Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| (Page 56)

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

I ish give you a lamba comment abhi jaanu. <3 Type kar rahe che.

'Kay love. Waiting Embarrassed

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Kies. I am a mad woman. So if I type non sense you got to forgive me. And if I seem drunk, forgive that also *but I am NOT drunk* Oh woman. I love you. Thank You for the dedication. Kinna sweet hai tu. MUAH. How was your Boards BTW? Guess what? I bough my text books jaana. *sighs* 2 texts for Physics and Chemistry and English bhi. Phir ek motu biology text book and motu maths text book. On one hand, acha hai. New books, new feel. On the other hand, so much to study :| Kay Why am I scaring you now? Heheh Tujhe Kab Milega? Anyways coming to part. Actually the title. Beautiphool che jaanu. 'Everything and Anything' *sighs* I loves the subtlety in it <3 AR HUGGGIES. 

No wait. That was Muskaan hugging Armaan. Chi. I hate ju! ek gif waste. Acha baat nahi. I loves Muski too especially DD. Kinna beatiful she is nah? <3 My poor Armaan is hurt and you are the reason. So get him out of that mode soon. 

RaMusk are also seperate. Could life be any worse. SO BAD. GET THEM TOGETHER. I demand that of you. PULEEZE. I hate DMG CVs for not getting at least them together before the shootout. 

I love Armaan - Muskaan jodi. Had Ridhima not been in the picture, I would have shipped them for all my heart. The talk they had was so effin natural jaanu. It had this lovely flow to it and that's a really big talent, you see. I usually cannot write long conversation unless the topic is such that I can write. SO this makes you stand a lot higher than I am. PLUS You can write long chapters. How on earth do you do that? I just just can't.

Muskaan is such a strong out weak in typo person. Just like Ridhima in YAS *atleast on one perspective because Ridhima is way too complicated for that* I love characters like that. Muskaan has this transparent nature in her which I adore. Its absolutely evident in the way she talks. And she is definitely trying to be happy unlike people who just want to stay under the veils of their blanket and cry. Trying to be happy isn't about being happy in the end, its for fooling the heart that you aren't alone. And you have done a brilliant job in portraying this emotion really well in this part. *thumps up*

Why is everyone seperate? AR, RM and now Sid and Megha as well *not approving it* You really got to get them working but I don't mind their being slow for some odd reasons. Everything phast acha nahi lagega. But Sid got to be happy in the end but I trust you to give a happy ending to everyone's lives. 

OKAY NOW I CAN USE A GIF.

*Thats my favorite woman equal to JJ. Stana. YOU GOT TO WATCH CASTLE FOR ME PLEASE* So yeah. They takrao. I likes it woman. Its so DMGish. Ridhima biting her lips. SHO CAHUTE. <3 Haila. I think I am gonna rape my DMG videos once more. And now they are going to plan Sid's birthday. Something tells me that Sid's birthday will turn out to be a little more eventful to people that doesn't include Sid.

Overall, it was a LONG update. It was a BEAUTIFUL update. And it was dedicated to FRIENDSHIP. I LOVED IT. No reason why I shouldn't. I love you for writing simply and with that flow. You are a simple writer and I love that about you. I have two contradictory loves. One writings that are absolutely simple and others that are complicated and leave little blissful mysteries in my head. Yours is the first. MUAH to you my jaanu. <3 God Bless Ya.

basket. 

Edited by SmokingDreams - 28 March 2012 at 11:54pm
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Kies. I am a mad woman. So if I type non sense you got to forgive me. And if I seem drunk, forgive that also *but I am NOT drunk* Oh woman. I love you. Thank You for the dedication. Kinna sweet hai tu. MUAH. How was your Boards BTW? Guess what? I bough my text books jaana. *sighs* 2 texts for Physics and Chemistry and English bhi. Phir ek motu biology text book and motu maths text book. On one hand, acha hai. New books, new feel. On the other hand, so much to study :| Kay Why am I scaring you now? Heheh Tujhe Kab Milega? Anyways coming to part. Actually the title. Beautiphool che jaanu. 'Everything and Anything' *sighs* I loves the subtlety in it <3 AR HUGGGIES. 

No wait. That was Muskaan hugging Armaan. Chi. I hate ju! ek gif waste. Acha baat nahi. I loves Muski too especially DD. Kinna beatiful she is nah? <3 My poor Armaan is hurt and you are the reason. So get him out of that mode soon. 

RaMusk are also seperate. Could life be any worse. SO BAD. GET THEM TOGETHER. I demand that of you. PULEEZE. I hate DMG CVs for not getting at least them together before the shootout. 

I love Armaan - Muskaan jodi. Had Ridhima not been in the picture, I would have shipped them for all my heart. The talk they had was so effin natural jaanu. It had this lovely flow to it and that's a really big talent, you see. I usually cannot write long conversation unless the topic is such that I can write. SO this makes you stand a lot higher than I am. PLUS You can write long chapters. How on earth do you do that? I just just can't.

Muskaan is such a strong out weak in typo person. Just like Ridhima in YAS *atleast on one perspective because Ridhima is way too complicated for that* I love characters like that. Muskaan has this transparent nature in her which I adore. Its absolutely evident in the way she talks. And she is definitely trying to be happy unlike people who just want to stay under the veils of their blanket and cry. Trying to be happy isn't about being happy in the end, its for fooling the heart that you aren't alone. And you have done a brilliant job in portraying this emotion really well in this part. *thumps up*

Why is everyone seperate? AR, RM and now Sid and Megha as well *not approving it* You really got to get them working but I don't mind their being slow for some odd reasons. Everything phast acha nahi lagega. But Sid got to be happy in the end but I trust you to give a happy ending to everyone's lives. 

OKAY NOW I CAN USE A GIF.

*Thats my favorite woman equal to JJ. Stana. YOU GOT TO WATCH CASTLE FOR ME PLEASE* So yeah. They takrao. I likes it woman. Its so DMGish. Ridhima biting her lips. SHO CAHUTE. <3 Haila. I think I am gonna rape my DMG videos once more. And now they are going to plan Sid's birthday. Something tells me that Sid's birthday will turn out to be a little more eventful to people that doesn't include Sid.

Overall, it was a LONG update. It was a BEAUTIFUL update. And it was dedicated to FRIENDSHIP. I LOVED IT. No reason why I shouldn't. I love you for writing simply and with that flow. You are a simple writer and I love that about you. I have two contradictory loves. One writings that are absolutely simple and others that are complicated and leave little blissful mysteries in my head. Yours is the first. MUAH to you my jaanu. <3 God Bless Ya.

basket. 

ILY so much Basket *hugs* And I can't see Castle because Dad's locked up Star World and Zee cafe Cry I so want to see it. I can't even see Friends repeats Cry
Anyways, @Bold -The title is 'Everything and Nothing' btw. LOLEmbarrassed

Everything will come together, and everyone will come together. Lekin time lagega. You people have to wait. Thats it. Patience is vitrue Tongue

But this was one of the best comments I've ever recieved. I Love You more than ever. You Rock My baby <3

Mojo. IF-Dazzler
Mojo.
Mojo.

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Maitree di :D amazing update that was! <3 Really loved it and Armaan and Muskaan are just too cute together. Loved there friendship and esp. how well he know Muskaan ^.^ There silly fights and jokes are really sweet. Feeling bad for Sid, but it'll be great when he sees Megha :D Armaan Ridhima moment was also very sweet :D  Looking forward to the next update continue soon :D
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I  Hate the State of this Damn Thread Ermm 
amruta04 IF-Rockerz
amruta04
amruta04

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
nice update
loved it
do continue soon