Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| (Page 100)

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
OMGGG! This cant be happening!!
Ohh Myyy Goddd ShockedShocked
Armaan FINALLY REALISED IT! Shocked
THIS CANT BE CANT BE CANT BE CANT BE HAPPENING Stern Smile AAAHHH SOMEONE PINCH ME PLEASE!! i DONT WANT THIS TO BE A DREAM Stern Smile

He didn't know why, but his heart was thumping. It was a happy-exciting-sad-overwhelming-nervous kind of feeling, with all the emotions warming his heart, and he found himself closing his eyes, and looking at her face, her hair flying as it danced with the wind. Does it really happen that way? He thought of Rahul, and the way he looked at Muskaan sometimes, with his eyes soft, and says, 'I Love her, man. Just the way she is.'...And suddenly, he felt he could say the same.

^^ NOOO ITS ME WHOSE HEART IS THUMPING!!! i JUSTT CANT EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS AND REACTIONS RIGHT NOW! 

He shifted in his place, and cleared his throat, "Actually Ma...about that. Yesterday, I overheard her saying to someone that she loves me...I was stunned, and couldn't believe it myself...and maybe that's why I was so disturbed. But there's one thing I significantly remember...Something in her voice told me she wasn't lying, and today the feeling is even stronger after the way she handled me last night...I guess I needed her."

You've got to be kidding me! He heard her speak? Shocked Initially i thought after reading that message that Armaan wrote for Riddhima that probably he went off coz of hearing Riddhima and Nikki's convo, but when he didnt mention i was like probably i am over thinking specially when he said 

Don't worry I'm fine (I mean this, I actually feel so much better, thanks to you), and I've not become Mr.India or something (haha). I've gone home, I heard you were talking to Nikki, and Ma had called, so I went home without telling you that I was going. Think I'm gonna get into trouble :P

But OHHH MYYY GODDD Stern Smile Stern Smile I have gotten all excited now, you know?? ANd its all thanks to you.. ROFL Armaan is sooo cute!! ANd if Riddhima isnt getting together with him, you never know how i might just steal him away Embarrassed Coz i have started falling for him!! <33 Day Dreaming
MAITREE.. YOU'VE GOT TO COMPLETE THIS UPDATE LIKE SOOON  Stern Smile

He was speechless. She was partly right, maybe fully. He consiously thought,'Thank God Nish doesn't know how I love Basket's eyes, and when she touches me, I feel electricity-type thing-  Oh Wait. Crap Armaan. Crap.' He looked at her in shock, and he smiled back.

LOLLL ^^ this was my favourite part!! Hahaha loved how he was like Thank god she doesnt know I love Basket's eyes and when she touches me i feel electricity type thing <<< LMAOOO that was hilarious ROFL ROFL ROFL

Maitreee you really have to have to have to have to complete this update THIS WEEKEND!! I cant stand more of cliff hangers!! Hopefully Armaan will go and meet Riddhima now!! Cant wait to see his reaction there! LMFAOOO LOL OMGG bigger than that, i cant even imagine how stunned Riddhima will b when she realises how Armaan had heard her accepting her love Shocked 
But above all, il thank Nish for at least putting some sense into this thick headed MAN!! Gosh how could the whole world know that they both love each other and he doesnt!! ShockedShocked

P.S. OHHH MYYY GODD did i just give you a good longg comment!! LMAOO yes!! Your wish finally fulfilled! Now i want a reply back Tongue LOL LOL

Lots of love
xx

Edited by SleepingBeauty. - 15 February 2013 at 11:49pm

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Tu galat time par update karti hai!
I have my 11th finals from next friday!
I have no time to comment!
I'll comment after 5th March!
Remind me please :P
hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
You have finally updated :P The installment was great! Update soon!
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Loved the update; can't comment longer, really short on time :)
ChamakChallo91 IF-Dazzler
ChamakChallo91
ChamakChallo91

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update!!!!

Loved how you described Armaan and Nishi's feelings.
Armaan finally realized he loves ridhima and he knows ridhima loves him Big smile I'm glad he overheard riddhima and rehaan's talk!!
Armaan and his mum's talk was really nice!

Can't wait for the next part!!
Continue soon
SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Okay i edited earlier this morning! Read karo :P
sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
OMGEEE you updated