Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Cant wait maitreee.
How was exams??
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

Trying to prepare myself !! 😕 Well Umm...That Latest update of LAF on 14th Jan was a update from Trish only..She loves to post it from my account toh main kya karu!😆 Its my turn to write..And I will do that after discussing it with Trishu!

Will try to post atleast an installment soon!
😳

awww..no worries ..bindasss honey ka !!!..boards r pretty easy..and u will score more then ur expectations 😛..yeshh I know u said she will update wen last time I asked u ..so exchange ur turna nd ask her to write...
😉😆
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok Since..MANY of you all haven't Edited your Reserves..So I'm kinda not writing the part. :
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

Ok Since..MANY of you all haven't Edited your Reserves..So I'm kinda not writing the part. :

WATTT
😲
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
errr... Noo...plz dun do this maitreee
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Okay...Um..Hello. ðŸ˜† This is NOT a Update (I Warn You) !! This is just something that is ROAMING about in my head for SO Damn long...Since I read Cecelia Ahern all over again,I guess. 🤔 So Since i have no one to tell it too, I thought of sharing it with you guys. The Concept is Totally Mine...Just a fragment of a character is taken from some books. I know you guys think I am MAD..because I have my boards,and I should be studying...and here I am with ideas. See I do not know when I am writing this, or WHETHER I am writing this...I just want you guys to tell me..Whether is alright and (you think) original and whether you'd like me to write this.

Enough blabber. So go ahead.

Believe-First Look

Everyone needs an Angel.

Well,Almost everyone. For Riddhima Gupta,these fantasies don't exist. Angels,Love or Fairy Tales. She is too busy for friends.  Too busy for life. She is a workaholic, one who doesn't like to talk much, or doesn't have much friends. She has a small house where she lives alone, and a business of her own, and a mother who she has to take care of. She has a boyfriend- who (she thinks) she loves. Riddhima has spent all her life living for others..But she has lost out on life..on the many essential elements of life.

A wrong number-thats all it took. For Him to enter her life. For him to make her smile, to bring out the real Riddhima hidden deep inside, who still finds happiness in little things in life. For him to teach her to live, to overcome her fears....for her to fall in Love.

He was the one who made her...Believe.

So? How was it? Cheesy,cliched,idiotic and Crappy? Or kinda..Nice? Tell meee! And I will try to write a update for you guys since its Saraswati Puja today...And I ain't supposed to study! WEEE :D Love you all...Miss you guys :(

Love, Maitree :)

Edited by ..Maitree.. - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This is great Maitree! Loved it <3

Reminds me of If I could see you now by Cecilia 😆 But I'm sure you'll be great with this <3

I hope your board prep is fine :)

Sorry I haven't been here often, I'm keeping extremely busy these days!!

xoxo
Aanya
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow that is awesome i loved it maitree riddhima being a workholic different i liked it u can continue it interesting different from all that i have read before &  the wrong no. thing i cant wait to read it u can continue it u must eager to know how he will enter her life 
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was sooo cuteee :D 

It was cheesy but amazing :D 
I like cheesy :D
ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nyc concept ... do give it a start if time permits ...

ritika