Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awww that was such a beautiful and emotional part.. i can so very well understand how tough it would b for the doctors , if they r nt able to save their patients.. it becomes so depressing and gloomy no wonder the doctors are asked to  not develop any kind of emotional bond with their patients as it becomes really problematic and painful.. the nightmare brought tears to my eyes... loved the part where AR were cherishing their  golden days .. i was laughing at that part.. and OMG ammy said I love you to ridz and guess he didnt realise it... .. amazing update that too after a long time.. thanks for the beautiful update... <3

Love,
Vaishnavi
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*sniff sniff* The ending part was so senti .. ðŸ˜­ That must be really hard for Ridz, esp when Armaan wasn't there too..such situations can actually be really depressing ..Glad she let it all out and Armaan was there this time to comfort her :)
It was nice to see them reminiscing old times.. the comfort they have around each other so evident! Just want them to get back together soon now.. its been so long..

Update soon :D

xoxo
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm part.
Luvd it.
Thanx 4 d pm.
Update asap.
T.c.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATULATIONS for scoring so good :))

YAYY I loved the update to the core ..You are one crazyy writer ..but I love your writing so very much :|..AR spending time alone ..This thought in itself is so exciting heehe..I liked the moment when ridhima asked for clothes <33..and how she felt after wearing them :))..and then remembering old days over a cup of coffee was also so cutee ..AAHH the painful dream of ridhima was :'( :'(..Thank god for once armaan didn't push her away ans consoled her  held her in his arms <33..waiting for morning scne AR in eacj otyehrs arms <33 HEHE

Constantly one thing disturbs in this story is ARMAAN'S behavior ..Now after knowing about sidhant's love life he should think about him and ridhima ..Don't understnad why he keeps on pushing ridhima away ..TOO idealistic ..their is no reason NOW that AR should be away from each other ..SIGHH hope to se AR milaap soon !!

Edited by sjain - 11 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the part Maitree! <3

It was amazing to see the easy camaraderie they they shared even after years of separation :) Gaurav's character was so well etched, you did a great job, he managed to make an impression in the few short paragraphs you wrote about him! :)

xoxo
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I LOVE YOU!! <3
Res.
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
loved it
do continue soon
take care and thanks for the pm.
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shorry I got busy! but editing now! 

I loved it! the ending was so touching! I loved how ridzi let it all out and he comforted her! 

as for note: HURRY UP!!!!!!!!
Edited by -RougeDreams- - 11 years ago
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part
loved it!!!
cont soon
superb.continue soon.thanks for pm.