Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey di! :) First of all so sorry for commenting so late but I am a lazy bum. LOL! πŸ˜† Well, the update, it was amazing. Ridhima's surprise was very nice :D And congratulations di, I never even realized when an year passed since I have been reading this FF β€οΈ Happy MTB anniversary πŸ˜ŠAnd I really hope, it has many such anniversaries so we get big big updates πŸ€£ Ahaaan, first lift from Armaan and then going to his place πŸ˜‰ Let's see what happensπŸ˜† LOL :P But felt really nice reading the flashback, because I love the flashbacks. So do keep more flashback, cuz I love the cute Armaan Ridhima ^.^  Keep up the great work di and do update very soon :) Thank you so much for the pm :D And my favorite character is Muskaan, because she is so sad but still she lives her life, total Muski way :P <3 And IDK what gift to give her :P

And for you, the thing you really deserve 

Of course the best writer's award, LOL :P I know posting the pic was something really silly πŸ˜† But still you do deserve it :)
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing installment πŸ‘πŸΌ
glad sid and megha are together now, 
loved Sid's 'return gift' to ridhima, 
armaan and ridhima's flashbacks are sooo cute πŸ˜›
can't wait for the next update 

Happy MTB anniversary!!!! πŸ₯³
My favorite is Armaan's character and if i could give him a gift, i'd give him Ridhima ...that's the best gift there ever could be for him... 
and a hug πŸ€—

love,
salma 

hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Maitree! I'm Adela...I have heard about you and your FFs. I just finished reading this one and it is amazing. I feel so bad for Armaan and Riddhima. Why can't Armaan just accept Riddhima back? :( I like Sid in this FF. He loves someone else and he got her back. That is so sweet of Riddhima to do that. I know I'm like 5 days late to congratulate you on your FF's anniversary. Congratulations! I'll send you a buddy request to your account and your PM account. Update soon!!
Edited by BeautyfulDesire - 12 years ago
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res.. From mobile.. will b back in a few.
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
33 likes and 4 pages of comments. And Where exactly do I feel that I need to write, or I should write?
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey Maitree!
congrats 4 MTB 4 completing 1 year! i know i m late! sorry 4 dat
loved d updt!
loved Armaan-Muski convo! just love the bond they share!
loved da flashback scene! Armaan is truly a mess without her! hope he realizes now dat he's in love with her!
so Megha is back! so glad 4 Sid!
d ending...Ridz is going 2 Armaan's house! wonderful! AR alone 4 a night! love Sid 4 dis!
my fav characters would b umm... Ridz nd Armaan! love them equally!
thnx 4 pm
nd cont soon

~Sunita~

Edited by hotKaJen - 12 years ago
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Hey!!
To be honest, initially i had stopped reading this FF!! And that was sometime when you had started writing it. I don't remember exactly Why i did that but i did stop reading it.. And guess What something made me come back to this and made me read it All over again!! This time it has made me get glued to itself with like super-glue!!

This is just Soo amazing and i am totally not leaving the FF in between now!! Can't make the same mistake twice!! I am loving every bit of the FF!! From how Riddhima and Armaan spent those two days together to how they realised that Sid is a common link between the two of them. From how Armaan is ready to give up everything for his best friend to Sid getting his true Love back!! His surprise birthday party and the best part is of course how Sid made Armaan take Riddhima to his place, By saying that he has forgotten to give the keys to Riddhima when she did have the keys with her. I just Love him for not

Actually, I regret leaving it in between!

Continue soon since i can't wait to read What happens next!! Try writing whenever possible but i hope that is soon enough!! 😊Edited by Die_hardfan_KSG - 11 years ago
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sorry sweetheart..

was inactive n couldnt read the updates...

would read them n comment..

n also ur new ff as well...

sorry again...

jiyaa_m thumbnail
congo for completing 1 year 
karanjen071 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Maitree!!!
You are doing a wonderful job so dont think so low of yourself. We totally love your work and I have been busy due to end of the semester and wasn't able to comment on your FF but that doesn't mean I am not coming back to read them. Just 3 more weeks and I will be back and read all your updates and also leave a LONGGG comment! :)
We all love you alot. :)

JEN <3