Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| (Page 104)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
*JUMPS UP AND DOWN WHILE SCREAMING YAY* Edit*

Firstly I'm sooo soo sorry for not undoing this earlier but I am sick and today I finally feel somewhat better so I'm undoing this! Secondly thank you for the wishes! Now about the update! OMG! I loved it! EEE u made them confess! :O that was the highlight of this update! It was so cute! I can't wait to see what happens next! and dude what is wrong with MUSKI :O

Edited by -PinkShadows- - 29 March 2013 at 1:13pm

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Reserve Approve
Just had to remind you, you had to reply to my long comment Smile

*edited*
OMG after like really really long time i got to read such a cute confession! The way he said how much he loves her and how without her his day is INCOMPLETE was just out of this world!

I hate the separation parts so i kinda know how they felt being away from each other for those two days. It breaks your heart completely! And it hurts you real bad. :( But Aah finally Armaan went up and cleared up everything made me go sigh.

I liked how Armaan's ex made Armaan realise his Love for Riddhima or else this thick headed guy wouldn't have even realised it!

AAH I LOVE FRIENDS ROFL The way they go out and dhindhora peeto the smallest of things to the world is just hilarious toh yeh toh Armaan ka Love realisation tha. This was bound to happen ROFL

OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO MUSKAAN? NOOO NOOO don't do anything to her please please please! I hope Its nothing big but just tiredness or something like that! Please don't do anything! Thank god though nothing was up with Riddhima! For a moment i was like having a headache? She shouldn't be having something serious please! And then i realised Its just her eye power *phew*

Now that i commented ab toh update karo! Please please pretty please :( OMG I WANT TO SEE AR TOGETHER NOW. I wanna see how they spend time with each other and what all they do? And what all they say to each other after being together in a relationship from being best of friends! I can't wait to see everything getting Lovey dovey now Day Dreaming just do me a favour AND NOT KEEP THEM SEPARATED NOW :(

ILY Hug

Edited by SleepingBeauty. - 13 April 2013 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maitree..

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Ohh just read the note! Yayy THANK YOUUU for updating! Will wait for everything to get fine :D And reply to my comment can come later :D
Hope everything is fine now! <33
Jenniferfan IF-Dazzler
Jenniferfan
Jenniferfan

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
awesome part
loved AR's confession

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
wheee. Uppdate s hereee
hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Yay! AR are together now :) Nice part!
Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Maitreee!! I loveee you! <3
Thank you so much!! :*

This one was sooo adorable! I loved reading each and every bit of it!
The most adorable bit here was when Armaan said "We match!" That was just sooo cute!!

Yayyy!! :D
Armaan and Riddhima are together! Eee!
I love these flashbacks! <3
The whole Armaan being guilty and then confessing his love for Riddhima was a nice idea Maitree! :)
I love the way you've written his confession..
It was beautifully written..

The whole chapter was really well written!
Please try and update soon :)
Love you loads!!
Rhea

Edited by Rhea.KaJen - 24 March 2013 at 9:43pm

..Maitree..

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SleepingBeauty.

OMGGG! This cant be happening!!
Ohh Myyy Goddd ShockedShocked
Armaan FINALLY REALISED IT! Shocked
THIS CANT BE CANT BE CANT BE CANT BE HAPPENING Stern Smile AAAHHH SOMEONE PINCH ME PLEASE!! i DONT WANT THIS TO BE A DREAM Stern Smile

Um Thankfully its not, you should thank me...I'm just so kind to make him realize so soon LOL You want a pinch? Heree...*PINCHES HARD* Believe it now? :P

He didn't know why, but his heart was thumping. It was a happy-exciting-sad-overwhelming-nervous kind of feeling, with all the emotions warming his heart, and he found himself closing his eyes, and looking at her face, her hair flying as it danced with the wind. Does it really happen that way? He thought of Rahul, and the way he looked at Muskaan sometimes, with his eyes soft, and says, 'I Love her, man. Just the way she is.'...And suddenly, he felt he could say the same.

^^ NOOO ITS ME WHOSE HEART IS THUMPING!!! i JUSTT CANT EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS AND REACTIONS RIGHT NOW! 

Oooh I don't know why but I was so excited after reading this bit LOL I Love you <3 Embarrassed

He shifted in his place, and cleared his throat, "Actually Ma...about that. Yesterday, I overheard her saying to someone that she loves me...I was stunned, and couldn't believe it myself...and maybe that's why I was so disturbed. But there's one thing I significantly remember...Something in her voice told me she wasn't lying, and today the feeling is even stronger after the way she handled me last night...I guess I needed her."

You've got to be kidding me! He heard her speak? Shocked Initially i thought after reading that message that Armaan wrote for Riddhima that probably he went off coz of hearing Riddhima and Nikki's convo, but when he didnt mention i was like probably i am over thinking specially when he said 

Don't worry I'm fine (I mean this, I actually feel so much better, thanks to you), and I've not become Mr.India or something (haha). I've gone home, I heard you were talking to Nikki, and Ma had called, so I went home without telling you that I was going. Think I'm gonna get into trouble :P

Yess! Arrey Idiot he heard only the "voices" of Ridz and Nikki talking...not that bit when Nikki was jumping about them LOL Actually, you should've predicted this...afterall, he's Armaan and he won't leave Riddhima alone even if she tells him to, as long as he'd not convinced that she's safe Embarrassed

But OHHH MYYY GODDD Stern Smile Stern Smile I have gotten all excited now, you know?? ANd its all thanks to you.. ROFL Armaan is sooo cute!! ANd if Riddhima isnt getting together with him, you never know how i might just steal him away Embarrassed Coz i have started falling for him!! <33 Day Dreaming
MAITREE.. YOU'VE GOT TO COMPLETE THIS UPDATE LIKE SOOON  Stern Smile

I completed the part! Yeah I know that it was late, but you know why :P I know...Armaan is always so cute in my head, and so in my FF also ROFL Ooh bad luck, Ridzi did get him! And even if she wouldn't, he would be MINNEE because I made him LOL EmbarrassedLOL

He was speechless. She was partly right, maybe fully. He consiously thought,'Thank God Nish doesn't know how I love Basket's eyes, and when she touches me, I feel electricity-type thing-  Oh Wait. Crap Armaan. Crap.' He looked at her in shock, and he smiled back.

LOLLL ^^ this was my favourite part!! Hahaha loved how he was like Thank god she doesnt know I love Basket's eyes and when she touches me i feel electricity type thing <<< LMAOOO that was hilarious ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL Thank You ROFL 

Maitreee you really have to have to have to have to complete this update THIS WEEKEND!! I cant stand more of cliff hangers!! Hopefully Armaan will go and meet Riddhima now!! Cant wait to see his reaction there! LMFAOOO LOL OMGG bigger than that, i cant even imagine how stunned Riddhima will b when she realises how Armaan had heard her accepting her love Shocked 
But above all, il thank Nish for at least putting some sense into this thick headed MAN!! Gosh how could the whole world know that they both love each other and he doesnt!! ShockedShocked

Well, that's how it goes, isn't it? Most guys are nuts LOL And yayee, read the part. Everything you want is there Big smile

P.S. OHHH MYYY GODD did i just give you a good longg comment!! LMAOO yes!! Your wish finally fulfilled! Now i want a reply back Tongue LOL LOL

Lots of love
xx

@Bold Black Verdana Font - My Reply ROFL 
Now that I've replied, I want another one of your biggy comments! You can't complain Tongue

SleepingBeauty.

Go to top