Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Maitreee :D

LOVED the update!! <3

The Armaan - Muskaan bonding was great, really! Its cute how they were having fun and being crazy <3 I think maybe the two of them can help each other to, you know, stop being so sad :P

The AR bumping scene reminded me of DMG ๐Ÿ˜†

I understand Sid's reasoning...but I have a feeling that the surprise Riddhima is going to give is gonna be Megha at his party...I think? :D

Great installment <3

xoxo
Edited by Aanya. - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Maitree..

Actually Aanya Eco Apps kisine nahi liya, our whole class took Comp/ Home Science..And my brother was like take Computers its scoring in boards...Lets see what happens :D 

And its okay, I understand. Take ur time <3

Really?! Humare class mein toh majority of the people took Eco apps! Its also scoring bey, if you understand it ๐Ÿ˜† I never studied for it...par aa gaye boards mein 95 ๐Ÿ˜†

I would never choose Computer...I hate that subject :P

Ab toh khatam na, boards? :D

xoxo
Edited by Aanya. - 12 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Aanya! :) Updates right up ^^ 
Aanya. thumbnail
I know bey, I inter changed my posts ๐Ÿ˜† going to read it! :D x
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res.

*Edited*

Yayyy!!! :D
Thank you so much for updating! Atleast kisi ne toh update kiya!
I was dying to read something.. I had nothing to read.. :/

I LOVED the installment.. <3 <3
It was ADORABLE! <3

The relationship Armaan-Muskan share is too cute.. He made her laugh when her friends couldn't.. That's just the 'Armaan effect'!
Infact I have a friend who's name is Armaan too and he is a carbon copy of Armaan Mallik.. Seriously..
He always makes me happy whenever i'm low..
I guess all Armaan's are like that.. :P

Ahaa!
Riddhima planning a surprise for him? I think I know what the surprise is but its okay.. We'll wait fr the next part! ;)

Haha! Riddhima bumping into Armaan then getting all worried abt him was CUTE! <3
Please jaldi update karna meri maa! ๐Ÿคฃ

Love,
Rhea

Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
woowww
u updated
run to read
Thanks Maitree for updating๐Ÿค—
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res for comment๐Ÿ˜Š

EDITED

Welcome back Maitree...It's so good to hear that ur exams went well. Now coming to the update...Love the instalment..Love Armaan-Muski Talk...Their bond is too cute...Woww so Ridzy is planning a surprise for Sid...Love AR sweet moment. Want to read more so do continue soon...Thanks for the PM...Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah I am super late in editing this place but I actually have no reason for that so you can do what you want with me ..I am ALL yours ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Okyy now coming to update ..Oh I love armi muski fraandship :D they were so cute ..true buddies ..they talk about everything ..from a serious issue to something so random and funny ..I loved how muski made him talk about ridhima ..god arm is so ZIDDIII :| ..what is he up too ARGHHH I just hate this :|

Ridhima sid are even so sweet they have been each other 's support as friends ..and now when sid is upset and needs someone ..ridhima is their with him aww <33..WOW I loved ridhima's surprise for sidhant so much ..I hope now at least arm realizes what stupidity he is doing HUH :||

YES last part was the best ...the key thing HAAHAA YIPIII..thanks to sid ..so awesome I an eager to read ahead ...armaan ridhima alone OMG can't wait now <333

Edited by sjain - 11 years ago