Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| (Page 42)

-RabiaKSGKaJen- IF-Rockerz
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
amazinnng! likee imm alreaddyy lovinn ihh maitree; ii wanna reaadd annd see howw thee storyy takess placeee. pleaseee update sooon <3 x

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
superlyk
really liked it
chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Part 16A

I am finally here ShockedROFL okay i know i took ages to comment and you wanna kill me but i am so sorryyy! i have been so busy and i haven't commented on any FFs for like a month :| but now i have a break for one week so i'm commenting ROFL OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVED THIS PART SO MUCH. mostly because i was in it ROFL i love sid! i can't believe i ever hated him Shocked he is so sweet and he is doing so much to unite armaan and riddhima. YOU GO SIDDD :) I LOVE YOU Heart keep making more plans and knock some sense into armaan please ROFL i love it when he said oh god what have i done to deserve two idiots as my best friends ROFL because it is so true. they both are trying to avoid each other so that they don't hurt each other but in trying not to hurt each other, they're hurting each other even more ROFL i hope that makes sense ConfusedROFL Sid is such a drama queen ROFL but i love him for ittt <3 and he is probably the only person who could convince riddhima to go and work in sanjeevani so i am happies LOL OMG I LOVE HOW RIDDHIMA IS SO EXCITED TO SEE HIM <3 she loves him so much Big smile they love each other so much so they should be together!Ouch every minute, they are thinking about each other. armaan looks outside the window at the road and that reminds him of riddhima. why can't riddhima's family just accept him? Disapprove and armaan, i know that everyone is telling you that you should be with her, but i disagree with all of them Ermm i think you should stick to your morals and get her family's approval before marrying her! Big smile

CSG, you might think i'm weird because everyone else thinks they should be together LOL but i really don't think riddhima would be happy without her family! Ouch and armaan also promised his mum that he wouldn't run away so i think he should stick to his morals! i know that he loves her, but if they are truly meant to be then i'm sure destiny will bring them together Big smile but he shouldn't follow the path of his love and forget his morals and his conscience! i love how both armaan and riddhima act like teenagers when they're around each other ROFL riddhima was so excited to see him and was acting like she was in high school and armaan is staring at her for ages and then hiding his face in a file ROFL i love how armaan can feel an unknown sensation ShockedHE CAN ALWAYS FEEL HER PRESENCEE Big smile THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! armaan you are so buddhu ROFL she is not just there for work experience! SHE IS THERE FOR YOU. you are such an idiot ROFL you still don't understand that she loves you so much and she wants to be with you! i love how they both introduced themselves again and shook hands. that was so cute <3 OMGGG WAS THAT NIKKY? MYYY NIKKYYY? MY KAMEENIII? I MISSED HER SO MUCHHH EEKSSS I LOVE HER, I LOVE THIS PARTTT ROFL she was so excited and so happy and so bubbly and so cute. i love my niksss :) OMG where is muski? you have to bring her in and they have to call each other kameeni's ROFL it was so cute how armaan had tears in his eyes :) and abhi ran home..he sounded so crazy ROFL

MY ATULLL <3 MY PLANT LOVER, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS HERE Shocked THIS IS THE BEST PART YOU'VE WRITTEN. OMGGG I LOVE IT SO MUCHHH! i love all the humour ROFL its like the earlier chapters of MTB :) i'm happy that there's a lot of masti in between all of those sad and emotional scenes ROFL I love ME! i love radhika. SHE IS SO CUTEEE! and armaan is so caring when he's with her Big smile OMGGG I HUGGED HIS WAIST Shocked YIPPEEE I GOT TO HUG ARMAAN MALLIK ShockedROFLHE PICKED ME UP IN HIS ARMS Shocked could my life get any better? ROFL ok i'm gonna calm down now ROFL i've written too much in capitals and if people read this then they might think i'm crazy Ermm and i loved how atul said that only armaan can handle me when i'm in a bad mood ROFL armaan is amazing :) he is so good with kids Approve the scene where i was whispering to him was so cuteee :) I LOVE ME ROFL i am so clever and i'm only 5 Cool haha the coffee scene was funny ROFL she knows him so well! i love AR so much. i felt so bad for riddhima Cry she was so lonely without armaan :( why do they have to go through so much? its so unfair Disapprove and i loved the anji-ridz scene! you need to have a big reunion with all of them together doing masti ROFL my heart aches to see a scene like that with the whole gang LOL i'm being a drama queen now ROFL Sid is so funny ROFL i love riddhima and sids friendshippp Heart

OMGGG THAT FLASHBACK WAS SO CUTE! riddhima loves him Shocked her desperation to get to the airport on time and to see him really showed me how much she loves him Approve She was so worried about him and that was so cuteee! she cares about him so much Big smile and that hug was adorable <3 this is seriously, one of the bestest parts you've written. i'm falling in love with AR all over again ROFL RIDDHIMA HE LOVES YOU TOO! you just need to tell him :| please don't make riddhima too scared to tell him. i want riddhima to confess soon :) sid is so funny ROFL when he said armaan was that bad it made me laugh ROFL but riddhima's reaction was weird. why would you cry? ROFL OMGGG MY POOR MUSKI Disapprove i remember when you scrapped me telling me about what was gonna happen to her and i was so sad :( I HATE RAHUL Angry muski has changed so much. she used to be so bubbly and so loud and pagal and now she's quiet and she looks so worn out Cry why does everything have to change? i want it all to be the same as when they were in college. everyone was so happy then. Now muski and rahul are upset and even riddhima and armaan are upset Ouch i just hope everything gets sorted out soon Big smile I LOVED THIS PART AND THANKS FOR MAKING ME A CHARACTER Big smile UPDATE SOON <3 i'll comment on the next part this eveninggg :) love you <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maitree..

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Maitree..

Okay...Um..Hello. LOL This is NOT a Update (I Warn You) !! This is just something that is ROAMING about in my head for SO Damn long...Since I read Cecelia Ahern all over again,I guess. Ermm So Since i have no one to tell it too, I thought of sharing it with you guys. The Concept is Totally Mine...Just a fragment of a character is taken from some books. I know you guys think I am MAD..because I have my boards,and I should be studying...and here I am with ideas. See I do not know when I am writing this, or WHETHER I am writing this...I just want you guys to tell me..Whether is alright and (you think) original and whether you'd like me to write this.

Enough blabber. So go ahead.

Believe-First Look

Everyone needs an Angel.

Well,Almost everyone. For Riddhima Gupta,these fantasies don't exist. Angels,Love or Fairy Tales. She is too busy for friends.  Too busy for life. She is a workaholic, one who doesn't like to talk much, or doesn't have much friends. She has a small house where she lives alone, and a business of her own, and a mother who she has to take care of. She has a boyfriend- who (she thinks) she loves. Riddhima has spent all her life living for others..But she has lost out on life..on the many essential elements of life.

A wrong number-thats all it took. For Him to enter her life. For him to make her smile, to bring out the real Riddhima hidden deep inside, who still finds happiness in little things in life. For him to teach her to live, to overcome her fears....for her to fall in Love.

He was the one who made her...Believe.

So? How was it? Cheesy,cliched,idiotic and Crappy? Or kinda..Nice? Tell meee! And I will try to write a update for you guys since its Saraswati Puja today...And I ain't supposed to study! WEEE :D Love you all...Miss you guys :(

Love, Maitree :)

This one is LOVEEE.
Loved it like really.
ChamakChallo91 IF-Dazzler
ChamakChallo91
ChamakChallo91

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hi, Smile

just came across this ff and its soo amazing i couldn't stop reading...
and the title could not be more perfect Thumbs Up

armaan and ridhima's past was really cute...
loved the way you portrayed Armaan and ridhima's feelings...
they've been through soo much... hope they unite soon...
Armaan is soo selfless..,
and sid is so sweet (thank god he didn't become a villain after finding out about ARs past)
and shanky's just...Angry

And muskaan's pregnant... wonder why rahul left muskaan..?

plz do pm me when you update...
love salma 

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Anyone missing me?
Just here to say...Please wish me luck one last time, Exams are a Day away!! EEKS *bites nails*

Love you and missing ya all <3 ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChamakChallo91DivineDreams.sweetdesire

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Maitree..

Anyone missing me?
Just here to say...Please wish me luck one last time, Exams are a Day away!! EEKS *bites nails*

Love you and missing ya all <3 ;)
i miss you :( GOOD LUCKKK! just stay calm and be confident! don't panic because you know you have studied a lot :) love you <3
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahaha Radzy don't make me laugh. I Don't think I have studied...Much. And About Being Confident? hahahahahaha. I started Crying yesterday because my right eye was fluttering and my Dad said thats a bad sign or whatever. I'm DAMN NERVOUS.  Even about my English Language Essay writing!

Go to top