jiyaa_m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part

update soon
blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing part,loved it.
Eagerly wanting 4 the next part. Update next part super soon.
Thanks 4 the pm, take care.

.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update..
d flash back was soo gud...
awee ridzy realise her luv 4 armaan at airport hw cute..
 sid is such a sweetheart...
i hope every thing is alri8 wid muski...
thx 4 d PM😊

Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Urgh,...How could you end it like that di? I am dying to know the reason behind this sad Muski, please di don't do anything bad to her :( Well the update was fab di :) Loved it a lot, writing was amazing and wow! Ridhima realized she loved him <33 I am so happy :D :D I so love Armaan for being so sweet to Ridhima <33 :D :D Well the update over all was amazing, TY for the pm, jaldi jaldi update :D
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
loved it!!!!!
wonders what's muskaan secret is??
cont soon
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So, Don't ask me..whats up with the Fast Updates? 😆 Its Actually so guys, because I really REALLY wanna give a part before I go totally Invisible for 3 months..You see actually, I have my Pre-boards in Jan, then Boards in Feb. So for Three months-Jan,Feb,March..I won't be coming here AT ALL !! I will be totally inactive..Therefore I wanna give a part before I go !
ITS A REQUEST TO ALL READERS : Please Give Your Comments and press Like, And Edit your Reserves. Also,Silent Readers...Please Speak up. I do PM you guys because you want me too..And I really do take toils to write these down,So Please...Please Comment. I am reading each one of them. And I will miss you guys :( Exams are on my head, So Please Pray for me!! :(
Enough of blabber..Here goes the Preview..!

Preview To Part 16(B)

"I've lost hope..I..",she stopped and choked on her voice. Riddhima hugged Muskaan tightly, and let her cry for a long time in her arms, her own tears slipping down her cheek as she closed her eyes. She was so wrong. She was so wrong when she thought that only her world was crashing down-only she was going through hard times of her life. But Muskaan? It was worse. Atleast she knew Armaan loved her.

"I'm never..never..",she sniffed,saying slowly,"Going to forgive Rahul..for what he did to you."
Muskaan sniffed and hardened her face,trying not to break down again..because only she knew..nomatter how much he'd hurt her,nomatter how much he had betrayed her, she could not forget him. She couldn't. He was a part of her.

---------------------

His heart raced as perspiration ran down his face. His patient was a 27-28 year old guy, and he had serious injuries. Blood was oozing out through his head,he was writhing in pain. Armaan could easily guess,it was a bike accident. The boy's white shirt was soaked with blood, and he had several straches on his arm. They were serious and he needed a surgery,as soon as possible.

"OT.NOW!", he told the nurse urgently as he turned to the intern by his side,"Dr.Komal,call Dr.Riddhima..Quick. Do it!",he almost shouted as the terrified intern ran to do her deed.
Armaan knew he had to keep his calm and he took hasty breaths,counting backwards to cool himself down. Soon he felt Riddhima running towards the ward, her face holding a expression of worry.

"Bike accident.",he explained seriously,"And we have to do the surgery now. Otherwise he'll sink."
Riddhima nodded grimly as she put on her surgery coat and sighed at him. She looked different, her eyes holding determination as she said,"Lets do it." Armaan smiled at her,nodding.

They both were about to go in for the surgery were the nurses were handling the patient,while he heard Riddhima gasp and was shocked to see her expression. She looked dumbfounded,and stood rooted to the place. Following her gaze,he saw her watching the patient with a almost-scared expression in her eyes.
"Are you okay?",he whispered quickly.
Her gaze fixed itself upon him, as her shaking lips whispered one word,"Arjun.."

I will try to update soon...If not the whole part, Atleast an installment !! But Please Guys,Comment. Thats the only thing that keeps me going. Many of you all haven't commented on the last part..I would like to see your comments. And I hope the part's keeping you guessing ;)
Love,
Maitree.

AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome preview
cont soon wid part