|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| - Page 68

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Mahuaaa...Bilkul jee...u r also welcome😛

Waana join?😉

Yeah sure
Originally posted by ..Maitree..

Ok Tashu, and Die_hardfan_KSG (Come on, even Amal calls you 'No-name-yet Di, ab toh naam bata de :P) Thanks. I feel better. Maybe I got pissed...you know because I have so many people who were always there for this FF, and now suddenly they aren't there...and its not like all of 'em are busy. Some are updating their own FFs, and chatting away, and not even bothering to like my work, which I put a lot of effort into. You know, that hurts.

Anyways, Finish upto Page 100. Preview coming up. Trust me you're gonna love me after that Tee-hee ;)

Mattyy she is "Anmaika"Actually No-name-yet is not wrong completely

Thank god ki mere yahaan aane se pehel u understood our Point😡…I mean come on yaar,we all know that u r a superb writer and MTB is one of the best FF on IF👍🏼…So don't  feel bad or something yaar…

And wow Preview is ready...Ab jaldi se update kar bh do yaar

Prettyyy Plzzz😳

Hahaha Haan you can call me Anamika if you want. LMAOOO Amal is cute and she doesn't want to call me Anamika so she still calls me No-name-yet-Di 😆

And Yayy!! Just one more page and we'll get it finally! And don't worry your readers will be back :D
hey, woah its been a while since i've been here 😆 i read your PM and just thought i should comment/reply here.

I was one of those people who was always there for this FF and i remember how excited i used to get every time you updated and how i used to leave the longest comments and talk to the characters all the time LOL. MTB will always be close to my heart but then life just got in the way and i got busy and didn't have any time to read FFs, i'm so stressed because of exams i barely have the time to come on IF, let alone read and comment on MTB.

But that doesn't mean i don't love it, of course i do :) I will always be here for you and this FF and even if i'm gayab for a while i will still be here whenever you need me cos this FF was one of the first i read and its so beautifully written <3 As for other people who aren't here i'm sure for them its probably the same as me, they must be busy with college and studies but i won't make excuses for other people because if they are updating their own FFs they should have the time to atleast like/leave a short comment on MTB.

All i'll say is, its not worth getting disappointed or upset because of people who can't be bothered to comment, instead you should write for the people who have always supported you and write because you LOVE writing! you should continue MTB because writing is your passion, not because you get lots of likes or lots of comments. I know it must hurt when you put so much effort into it and people don't comment but trust me, many people like me do want to comment but don't have enough time.

Be confident in yourself and in your writing ability because you are definitely one of the most amazing writers on IF, and MTB is an amazing FF. Don't ruin your mood because of people who aren't worth it or people who read it but don't bother to comment. I think it might also be cos you've been inactive for so long so maybe people don't know you updated, i'm not sure what the problem is and why you aren't getting so many likes but that shouldn't upset you, okay? you're much better than that!

i will be back here after my exams (in 2 weeks) and hopefully catch up then! But please never lose hope and don't think about closing down MTB, think about the people who are still here for you and it would break their hearts if you didn't continue with it! and make your updates more regular kameeni 🤣

AND TO ANYONE WHO IS STALKING you can atleast LIKE it if you don't have the time to comment -_-
Edited by kajen_hamesha - 11 years ago
oh and i noticed there are so many people who commented but haven't liked, so don't just think about the number of likesss cos some people just forget to press the button 😆
Aww I'm glad maitree u feel better! now update! I can't wait any more!! 
yeh doori sahi jaye na!😔
Hi Maitree! Happy new year:)) glad 2 c u!
Awesome part!
loved AR moments!
cont soonish
thnx 4 pm
OMG!! Look look look at the PAGE NUMBER! Now we need an update :D EEEKKSS JALDI SE SNEAK PEAK DO <33