CHILL guyz,m sure UV & MANYATA wl marry:)

smartyJ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiii guyz ! ds is suman & m new 2 ds forum!

i DONT LIKE daily soaps bt hv started 2 watch DEK bcs of d hawwtttyyy hunk UV!❤️

i just want 2 share a thought wth all d MANVEER LOVERS!

i think Uday n Manyata wl marry each othr  & Akash n J wl b paird 2gthr!

i read many articles here n came 2 know dt u all r upset wth Akash n monya pair bt PICTURE AVI BAKI HAI MERE DOSTO🥳

M SURE UV wl fall in lv wth manyata as he wants a CHALLENGING MIRCHI type girl bt Manyata wont! then they wl marry bcs of d royal estate n their LOVE-HATE relationship wl begin👏

As J hates Manyata c wl b marrying AAKASH 4 d sake of revenge!
n in ds way v wl get OUR MANVEER pair😊

wth loads of lv :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMFG..!!!!!!! Looks like u have set up SOME PLOT!!
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that would be hilarious.. jai is 16 and Aakash 28... he is already too old for Manyata.. for Jai he will look almost like dad! ha ha ha ha ha.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

that would be hilarious.. jai is 16 and Aakash 28... he is already too old for Manyata.. for Jai he will look almost like dad! ha ha ha ha ha.

😆
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Suman Hi, aapke muh mein ghee shakar 😃
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

you know in yesterday's epi the reporter asked Jai about her feelings for her elder sister... and she said..."hum khud itne chote thein ke humein unke barein mein kuch thik se yaad bhi nahin hai"
that means she was already born and may be 1 or 2 when Manyata was kidnapped!!

don't u think so gals??
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i thought manyata was kidnapped when she was like 3 year old... Jai was not yet born. What she said in front of reporters is obviously bakwaas and she was making it up extempore.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me want UV and maanyata ☺️
Amen29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i thought manyata was kidnapped when she was like 3 year old... Jai was not yet born. What she said in front of reporters is obviously bakwaas and she was making it up extempore.

No. she was born by the time Manayata was kidnapped. She was only a baby then. Remember the episode where Uday and Rajmata are discussing old pictures and Uday remembers giving Manayta a scar. In the scene, they also mentioned that Jai was only a baby when that incident had occurred. but yeah everything she said to the reporters was bakwaas either way. 
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that would be hilarious!  J and Akash!  It might just work.  Of course Manyata at that point will have/will be falling for UV so It'll be great!  And UV will get really jealous!  Lol!  I like the sound of that!