HIGH TRPS KA RAAZ

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
cvs should concentrate more on KriYa, with sum romantic n good scenes! cvs should set their priority to their viewers n the viewers demand KRIYA...

not saying that they should only focus on them, other tracks r also welcome, but the main shud be KRIYA...at the moment kriya r being sidelined...so cvs slowly end bullshit tracks like > tanshi n menaka's...

n get back to KESAR's track with Kriya...that would be really interesting n this combined with KRIYA's BABY TRACK + MEERA!!

n offcourse shakti's truth about being the owner of the TN now...i think they should reveal this slowly, but with this they will have to end Menaka's track soon also as i feel that she might do something which will reveal shakti's truth;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YSSS...100% AGREE WID U..
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
101% agree..., atpresent i want mainly Kesar's recovery after tat Kriya baby track...
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want cvs to end menaka track as fast as possible ank kn evil deeds shud also come out in open...shakthi shud not b able to shpw his face outside tn coz of shame... kesar recovery shud also b fast and kriya shud play an active role in her recovery...fed up of this negativity...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
100% agreed abida di, frankly speaking I many times feel tht cv,s forget who is the lead of the show, all the characters r part of the show but cv,s has to keep in thier minds tht leads shd give more screen space afterall audience watch the show for lead not for parellel tracks, all the other show 2day r ahead of us, just bcos they r focussing on thir leads. the new show on sp like IPKKND, DABH, EHMMBH, and our show has such a hot jodi who has sizzling chemisrty but these cv,s r not using them,
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Completely agree wid uπŸ˜›...CV's plz end d bullshit b4 we throw rotten tomatoes on themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†