ˜†

Khanak: chalo dikhati hun main tumhe.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

She started throwing snowballs to Shaan. Soon they started fighting. No this time they were not angry, this time they were laughing just like naughty kids.πŸ˜›

Suddenly they had to stop as Shaan's body guards came. They were looking for him, and they were quite worried.

One of the body guards: Sir, aap yahan. Aap jante hai humlog kitne tensed ho gaye the.😑 Har jagah apko dhund rahe the. Aur kuchh der tak aap nahi milte to hum e apke papa ko inform karna parta tha. Aap jante nahi yeh jagah aapke liye safe nahi hai? aapke liye koi bhi jagah safe nahi hai. aur aap ek larki ke saath akele? Aap jante hai yeh aur bhi risky hai? chaliye ab hotel wapas chaliye.😑 (The body guard was actually very tensed, he couldn't understand that he was very harsh to Shaan).

Shaan was literally shocked, he never expected this. He was enjoying a lot. He never felt that he was not safe. He was very much embarrassed.

Shaan: I am sorry, I am coming.

Khanak felt too bad for Shaan. She wanted to help him. She took his hand in her hand and pressed it (which means, "don't worry, I am with you").😊

Shaan started walking towards the hotel. He was really sad.😭

Next day everyone went for a sight seeing tour. Every body was enjoying a lot. Shaan was also enjoying with his friends but he was still upset, he was hiding his feelings. Khanak were with her friends but she understood that Shaan was still not ok. She came to Shaan.

Khanak: So, what's up?

Shaan: nothing, enjoying a lot. He tried to smile.

Khanak: kal jo bhi hua hai bhul jao. Mujhe lagta hai tumhe kabhi kisi se daat nahi pari hai, hamesha thik kaam karte ho na isliye.πŸ˜† Mujhe bohut bar daat pari hai college ke profs se, mujha pata hai kaisa feel hota hai.πŸ˜‰

Shaan was surprised to see that Khanak understood that he was not happy.

Khanak: are tum daat khane ke bare mein kyon soch rahe ho? tum kal bhag ke akele ghum rahe the, galat kam kar rahe the, tum bad boy ban rahe the, tum he to khush hona chahiyeπŸ˜†

Shaan (started smiling) : ha, iske bare me to maine socha hi nahiπŸ˜ƒ

Khanak thought "Yeh Shaan really cute hai". She took out her camera and started clicking.

Shaan: kya kar rahe ho? main wildlife ka koi janwar nahi hunπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Khanak: wildlife ka nahi ho lekin domestic zaroor ho, puppy ki tarahπŸ˜†

Shaan showed fake anger and tried to snatch the camera from Khanak. They were smiling like kids again.πŸ˜›

All Khanak's and Shaan's friends were perplexed 😲"yeh log marpit nahi kar rahe hai!! yeh dono to has rahe hai!!"πŸ˜•

The rest of the days they enjoyed a lot. Shaan and Khanak were with their friends but whenever they got time they chatted with each other.

After they came back to Mumbai, they had a one week holiday, because it was Christmas time.

In Khanak's house:

Khanak was standing in the balcony and she was smiling, nobody else was with her. Ducks came and saw that Khanak was smiling.

Ducks: phirse Shaan ke bare mein soch rahi ho? phirse marpit hua kya? aur uske angry chehra yaad kar ke tumhe hasi a rahi hai?πŸ˜†

Khanak suddenly realized that she was thinking about Shaan and smiling, not remembering his angry face but remembering his cute smile.😳

Ducks: sis, are you OK?

Khanak: ha, Shaan ke bare mein soch kar hi hasi a rahi thi

Ducks: phirse panga hua kya?πŸ˜†

Khanak: ha, ek chhoti si larai

Ducks: good, aisa hi continue karti jao.πŸ˜†

He felt its funny, his sis becomes happy after fighting with somebody😊

Khanak couldn't understand why she lied to Ducks, she only gave a smile.

Ducks: By the way jo baat main bolne ke liye aya tha. "Indian Wildlife" mein internship to karogi lekin certificate ke liye college mein 1st class marks honi chahiye. I have read the offer letter.

Khanak: kya?😲 lekin kyon?πŸ˜’ Photography aur parhai mein kya relation hai?😑

Ducks: bhul mat jao ke "Indian Wildlife" is a famous magazine. Ab bahana chhoro aur parhai karo.πŸ˜‰

Khanak: oh ho, she was really pissed off.

In Shaan's house:

In the kitchen Shaan's mother was preparing lunch. Shaan came and stood beside her. She took a pakora and gave him to taste. He was still standing not speaking a single word.

Shaan's mother: Shaan, kya tu mujhe kuchh bolna chahta hai?

Shaan: ya.-----Ma---kya tum papa ko bol sakte ho mere pichhe se yeh body guards ke line hatane ke liye?😊

Ma: kyon? tu janta hai wo nahi manenge.

Shaan: agar tum bataogi to shayad man jaye.

Ma: lekin achanak hua kya? itne din tak to sab kuchh thik tha.😲

Shaan: actually Ma----isbar excursion me main meri ek dost ke saath pahari mein ghum raha tha, achanak mere body guards ake mujhe bohut daata. Mujhe bohut bura laga.πŸ˜’

Ma (suspiciousπŸ˜‰): tum aur tumhari dost, konsi dost?

Shaan: Khanak, meri class mate nahi, junior.

Ma: pehle to kabhi yeh naam nahi suna. Dikhti kaisi hai? (you should have understood why she was asking this, ma ka dil, sab ma e ek hi hoti haiπŸ˜†)

Shaan: Dikhne mein to normal hi hai, bilkul tom boy jaisi hai, marpit karna aur hasna uska regular kaam hai😊, lekin uski aankhein bilkul bachcho ki tarah innocent hai.😊...aur smile bhi bachcho ki tarah (he bacame thora dreamy and didn't notice its her "aur ek achchi baat")πŸ˜‰

( I was thinking about Rahul (SRK) describing Anjali (Kajol) in KKHH to his mother and daughter, when I was writing this😊)

Ma: Aisi larki? tumhare papa aisi larki ko is ghar ki bahu kabhi nahi ban ne denge.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Shaan: kyon nahi denge?

Then he suddenly realized what his mother said.😳

Shaan:  kya?😲 is ghar ki bahu?😲 Ma, main mere body guards ki baat kar raha hun aur tum meri shaadi ki baat kar rahe ho?😲😳

Ma: body guards ho ya yeh larki se shaadi, tumhare papa kuchh bhi nahi manenge. πŸ˜†

She took a bowl in her hand and went out of the kitchen.

Shaan: kahan mere body guards aur kahan Khanak, yeh Ma bhi na.πŸ€”

shonai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just caught up with ur story
m Priyashree😊
first of all, a very warm welcome in this forum
so, u changed the name 'Viren' to 'Shaan'...thats good, cz we r very much possessive about our ShaNak

m loving this tom boy Khanak( she reminds me of Anjali in KKHH)
this is a very good start...at first they hate each other & now, they have become good friends ...πŸ˜‰..😊

Shaan's mom directly asked him about Khanak & started talking about their marriageπŸ˜‰ ... she is very sweet😊
continue soon😊

u were thinking about Rahul describing Anjali while writing the part...& after reading it i also started thinking about the scene...πŸ˜‰
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
payal!! 

i jus loved the last line! πŸ€£ all mothers are the same! look from where to where she changed the topic! 

and Shanak ...*sigh* 

and i think shaan is gonna help khanak with her studies so that she gets the internship ...right?! 
payalmehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: janavi07

just go ahed till shanak 35.after 35 scene ...to shanak 636 u cant move your sit.,i am sure...
By

OK, will doπŸ˜ƒ I have already seen many scenes, Khanak is very cute 😊
payalmehra thumbnail

thanks Sonal😊
payalmehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Simple-

Hey ! Its a very interesting concept :). Its nice to see new members come and post stories on ShaNak or in your case YashaRan but as you can tell were possessive about our ShaNak :P but interesting start ! Keep it up :)

Thanks Simple😊 I am very happy for the warm welcomeπŸ˜ƒ
payalmehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ONAego

Nyc starting payal n thanQ so much replace viren with shaan. We jst love our khanak n shantanu (shanak) lyk anythng...so everythng abt shanak/yasharan always welcome:) update next part soon!

thanksπŸ˜ƒ I am happy to know your love for Shanak, but if this Shaan is different from Shaan in RBO will you like it?
payalmehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ktym

so sweet of u payal 4 repalcing viren vth shan...thanku so much dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you😊 yes Shaan is your's favorite😊