|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago

RES For Zarqaa

EDIT

Yay you updated!! Can i say i love Sid? Like SERIOUSLY, I LOVE HIM <33 I have always lovedh im, in here and actual DMG! Hes so sweet <3 I love him for doing this all for AR awww! My little cutiepie! 🤣 
I loved how he was like acting all innocent in front of Riddhima! But obviously he can see through😛 Hes a drama queen too sometimes! Just like me 🤣
Yayy shes there! This is going to be so much fun! Can we all the nok-jhocks included too please! I dont want it too senti 🤣

I dont know why but i imagined Sid saying to Arman his life is gonig to change like a hypnotist or something 🤣  Or like he was telling a scary story in the dark 🤣 I love reading Armaans thoughts, cause he feels like something is different and it is, its Riddhima showing he can feel her in a way <3 I love that about them! Yayy he saw her! I canrt wait for them to work together :DD

EEEPP he smiled to himself! I wished you wrote about his cute dimples! I miss his dimpless <33

I wish he would just leave his stubborness behind, i want them together soon yaar!

FRIENDS?!! KYA? NOOO! I want couple!! Not friends! Friends is boring :(

Eeep i got my wish! I got my dimples!!😃 😃   My shonus dimples! Hayyyee 😍

LOL Nikki is funny! Impatient girl! AWWW He walked! How cute!! I love how close Armaan is to Arnav <3 LOL and she does need to come up with a better name :P

Abhi is a sweet dad and husband! :D They make such a cute couple!

I seriously cant get over the fact you named AA's baby Radhika :| Out of ALL the names in the world! Mine is better 🤣 OMG Can you name ARs kid Zarqaa please!?😃 If you do i will love you and name my ARs kid Maitree 🤣 Pakka promise 🤣 

I swear the girl reminds me of Radhu :| Not the cuteness, no way! Radhu aint cute, but the stubborness :| 🤣 🤣

This Radhika is sooo cute unlike ours 🤣 Shes soo sweet i want to pinch her cheeks! :D

Haye this girl is doing the job for me, shes getting AR together! 🤣 

No no coffe as friends, only GIRLfriend and BOY friend coffee allowed :./  🤣

Any way jaldi finish kar!!

Love you <3

Edited by ..Maitree.. - 12 years ago
Tum mereko Installment dogi
Main tumhein Reserved doongi😎
Originally posted by caprigurl

Tum mereko Installment dogi
Main tumhein Reserved doongi😎

HAWWW  Thats not fair It is so long...and It took me a whole morning to write!😭

i will comment after exams maitree :P thanx for updating Edited by -pooluvsKaSh- - 12 years ago
Awesome installment Maitree! I love Sid, he's so cute 😆

Riddhima is right about having had enough of tears! I can't wait to see how these two months turn out for them <3 Hopefully Shashank will come around, ask Riddhima for forgiveness and AR will get together. Haayee 🤣

Continue soon! <3

xoxo
Aanya
Hey Maitree , awesome installment!! love it...
Haha Love Sid at the beginning, he's sooo funny trying to pretend he doesn't know anything n hiding behind the upside-down magazine 😆!!!
Awww finally they come face to face!! AR r sooo awesome...well nice one where Riddhima suggests new start as friends   where these 2 months will be another phase!!! Aww love the part with Arnav-Nikki-Abhi n then Atul n her daughter...Armaan always had an easy go with the kids n here , it's sooo awesome!!!! hmm the last bit was great with Armaan n Radhika*right?* talk!!!

Cont soon
Take care
🤗
Pranishta
Arre yaar Maitu am still in college so don't have time and privacy LOL samjhaa kar :P I'll pakka be back home and comment!
I read the part jaani. And right now all that my sleep can think of is the fact that your writing has improved so very much that I am finding myself drawn to MTB to more and more extents. <3 I love ya. Will edit longer in the evening. THANKS A BUNCH for the reserve. I will send ya my comment today itself. I promise. <3
Awesome...poor Armaan, can't even think properly..lol...i like it...Radhika is really cute...Armaan and baccha party go too well with each other...hopr Riddhima can make most out of these 2 months..continue soon...