Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Heart-Hacker-

]main Kameeni nahi tum kameeni🤣🤣 main to innocence ki dukaan hoon😍 mera butt hai tera punching bag naeee🤣 bohat sensitive hai :O😛 21st😍 il start reading on 21st toh dropati saaree will take 3 days to complete, im the slowest reader of this world, i still didnt read YAS's 5th part, goodd amal doesnt knows :O 

EXAMS ko aag lagaate hain😍
ILY more :***

HAWWW How did you know? Mereko aaj pata chala mein kameeni hu 🤣 Tu and Innocence ki dukaan? *looks around* *AHEM* REALLY? 😲 toh phir..ERRM, woh BTLOO ke kuch kuch parts (U know which ones 🤣 😛 ) Woh tune nahi likhe? 🤣 😛😆 AWWW baby has a Sensitive Butt ?? 🤣 Dekha isliye I didn't kick it..But I guess you expected me to! 🤣 Okay fine. And STOP Calling it Dropati's saree...It isn't funny 🤣 😭 🤣 Yeah SACCHI exams ko aag laga do! ILY to infinty! Teehee! :D

Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maitree?
When are u updating?
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
maitree any chance of getting update today?
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Um..Update yaani,Preview Sheview chalega? :)
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Now? Now? Now??
PLEASE SAY YES!! :D
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
maitree yah preview is enough
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Maitree...hi!!!!
wow 4th Thread , Congratulations sweetie!!!!🥳🥳
MTB has been really awesome n beautifully written!!!!
Always would like this to go on n on n on...All the very very best!!!
Take care

Muahhh🤗
Pranishta
..Maitree.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARKJ_4EVER

Hey Maitree...hi!!!!

wow 4th Thread , Congratulations sweetie!!!!🥳🥳
MTB has been really awesome n beautifully written!!!!
Always would like this to go on n on n on...All the very very best!!!
Take care

Muahhh🤗
Pranishta

Thank You So Much Pranishta <3 

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Updating a Preview in about 15 mins :)
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Preview To Part 16(A)

He exhaled while looking at her. She stood there in her churidaar, her low hung face unable to hide the glow even within the pain of it all. He watched her,as magical as she was..her hands folded as her lips murmured her prayers in front of the Ganesh Idol. She looked stunning,and beautiful..for a flicker of a moment,he almost thought he was dreaming. Could she really be here,in Sanjeevani? He watched closer from his cabin. She wore the doctor's coat,and Sanjeevani's Identity card was stuck in her coat's pocket and her stethoscope hung loosely round her shoulder.

Reality sunk in soon as he saw her raising her head and smiling at the idol. He almost felt like a college teenager,hiding and staring at her. Quickly moving out of the door of the cabin,he almost ran to his chair and hid his face in his file, praying that she wouldn't see her. He didn't know how he'd face her. After the Fire Escape incident the last day, he wasn't really enthusiastic to talk over that matter and hurt both of them again. He loved her,but ofcourse..he didn't want to hurt her. But he knew her too. She was adamant,and so was his stupid friend Sid.

He stopped his train of thoughts and put his file down. Did Sid send Riddhima to Sanjeevani? Was she back to him? Questions roamed in his mind. He didn't know how to react. A part of him was escatic, she would be around him all the time..But what if this ended badly again? Would he be able to handle himself? He grabbed his chair handle tighter.

"Sir?",he glanced to see a ward boy calling him. He called him in.
"Sir Keerti Mam is calling you."
"Thanks Amar.",he smiled warmly at the boy and hurried off to the dean's cabin.

Knocking at Dr.Keerti's door,he felt a unknown sensation fill him. He shook it off and said,"Yes Dr.Keeti,you called?"
The doctor smiled wamrly at him,"Yes Armaan. One Second,I wanted you to meet someone."
Armaan raised his eyebrows,"Me? Who?"
Dr.Keerti laughed a little at the way he sounded so confused. "Well,you know you're the head cardiologist here and therefore you need to meet-",she broke off and looked towards the door,"Oh there she is! Come in Dr.Gupta!"

He turned to see her. She passed a soft knowning smile to him.Dr.Keerti continued,and Armaan could feel his heart racing as she said,"Meet Dr.Riddhima Gupta. She is the head pediatrician in the Sanjeevani Delhi branch..and she's here with us..She is joining Sanjeevani."

Do tell me if you're Upset or Unsatisfied with this. Dude,I want to write something aur kya likhti hu. I know it wasn't much..But just wanted to give a glimpse of AR's meeting 😉 Comments/Likes..NOW! :D

Love you all <3

Love,

Maitree :)

P.S. Please edit your posts those who haven't !!

Edited by ..Maitree.. - 12 years ago