Waana join?πŸ˜‰
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
And she is still gayab!

Mahuzz be happy!! We getting you an update! :D
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Have you ppl noticed the no. of likes? 20...seriously. and I used to get 50 to 60 earlier. So I get the idea that people hate my work and they arent reading my work anymore...and that includes my dearest friends. I guess I should just shut down MTB permanently. Its not worth it...god I feel so low now.

Guys, its 2am. I am going ro bed, and I feel like shit.
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Aawweesssumm
lovellly
cnt sooonnn!
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

Have you ppl noticed the no. of likes? 20...seriously. and I used to get 50 to 60 earlier. So I get the idea that people hate my work and they arent reading my work anymore...and that includes my dearest friends. I guess I should just shut down MTB permanently. Its not worth it...god I feel so low now.

Guys, its 2am. I am going ro bed, and I feel like shit.

Maitree don't even think like that!😑 ppl are busy that's all it doesn't mean that they hate ur work or aren't going to read it! I mean ur on ur 4th thread! and ppl wait for u to update including me! So how does that prove that ppl hate ur work or aren't reading it! And if ur going to base everything on how many likes u have then that's wrong! Who cares how many likes u get u should be happy with what you have! I mean there are so many FF's and posts that aren't even given a chance! I mean look at me I get barely 30 likes and my pages only move like by 2 when I write but that doesn't stop me from writing! But everyone loves ur work and writing other wise they would have never given u a chance! So just give it a few days I'm sure u will get more comments and likes! and don't u dare end this FF or I will haunt u in ur dreams!!πŸ˜ƒ I'm sorry if I come off as rude but I really care maitree and it hurts when I see my friends talk like this.
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
I agree with what Tashu said! Holidays, exams and stuffs are on. People are like really busy these days! So relax! They'll be back soon. We really really Love your FF and i am sure others too. So don't worry, Give it some more days. You might get happy with the response then =D And like Tashu said the number of likes can't be decided on how much your FF is loved. Me as a reader often don't press the like button πŸ˜† And i am sure i haven't done that here too :P
Anyways we Love you! And don't stop this FF like this! <33
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

Happy New Year Maitree!

Comment Poo πŸ˜³
 And Same to you love <3
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Ok Tashu, and Die_hardfan_KSG (Come on, even Amal calls you 'No-name-yet Di, ab toh naam bata de :P) Thanks. I feel better. Maybe I got pissed...you know because I have so many people who were always there for this FF, and now suddenly they aren't there...and its not like all of 'em are busy. Some are updating their own FFs, and chatting away, and not even bothering to like my work, which I put a lot of effort into. You know, that hurts.

Anyways, Finish upto Page 100. Preview coming up. Trust me you're gonna love me after that Tee-hee ;)