Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| (Page 58)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Firstly Congrats! Second I love the end the most! Third Boo Notes =P Fourth- Update! Fifth- ILY<3

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Maitree.. Meri jaan... Heart Hug  I'm soo glad you updated! Big smile  Like sacchi!  That was an amazing update!  I loved it a lot! Big smile  First thing is first.  

C   O   N   G   R   A   T   U   L   A   T   I   O   N   S   !  

It's been a year since Meant To Be started!  That is soo hard to believe!  Like seriously!  I can't tell you how happy I am as a reader of this fiction!  I just love this FF so much!  Ever since the day you started this, I've been a fan of this and I am proud to say that I am an MTB-ian. Big smile  Trust me man.  You are one of the best writers I've seen on India-Forums and I am so glad that you're my friend! Big smile

Anyways.  Back to the part.  Oh.  My.  God.  Maitree.  You were writing the entire day, weren't you?  This part is LONG!  Like, H-U-M-O-N-G-O-U-S!  But I likey. WinkHeartLOL  I just adore Armaan and Muskaan's friendship.  Their bonding is just beautiful.  Both are always there for each other and I just love that.  And OMG!  Muskaan was so right!  Armaan just can't love another girl!  It's Riddhima, and only Riddhima! Big smile Heart  I even love Sid and Riddhima's friendship!  They're just amazing! Heart

And then the flashback.. I just love it!  Armaan is a mess without her!  I think he's realized that he loves her, hasn't he?  Love it.  OMG!  Megha's back!  Yayy!  Now Sid has found the one for him! Big smile  And the ending.. OMG!  AR in the same house for a night!  Eeeks!  Something better happen missy! Tongue  I just love Sid for this!  He's a cutie!  

Anyways.  Update super soon and thanks for the PM.  Congrats again! Big smile  

Medzi.

P.S. I'll start reading Believe very soon.  Promise! Big smile Heart
sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Hey MaitreeHug..First of all toh a very huge C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S for completing one year of such a beautiful storyThumbs Up...Wow..you baby is now I year old dear...time to party and celebrationPartyDancing...I know that I joined MTB in between of this journey but this is also true that This is one of my favourite  FFBig smile..It has everything...Love, Roamnce, pain, feelings, Complete entertainment packageClap...I wish Nothing but best for  MTB and you..Smile

Now coming back to the part...Finally you completed it...Loved it so much...Awwieee Ridzy's surprise is too good..Fianlly Sid and Megha are together. But I love Sid's return gift the most...Flashback moment is also treat to read...You are a brilliant writer dear so keep writing...I read your note and completely understand..After all grade 12 is not easy yaar...All the very best for ur studiesSmile...I will wait for update...so do update as time permits..Thanks for the PM..Take careSmile

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 10 April 2012 at 1:33am
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Maitreee :D

You suck man, duniya ki kaunsi kameeni chapter wahan khatam karti hai?! Shocked YOU THAT'S WHO Stern Smile

I want another update JALDIII :P

This chapter was loveee though :D

And a very happy birthday to MTB Embarrassed

Love you <33

xoxo

P.S - I'd have thought of a gift par tuition jaana hai...phir kabhi LOL
chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
OKAY FIRSTLY YOU DID IT CSGGG Party IN JUST ONE YEAR you have created an FF which has touched the hearts of so many people. FOUR THREADS BABY IN ONE YEAR Cool I wasn't here when you started MTB but i remember i started reading in May 2011 :) This was one of the first FFs i read and it will always be special to me. They way you effortlessly combine humour with romance, together with pain and sadness is truly unique :) I LOVE MTB AND I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING IT MUAAAH <3 without MTB we would have never been friends Shocked imagine how boring my life would've been without it ROFL and i know i've become so irregular in my commenting and i have one chapter of MTB and 2 in believe but i will do most of that today cos ITS SUCH A SPECIAL DAYYY :) AND MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS MY NIKKI OBVIOUSLY  ROFL and i would gift herr a SCRAPBOOK with all the gangs memories with kameeni written on every page  ROFL and a friendship bracelet saying kameeni  ROFL oh and thankss for mentioning me in the spamming team and longest commentor bit :) i miss spamming  ROFL you want a gift too Shocked how can i give you a gift when we are in different countries  ROFL for today i will give you the gift of love and edit some of my reserves :P I LOVE YOU MERI CSGGG. TOGETHER WE MADE IT Cool

Okay and now let me start commenting ROFL it won't be too long cos i still have 2 chapters of believe and i am tired ROFL OKAY FIRSTLY I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ARMAAN AND MUSKI BONDING <3 i love how muski says shes in a good mood cos she watched titanic and armaans confused ROFL watching it makes me sad but still happy ROFL armaans right. women are strange Ermm aww poor muski :( i literally wanna find rahul and punch him in the face :| she loves him so much and he just disappears Cry but i love how armaan can make her feel better and change the topic so quickly and make her laugh ROFL he is so unique and i love how you've shaped his character. A person who loves someone so much but stays away from her because of his morals and someone who is such a caring friend. I LOVE HIM Day Dreaming he is muski's hero :) and i love how even when muski is so upset about her life and rahul, she still tries to fix things with AR and make armaan understand. THESE 2 ARE SUCH GOOD PEOPLE. i would love to have them as my friends LOL 

and i just feel so sorry for my muski but i still understand that she would forgive rahul if he came back. and what she was thinking was so true, armaan is an amazing friend because he understands. maybe if it was me i would've told her she was crazy for just accepting him and forgiving him after everything but he understands :) and she understands him Big smile i wanna marry both of them ROFL or eat them ROFL I LOVE THEM SO MUCH <3 and the last bit with the pizza was SO cuteee! they are so adorable and i love how they act like kids LOL OH EM GEEE I LOVED THAT AR MOMENT IN THE HOSPITAL Day Dreaming I love how she was so worried about him even though he wasn't even hurt that badly! that just shows me how much she loves him Heart and he found her cute too when she was panicking ROFLthey are MEANT TO BE. ugh why can't there just not be obstacles in their life? like i want them to be together but i still think armaan is right. life is so hard ROFL okay thats not funny so IDK why i'm laughing Ermm but ugh armaaan why can't you just accept it and live with her? PLEASE? their judai is killing me :|

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 11 April 2012 at 12:23pm
cuteshilpa Goldie
cuteshilpa
cuteshilpa

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
hei love the part
it was awsum n mindblowing
n congratx for first aniversry
-Deepshikhaa- IF-Dazzler
-Deepshikhaa-
-Deepshikhaa-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged