Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Euphoria- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

Okay...Um..Hello. 😆 This is NOT a Update (I Warn You) !! This is just something that is ROAMING about in my head for SO Damn long...Since I read Cecelia Ahern all over again,I guess. 🤔 So Since i have no one to tell it too, I thought of sharing it with you guys. The Concept is Totally Mine...Just a fragment of a character is taken from some books. I know you guys think I am MAD..because I have my boards,and I should be studying...and here I am with ideas. See I do not know when I am writing this, or WHETHER I am writing this...I just want you guys to tell me..Whether is alright and (you think) original and whether you'd like me to write this.

Enough blabber. So go ahead.

Believe-First Look

Everyone needs an Angel.

Well,Almost everyone. For Riddhima Gupta,these fantasies don't exist. Angels,Love or Fairy Tales. She is too busy for friends.  Too busy for life. She is a workaholic, one who doesn't like to talk much, or doesn't have much friends. She has a small house where she lives alone, and a business of her own, and a mother who she has to take care of. She has a boyfriend- who (she thinks) she loves. Riddhima has spent all her life living for others..But she has lost out on life..on the many essential elements of life.

A wrong number-thats all it took. For Him to enter her life. For him to make her smile, to bring out the real Riddhima hidden deep inside, who still finds happiness in little things in life. For him to teach her to live, to overcome her fears....for her to fall in Love.

He was the one who made her...Believe.

So? How was it? Cheesy,cliched,idiotic and Crappy? Or kinda..Nice? Tell meee! And I will try to write a update for you guys since its Saraswati Puja today...And I ain't supposed to study! WEEE :D Love you all...Miss you guys :(

Love, Maitree :)

This one is LOVEEE.
Loved it like really.
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi, 😊

just came across this ff and its soo amazing i couldn't stop reading...
and the title could not be more perfect 👍🏼

armaan and ridhima's past was really cute...
loved the way you portrayed Armaan and ridhima's feelings...
they've been through soo much... hope they unite soon...
Armaan is soo selfless..,
and sid is so sweet (thank god he didn't become a villain after finding out about ARs past)
and shanky's just...😡

And muskaan's pregnant... wonder why rahul left muskaan..?

plz do pm me when you update...
love salma 

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anyone missing me?
Just here to say...Please wish me luck one last time, Exams are a Day away!! EEKS *bites nails*

Love you and missing ya all <3 ;)
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Anyone missing me?
Just here to say...Please wish me luck one last time, Exams are a Day away!! EEKS *bites nails*

i miss you :( GOOD LUCKKK! just stay calm and be confident! don't panic because you know you have studied a lot :) love you <3
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Hahahahahaha Radzy don't make me laugh. I Don't think I have studied...Much. And About Being Confident? hahahahahaha. I started Crying yesterday because my right eye was fluttering and my Dad said thats a bad sign or whatever. I'm DAMN NERVOUS.  Even about my English Language Essay writing!
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hahahahahaha Radzy don't make me laugh. I Don't think I have studied...Much. And About Being Confident? hahahahahaha. I started Crying yesterday because my right eye was fluttering and my Dad said thats a bad sign or whatever. I'm DAMN NERVOUS.  Even about my English Language Essay writing!

you have studied a LOT and you will do well. have faith in yourself. don't worry about all of those superstitions. its not true. nothing matters as long as you believe that you can do it. just go now and study. make sure you know everything when you go into the exam :) you will be fine! i have full faith in you <3 and now i'm gonna go to sleep 🤣
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Anyone missing me?

Missing you a lot dear...ALL THE VERY BEST for your exams👍🏼...I am sure you gonna rock it...Muhhh🤗
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I hate seeing that red dot next to your username. It makes me feel so adhoori. 😭 How was Maths for you? Mine went well *touchwood* Study well kay and make me proud.
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Basket my Maths exam in on 12th March. I'm Finished with History, FOR LIFE WEEE :D And Now I have Geography tom, I'm scared. I like History better. Anyways, I hope Maths goes well...I'm not a genius like you, you see -_-

I Miss You!
Love you <3
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Haw. You guys have subject wise. Humein History, Geaography, Economics aur Pol Science ek hi paper mein hain. Social Science mein. Oh meri maa, tum achi kargi. Bas dil mein godji ko hamesha yaad kar. You have studied enough and more ab usko sab chod. I am sure Maths will be good. It was good for all three sets here. Aur mein genius nahi hoon. I am just above average bas. Genius ho toh, padhne ki zaroorat hi nahi :| Miss ya jaana. Love ya too. <3