Muahhh!! :*
I haven't read the update yet..
Going for a party..
will come back and read it (hopefully!)

Take care..
All the best again!! :D

Love,
Rhea.. :)

Thanks Rhea !! All the best to you too babe :) Yeah REALLY..Bhagwan has to Save us! :( Okay Enjoy and then comment LOL,if its possible <3  Love you TOOO <3

And I'm gonna miss you :(

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I got only one exam in Jan and then i got like a billion in May/June :| LOL even i would smeak in, revision is too boring :P Chill, you will get awesome results! ;)

Erm no :P I'm going to now LOL
jiyaa_m thumbnail
i wnna see jelous ridz not armaan

nice part

update soon
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah I gotta go too :| Party :P Read soon and comment,Okay?
Thanks..I REALLY hope Bhaggu jee Saves us! Love You...Will Miss You :) And I AGREE. REVISION IS DAMN BORING :\
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jiyaa_m

i wnna see jelous ridz not armaan

nice part

update soon

Woh bhi ho jayega ;) Dun worry! πŸ˜†  Step By StepπŸ˜†
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aw okay Bye <3

I will read and TRY to comment hehe

Love you <333
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMIGOSH!  You updated! πŸ˜ƒ  I love you! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—  Ok, so I'm gonna give you a BIGG comment here, because you're my MMJ.  Ok? ❀️

Oh.  My.  Freaking.  KaJen.  You, HAVE, to be kidding me!  Rahul toh kitna bada kameena nikla yaar!  How could he just leave like that! 😲 😑  Dude!  Muskaan's pregnant now!  And no one knows where that douchebag is!  Ugh!  I swear, if he comes in front of me, I'll MURDER him!  Kutta, kameena! 😑  But I feel terrible for Muskaan.  She has to go through so much. 😭  That moron better come back.  I want Muskaan to slap him in front of everyone!  Please MMJ.  Meri yeh wish poori kar dena. :)

Awww... MMJ.  I'm in LOVE with the Sid in this FF!  Sacchi mucchi!  He's A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! 😍  He called Armaan at 7 in the morning only to ask him about the date? πŸ˜†  And oye hoye.  Armaan... 😍  Mere sapnon ka raaj kumar... mera hero... 😍  *AHEM AHEM*  Back to reality.  So wow!  It's Sid's birthday!  Let's see what Armaan does here! πŸ˜ƒ  

Oye hoye!  Armaan was missing Riddhima. πŸ˜ƒ  Haha!  And I swear, sometimes I feel like hitting Armaan.  'We can't be together, we can't be together'.  DHAKAN!  Does he realize that they're Meant To Be?  Lol.  I had to say that. :)  But seriously.  If only guys could be sensible enough... Trust me.  Boys mein mera 4 years ka experience hain. πŸ˜†   Lol!  Don't ask. πŸ˜†  

OH SHITT!  Arjun matlab Riddhima's first crush!? 😲  MMJ.  You're gonna gimme a heart attack one day!  WHY DID YOU BRING HIM BACK IN THE STORY! 😲  But anyways.  Jealousy's good.  Wait.  Armaan IS gonna be jealous right? πŸ€”  Lol.  Anyways.  I loved how AR worked together.  The magic was there! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†  I've lost my head completely. πŸ˜†  Dude.  OF COURSE PEOPLE ARE GONNA LOVE ARMAAN!  Why?  Because he's Armaan! πŸ˜†  

Hey Krishna!  I'm gonna hit Armaan for real one day.  I mean, Riddhima's gonna be trying to lighten the mood and he's gonna bring back old memories!  Gadha! 😲  Anyways.  I love Sid here.  I just love their convo here!  It was soo cute!  Haha!  Sid wants to take revenge on Armaan for forgetting is birthday? πŸ˜†  He's soo cute.  

YESSS!  ARMAAN JEALOUS THA!  ARMAAN JEALOUS THA!  Haha!  I'm sooo happy!  Armaan's jealous!  Yippa!  Yipaa!  Yippaa!  I can't wait to see what happens now!  I want more of this jealousy MMJ! πŸ˜ƒ  Haha!  And the ending was the BEST!  I loved it a lot! πŸ˜ƒ  

Sighh... so?  Leaving now?  Mtch.  Damn I'll miss you yaar. πŸ€—  It felt soo good to have you back after such long time and now you're leaving again. :(  You know what?  Tell your mom-dad to get you iPod Touch or a phone or something.  We can talk ALL DAY! πŸ˜ƒ  Seriously!  Come back soon MMJ and obviously we'll miss you!  Best of luck for your Pre-Boards and Boards.  I know you'll do VERY good. :)  Come back soon MMJ. :) πŸ€—

Love ya,
Medzi. 
Edited by -KaJenAbhiya- - 12 years ago
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part
cont soon
-Euphoria- thumbnail
Maitree I have to go and study like you.😭
Cant comment but I just wanna say I loved the part.
And Happy New Year to you too.
And all the best to us.😭
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love happens only once
Well I loved this part <3

Res :)