u should definitely write it down
life becomes hectic when we have boards coming near
even i am having it
good luck for ur boards...
thanks for the pm
tc
-nikki- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
that was totally awesome... u should write it but study for exams first... Good Luck :D
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
dats really interesting Maitree! would love 2 read more...plz try 2 updt soon nd thnx 4 pm
all da best 4 ur exams dear
take care
Sunita:-)
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Will you kill me if I tell you that I just happened to notice that Thread 4 is here? Like, call me dumb, stupid and completely blonde, but yea, I was wondering why you hadn't even left a note in such a long while. Then, it struck me, like a bolt of lightening, that I hadn't even made it to the first 45 pages of the 4th thread. And now that bums me out.

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s 

MTB is a great story, and you're a great writer. So obviously, this story deserves this and so much more πŸ€—

And before you kill me for not having commented on so many parts that its almost blasphemous, I shall just say, I'm so so so darn sorry! I'm literally hanging my head in shame right now. I can't make up for this, except promise you, that from here-on, I shall comment on every update properly! Kapische <3 

ILoveYou :*

Miss you πŸ€—
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Will you kill me if I tell you that I just happened to notice that Thread 4 is here? Like, call me dumb, stupid and completely blonde, but yea, I was wondering why you hadn't even left a note in such a long while. Then, it struck me, like a bolt of lightening, that I hadn't even made it to the first 45 pages of the 4th thread. And now that bums me out.

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s 

MTB is a great story, and you're a great writer. So obviously, this story deserves this and so much more πŸ€—

And before you kill me for not having commented on so many parts that its almost blasphemous, I shall just say, I'm so so so darn sorry! I'm literally hanging my head in shame right now. I can't make up for this, except promise you, that from here-on, I shall comment on every update properly! Kapische <3 

ILoveYou :*

Miss you πŸ€—

Oye, Atleast see the first look of Believe on Page 40 and tell me your opinion <3
You're forgiven!

I miss you too..ILY <3
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Di! The concept sounds amazing, i really think you should continue it :D Do tell us, what you have decide :) All the best for your exams :D
Rumz_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! That's the only word I've got. Man its amazing. The intro U gave has just struck me lie a lightning. I can already imagine a workaholic ridz and a prince Armaan. When are You gonna start it. Its a direct hit. Plz do cont soon and yeah dont forget the other two ff's. You've got readers here
Rumzi
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazinnng! likee imm alreaddyy lovinn ihh maitree; ii wanna reaadd annd see howw thee storyy takess placeee. pleaseee update sooon <3 x
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 16A

I am finally here πŸ˜²πŸ€£ okay i know i took ages to comment and you wanna kill me but i am so sorryyy! i have been so busy and i haven't commented on any FFs for like a month :| but now i have a break for one week so i'm commenting πŸ€£ OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVED THIS PART SO MUCH. mostly because i was in it πŸ€£ i love sid! i can't believe i ever hated him πŸ˜² he is so sweet and he is doing so much to unite armaan and riddhima. YOU GO SIDDD :) I LOVE YOU β€οΈ keep making more plans and knock some sense into armaan please πŸ€£ i love it when he said oh god what have i done to deserve two idiots as my best friends πŸ€£ because it is so true. they both are trying to avoid each other so that they don't hurt each other but in trying not to hurt each other, they're hurting each other even more πŸ€£ i hope that makes sense πŸ˜•πŸ€£ Sid is such a drama queen πŸ€£ but i love him for ittt <3 and he is probably the only person who could convince riddhima to go and work in sanjeevani so i am happies πŸ˜† OMG I LOVE HOW RIDDHIMA IS SO EXCITED TO SEE HIM <3 she loves him so much πŸ˜ƒ they love each other so much so they should be together! every minute, they are thinking about each other. armaan looks outside the window at the road and that reminds him of riddhima. why can't riddhima's family just accept him? πŸ˜’ and armaan, i know that everyone is telling you that you should be with her, but i disagree with all of them πŸ€” i think you should stick to your morals and get her family's approval before marrying her! πŸ˜ƒ

CSG, you might think i'm weird because everyone else thinks they should be together πŸ˜† but i really don't think riddhima would be happy without her family!  and armaan also promised his mum that he wouldn't run away so i think he should stick to his morals! i know that he loves her, but if they are truly meant to be then i'm sure destiny will bring them together πŸ˜ƒ but he shouldn't follow the path of his love and forget his morals and his conscience! i love how both armaan and riddhima act like teenagers when they're around each other πŸ€£ riddhima was so excited to see him and was acting like she was in high school and armaan is staring at her for ages and then hiding his face in a file πŸ€£ i love how armaan can feel an unknown sensation πŸ˜²HE CAN ALWAYS FEEL HER PRESENCEE πŸ˜ƒ THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! armaan you are so buddhu πŸ€£ she is not just there for work experience! SHE IS THERE FOR YOU. you are such an idiot πŸ€£ you still don't understand that she loves you so much and she wants to be with you! i love how they both introduced themselves again and shook hands. that was so cute <3 OMGGG WAS THAT NIKKY? MYYY NIKKYYY? MY KAMEENIII? I MISSED HER SO MUCHHH EEKSSS I LOVE HER, I LOVE THIS PARTTT πŸ€£ she was so excited and so happy and so bubbly and so cute. i love my niksss :) OMG where is muski? you have to bring her in and they have to call each other kameeni's πŸ€£ it was so cute how armaan had tears in his eyes :) and abhi ran home..he sounded so crazy πŸ€£

MY ATULLL <3 MY PLANT LOVER, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS HERE πŸ˜² THIS IS THE BEST PART YOU'VE WRITTEN. OMGGG I LOVE IT SO MUCHHH! i love all the humour πŸ€£ its like the earlier chapters of MTB :) i'm happy that there's a lot of masti in between all of those sad and emotional scenes πŸ€£ I love ME! i love radhika. SHE IS SO CUTEEE! and armaan is so caring when he's with her πŸ˜ƒ OMGGG I HUGGED HIS WAIST πŸ˜² YIPPEEE I GOT TO HUG ARMAAN MALLIK πŸ˜²πŸ€£HE PICKED ME UP IN HIS ARMS πŸ˜² could my life get any better? πŸ€£ ok i'm gonna calm down now πŸ€£ i've written too much in capitals and if people read this then they might think i'm crazy πŸ€” and i loved how atul said that only armaan can handle me when i'm in a bad mood πŸ€£ armaan is amazing :) he is so good with kids  the scene where i was whispering to him was so cuteee :) I LOVE ME πŸ€£ i am so clever and i'm only 5 πŸ˜Ž haha the coffee scene was funny πŸ€£ she knows him so well! i love AR so much. i felt so bad for riddhima πŸ˜­ she was so lonely without armaan :( why do they have to go through so much? its so unfair πŸ˜’ and i loved the anji-ridz scene! you need to have a big reunion with all of them together doing masti πŸ€£ my heart aches to see a scene like that with the whole gang πŸ˜† i'm being a drama queen now πŸ€£ Sid is so funny πŸ€£ i love riddhima and sids friendshippp β€οΈ

OMGGG THAT FLASHBACK WAS SO CUTE! riddhima loves him πŸ˜² her desperation to get to the airport on time and to see him really showed me how much she loves him  She was so worried about him and that was so cuteee! she cares about him so much πŸ˜ƒ and that hug was adorable <3 this is seriously, one of the bestest parts you've written. i'm falling in love with AR all over again πŸ€£ RIDDHIMA HE LOVES YOU TOO! you just need to tell him :| please don't make riddhima too scared to tell him. i want riddhima to confess soon :) sid is so funny πŸ€£ when he said armaan was that bad it made me laugh πŸ€£ but riddhima's reaction was weird. why would you cry? πŸ€£ OMGGG MY POOR MUSKI πŸ˜’ i remember when you scrapped me telling me about what was gonna happen to her and i was so sad :( I HATE RAHUL πŸ˜‘ muski has changed so much. she used to be so bubbly and so loud and pagal and now she's quiet and she looks so worn out πŸ˜­ why does everything have to change? i want it all to be the same as when they were in college. everyone was so happy then. Now muski and rahul are upset and even riddhima and armaan are upset  i just hope everything gets sorted out soon πŸ˜ƒ I LOVED THIS PART AND THANKS FOR MAKING ME A CHARACTER πŸ˜ƒ UPDATE SOON <3 i'll comment on the next part this eveninggg :) love you <3