xoxo
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
plz updateee...missing MTB!!!
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello, Salaam Namaste, Sasriakaal, Kaise ho jee?😆... I know it was a very lame greeting after what...3 months! Woah...time passes so soon, and even if it does, I miss you guys loads and loads...but since my semester exams just ended, and today is my mother's birthday, plus the fact i've missed so many birthday's of my friends here, and also because I miss you guys terribly, here's a little something. (Wanted to give half a part, but um...my dad deleted all the stuff from my pendrive for his work ) Later. When, I don't know, and not promising anything. Cool. Talked a lot.

Sneak-a-Peek  to Part 19

"Riddhima please...atleast listen to me." She looked away and gripped her clutch.
"After 8 months.", she gritted through her teeth.
"I..I know you hate me. I deserve to be hated for what I did. But I'm sorry, really...I don't know how to mend this, I..Im just so sorry.", he ended softly, his shoulders slouching in defeat.

"Sorry. Really now? What a fantastic word to say when you don't even mean it. I told you, that I don't want to talk. And I'm sticking to my word. Bye.", she started to stalk off, but he suddenly held her hand.
"You don't feel anything for me now? All that memories we have together..don't they mean anything to you?"
"Leave.My.Hand. Now.", he left it immediately, looking down.

She turned to him and crossed her arms, "They aren't memories, they are nightmares to me, that I've forgotten since the day I realised what a huge idiot I was to date you, to let you come so close to my life, to let you almost break my friendship with Arjun. Feelings? You talk about feelings?", she let out a sarcastic laugh, "Well, even though you don't deserve any answer to any of your questions, I will answer you. I Hate You. I actually feel sorry that I dated such a looser. Neither did I have any feelings then, nor now. So goodbye. Have a good life.", the mockery was transparent in her last tone.

"Is that your...boyfriend? Standing outside?", he asked from behind.
"What do you care?"
"Riddhima please, tell me. Atleast I'll know if anyone's taking my place."
"When you don't have a place in my life..you care to ask if anyone else does? Well yes. He does."
"Don't mind, Riddhima...but, I think he isn't right for you.."

It was too much for her to handle. Anger was rising up each and every moment she was seeing him stand there in front of her and even shamelessly commenting about her life, when he didn't even deserve to be looking at her anymore. She turned back and walked up to him, almost wanting to slap him tight across his face.

"You. Have no right to tell me whos right for me and whos not. Because I had once thought that a guy was right for me. But guess what? That freaking looser, HE BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM!"

Hahahahahahaha! So guess all you can people! Just one hint...this is from the past ;) Comments and likes...I want to know who missed me!😳

Loads of Love,

Maitree.

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 :O HAWWW! FIRST OF ALL I HATE JU =) SECOND UPDATE NOW! THIRD I MISSH JU!Edited by -PinkShadows- - 11 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You're alive :O

I'm curious, who's the guy she's talking to and who's outside? WHOO? This isn't fair Maitree 😳

I miss you man, kabhi kabhi online aaya karo :P <3

xoxo
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome backkk Maitreee🤗...Awiee Missed u too baby that too lots...My my..Love the Preview...raelly want to know whos that guy...Armaan..I don't think so😛...I am too Curious yaar so u better update soon..Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Gosh!! This was sooo sooo well written! One thing is for sure that this guy is NOT Armaan! Isn't it?
But still i just can't wait to read What you have in store for us! I just can't wait to read the part!
Missed you and your FFs sooo much! <3
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
a preview after a long time...nice...
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice part.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
teenorchid thumbnail